• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Butero said:

But not every single person, saved or unsaved.  That is my point.  God has poured out of his Spirit upon many more than those in the upper room, but many others never had the Spirit poured out upon them.  

I agree with God that He pours His spirit out upon "all" flesh. Therefore, I am confident.

But let me ask you: When the saved and the evil go before God in the judgement, are then raised up in the flesh or in the spirit? And if in spirit, how are they spirit if God does not pour out upon them?

You are denying what God has said - therefore, you should explain yourself.

1 minute ago, ScottA said:

I agree with God that He pours His spirit out upon "all" flesh. Therefore, I am confident.

But let me ask you: When the saved and the evil go before God in the judgement, are then raised up in the flesh or in the spirit? And if in spirit, how are they spirit if God does not pour out upon them?

You are denying what God has said - therefore, you should explain yourself.

That is not what it means when it says he poured out of his spirit.  That is speaking of the baptism of the Holy Spirit that is given as a gift to Christians.  When a person dies today, their body goes back to the ground and their spirit goes to be with God or to hell.  At the time of the final judgment, their spirit will reunite with their body, and they will have a glorified body, similar to what Jesus had after the resurrection.  That glorified body will either enter into the joys of the Lord or be cast into the lake of fire.  

11 minutes ago, Butero said:

Davida can speak for herself.  She knows her Bible and is very intelligent and I find myself in agreement with most everything she posts, so I am not injecting myself here but for the purpose of asking my own question after making a comment.  You may find that what you write is an accurate interpretation of the Bible, even though it is far from mainstream.  I have never heard anyone interpret scripture as you do.  Being different doesn't necessarily make one wrong, but I know that when I read your comments, they either didn't seem to apply, as in the case of the tower of Babel, or they were wrong to me, as in the way you believe God's Spirit will be poured out on all flesh.  But on to the question.

Where did you learn your doctrine?  Was it through personal study yourself, or are you a student of a particular person or religion?  Are there teachers you point to as your influences, or perhaps writings of the early church?  I am asking this because it is so unique.  

Thanks for asking.

With no church upbringing or indoctrination and after a long downward spiral of events over many years, being at the end of myself, I called out to God in what I considered a last resort - and He answered. I was immediately caught up in the spirit above the earth where he answered my every question in visions more real than anything I have experienced in the world, and He showed me my place. When He had finished, I immediately was back in my body in a cold sweat in awe, bewilderment, and a sense of peace beyond description. Everything in my life then quickly changed, my job, my relationship, and my residence, and he guided me to a place where in the room that I was put up in was a bible. Which I was drawn to and began to read and could not put it down. I read it from cover to cover like a novel, barely stopping to eat or sleep. Wherein the words confirmed my experience, and my experience confirmed the words, which made it evident that the Author of both was One and the same. I then continued to read the bible from cover to cover over and over again for several years without ever setting foot into a church. I have learned nothing from men, but from God alone. Since then I married a wonderful Christian woman and have been going to church now for many years.

23 minutes ago, Davida said:

Are you kidding ?  Your asking me to go back pages to re quote you again to copy all your posts and summarize your mistakes with scripture again-- No thanks.  I will do it this way--Your whole argument is based upon a faulty premise that GOD wants HIS word to be a poor translation to confuse people and that is wrong & ridiculous on it's face. I say that because that would go against God's every painstaking effort to send out disciples to all the ends of the earth to preach & share HIS message of the Gospel so as many as possible would hear it and be saved. The LORD GOD spoke through His Prophets in the old testament to speak to the people, in the NT GOD inspired the writers of the Epistles to carefully write down HIS inspired word. 

One thing at a time...

I have made bold your first error (above) - which is nothing more than your opinion, and here is the proof:

Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

When you have accepted this, perhaps we can move on to your other concerns.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

32 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Sad to say that it is often about the money :(

that lil smiley looks like its about ready to drop crocodile tears.   Here lets cheer it up.  JESUS is the ONLY RICHES WE NEED.    Praise the LORD>

• Praise God! 1

27 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is not what it means when it says he poured out of his spirit.  That is speaking of the baptism of the Holy Spirit that is given as a gift to Christians.  When a person dies today, their body goes back to the ground and their spirit goes to be with God or to hell.  At the time of the final judgment, their spirit will reunite with their body, and they will have a glorified body, similar to what Jesus had after the resurrection.  That glorified body will either enter into the joys of the Lord or be cast into the lake of fire.  

That is only your (and most of Christendom's) interpretation. But it is wrong, and even defies the scriptures. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

No scott mine is BASED upon SCRIPTURE.

Yours is based upon what deceiving spirits have told you . 

Apparently you are without sight. How is it that you were able to read my comment but not the scripture I quoted that is proof positive that you are wrong and I am right?

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

That experience does not sound like it came from the LORD GOD.  It sounds like spirits but not the HOLY SPIRIT. 

You would not know. But I know.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Thanks for asking.

With no church upbringing or indoctrination and after a long downward spiral of events over many years, being at the end of myself, I called out to God in what I considered a last resort - and He answered. I was immediately caught up in the spirit above the earth where he answered my every question in visions more real than anything I have experienced in the world, and He showed me my place. When He had finished, I immediately was back in my body in a cold sweat in awe, bewilderment, and a sense of peace beyond description. Everything in my life then quickly changed, my job, my relationship, and my residence, and he guided me to a place where in the room that I was put up in was a bible. Which I was drawn to and began to read and could not put it down. I read it from cover to cover like a novel, barely stopping to eat or sleep. Wherein the words confirmed my experience, and my experience confirmed the words, which made it evident that the Author of both was One and the same. I then continued to read the bible from cover to cover over and over again for several years without ever setting foot into a church. I have learned nothing from men, but from God alone. Since then I married a wonderful Christian woman and have been going to church now for many years.

Don't take this the wrong way but I hear many so called wonderful testimonies , but then the DOCTRINES they teach fall way short.   

That tells me that one of two things occurred  ,  either the revelation was a dud from the get go or the fell away somewhere.

Now since I aint read hardly anything of what you post ,   I cant make an assumption either way.     But how bout you answer some questions and put an old birds mind at ease.

This aint to judge nor condmen its just to find out .  and you please feel free to ask me any questions you like about my testimony or etc.

HE showed you your place.   AND what is that exactly , your gift your place, what did GOD show you.

Are you still reading that bible with love from the heart like you said you did.

The wonderful christain you married,  was she married before .   don't get offened , these are just questions.

were you married before .

IF so feel free to explain.

And heres another question .    Do you believe that at the end everyone will be saved.

Do you believe their is a literal second death in the lake of fire and many who rejected Christ will end up their .

Okay that is plenty for now .    As I said you can ask me anything about me you want.  I got nothing to hide .  period.  and you don't either.  

Just now, Davida said:

You have been deceived. 

If I have quoted the scriptures and you call it deception - you call God a liar. Which explains a lot. That is called psychological projection. And therefore, you can no longer be taken serious.

• Oy Vey! 1