• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, walla299 said:

Didn't say there was one. Just meant that if there was a rally in favor of guns it would not be covered by the media. Censorship by silence.

Same reason they support the gay agenda ,   and on and on .     This is all about POWER and Control.   They studied evil men

they know how to get people stirred up .  but what did they do first .................well, turn truth into a liquid , then shape it HOW YOU want it seen.

Take GOD out , take absolute truth out , pander to emotions,  play victim , pander to the ills of society and yet all the while the goal is power and control.

And they about GOT IT .   they needed a one world all inclusive religion that would at heart be HUMANISM in nature , and they got it

now it will point to The political head and heads that soon arise ,     its moving that fast now .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Same reason they support the gay agenda ,   and on and on .     This is all about POWER and Control.   They studied evil men

they know how to get people stirred up .  but what did they do first .................well, turn truth into a liquid , then shape it HOW YOU want it seen.

Take GOD out , take absolute truth out , pander to emotions,  play victim , pander to the ills of society and yet all the while the goal is power and control.

And they about GOT IT .   they needed a one world all inclusive religion that would at heart be HUMANISM in nature , and they got it

now it will point to The political head and heads that soon arise ,     its moving that fast now .   

So on that note ,  better disarm so once its enforced.

They learned from evil .     Just wait .      just wait .      in time as this all inclusive bear hug gains the hearts and minds and swears allegiance to the one world govt

What we think happens to those who refused to conform.      This unity, this all inclusive love , interfaith ,   what , thinks its really for world peace and safety

NOPE , try world POWER and CONTROL .   and once they offer their solution for peace ,   aka some type of chip or implant ,  well that too was all about power and control.

And ,    man I keep hearing revealtions thirteen on that one . 

LadyKay, I said that they were the peers of the very people who were doing all the things I mentioned. Don’t know why you took down your post or even took issue with what I said. Just look at all the news and you can read about all the stuff they are doing to each other while at the same time spouting the liberal agenda.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,597
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Better wake up. These young adults are being signed up by voter registration volunteers at these rallies and marches. Making fun of them will not do much to win them over, but it may make them actually vote the easy way voting early by mail. Making fun of their concern for their lives will lose elections for decades to come. Better to listen, show some respect, and well as to accept them and reason with them, than to try to ridicule them dismissively. They are your children and your grandchildren and  the future.

I noticed today at the House of Commons that there is a new push to make further restrictions on kitchen knifes at England. Long knifes with sharp points already being  banned they want to expand the control on how knives are sold. No internet purchases and no points  no long blades etc. Evidently it has been a long  multi years campaign against knives there and centuries long one at France. Never knew that . I've got to watch more c span Parliament meeting and hearings. Fun stuff. Especially the raging on against Russia and the Russian interference in their elections. Say what? And Special US counselor Mueller has been there investigating. Oh I didn't know that either till I heard the prime minister confirm  she is getting information from him about the money laundering at London.

All makes me want to go onto the high hills with all my assualt weapons and ammo, bring all my gold sit in a cave and wait for "them " to come, or maybe not,. Maybe I'll just continue to share of my Lord Jesus with anyone that will hear  and or share back with me, hand  a cup of cool water or even an upgrade to lemon aid, and not worry much about any of it, knowing God is sovereign and I am eternally secure.

2 hours ago, Davida said:

and.........don't forget TOLERANT    :sarc:   

Not to mention the popular fashion attire of these delightful far left youths of black hoodies & balaclavas, neckerchiefs or anything that covers the faces.

Gee Christians, please ask, are you likely winning many to Christ with these lines of reasoning? Does it feel like good testimony of Christ coming from on fire Holy Spirit filled saints in Christ Jesus?

Worried about youth? Then go help out at a school, dig deep into your pockets and fund a private Christian school, start one even, talk to youth don't ridicule them! They are us, or our offspring or the offspring of our offspring. They are not some enemy from  afar to be mocking as unworthy of living and breathing the same air as us.

They are still young full of questions, fears, and also desires for success in something, why not take time to mentor some youth, and share of Jesus? Go help staff an afternoon Bible club, be active don't be some carping old bag of woe for them to look at like you are crazed old folks dragged down from the attic.

Got something better than the "left"? Go sell it to them, even march with them protecting them as you go, find a way to keep them safe at school yourself, don't concede and just carp away on the internet with silly statements that guns don't kill. That is all guns are good for, that is their purpose. That is why humans make them, and buy them, and use them. It may seem clever  to spout some sophomoric philosophy that guns don't kill, but that doesn't help at all, not when so many lie recently dead.

Help the young, be as good at it as a bumble bee is at protecting for the next generation, defend the hive for the benefit of the young. Don't do it with ridicule of them. They deserve much better from Christian adults that love Jesus and want to go into all the world with the gospel of Christ.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The Satanic cabal loves to use the rebellious spirit of youth because it taps into the very essence of that luciferan rebellion that caused the war in heaven. Wherever they sow discord it is always they that benefit from it.

But that's why they destroyed masculinity and removed the father from the home, the father is the only thing that soothes a teenager's rebellious spirit, and it's that precise spirit that the evil one needs to bolster his army. Angels and demons do warfare by converting followers, and the left constantly using the rebellious spirit of youth to further their agenda is one such tactic that has its roots in the destruction of the family. Discord in the family always works to their advantage. The one that informs them sowed discord in heaven in order to bolster his followers, and now he sows discord on earth to bolster his followers, nothing new under the sun.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Worried about youth? Then go help out at a school, dig deep into your pockets and fund a private Christian school, start one even, talk to youth don't ridicule them! They are us, or our offspring or the offspring of our offspring. They are not some enemy from  afar to be mocking as unworthy of living and breathing the same air as us.

They are still young full of questions, fears, and also desires for success in something, why not take time to mentor some youth, and share of Jesus? Go help staff an afternoon Bible club, be active don't be some carping old bag of woe for them to look at like you are crazed old folks dragged down from the attic.

Schools don't help children, wholesome families do. The left will never let the restoration of the family occur because they know that means Conservative Christians with happy lives.

But really, it's not the youth that's to blame, when one is young one is stupid, that is ones business when you're young -- to be stupid. But when young people are rebellious that's a symptom of a bigger problem, that being the destruction of the family. There was an age once where kids couldn't wait to grow up, nowadays they are dreadfully afraid of it, but who really made them so scared to grow up? The left and the satanic cabal that constantly peddled nihilism to them, who ripped their fathers from their lives.

Boys no longer have a sense of duty, and girls think that motherhood is revolting -- these children are stuck in perpetual infancy.  

Frankly civilization need a total makeover to stand any chance, but the left is really not interested in restoring family values because they are well aware of what it will mean, that being their total deprivation of power. I'm sad to say it but I think there needs to be some kind of civil strife for any restoration and healing to occur. 

As Ecclesiastes says...there is a time for war and a time for peace.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Kids are absolutely wonderful, the best reason for being around. Hopefully I have lived what I  recommend. I do know I have loved the opportunity to have been of some support to families and their kids over some period of time. I have tried to walk the walk and not just talk. Reading  of the rants against kids hurts my very heart and soul. I do try to encourage others to think often and highly of the up and coming generation, and to dig deeply into prayer and action for them, not  dismiss them as rebels of Satan. I thank my Lord Jesus for the opportunities given to be around kids and to have the grandest privilege of being  a role model to a few and to actually be of some help even though I am not an educator.

Over many years even decades of having been brought to my own repentance from my own sin against God, there is nothing that gives deep eye glistening joy  to my heart as to hear a teen give testimony of their own salvation before the congregation,  the local body of Christ Jesus, and be baptized in obedience to the will of God. 

As for myself I will share that God has placed me around kids as  a non educator for many decades and that they lift me often and move me to deeper faith too.He has used me to help a few personally with my time, my physical effort, and my wallet too. He does use the foolish things to do much so that  all will know the glory is His and not ours. For without His motivation  of the heart there is no desire to be putting out the energy for the kids.

I encourage all that have a feeling of distance from kids to ask  of God for a change of mindset and  to have a heart that is moved into action to help kids, at least one kid somewhere.

Be  a mentor, know math - be a tutor of math, know languages - be a tutor of language, know your Bible well - go join a group  like AWANA's or aftercare Bible clubs at public and private schools. Volunteer at church, in the children's areas of your own local body of Christ. Don't associate with a local body of Christ- change that too, get to work at one. If you are a hiring supervisor somewhere hire some kid - mentor them at work. Be a role model in some fashion for at least one kid if not many. Doing so will bring such  grand reward - it is good  reason  for existing that will be on the plus side in life's experiences.

Kids are just absolutely grand- they need to be protected and prayed for  and by name, please  learn some names of those near you, take them into your own prayer time each day.  Please take on that Christian responsibility for the glory of our God and our savior Jesus. It will become  a happy task to do.

And please pray for teachers, school administrators, church volunteers, Sunday school teachers young and children's ministry staffs, while praising God for loving the children and asking us to come to Him much like a child.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Advice and encouragement from my own pre-Christian days  still comes to mind in these late years of my own life.

Though secular there is  a nugget or two in them that  encourages me even to today. I have played them on yes You tube this morning.

"Teach your Children Well" Crosby Stills and Nash

and

"Cat's In The Cradle"  Harry Chapin  

I think having played both over and over, probably on 8 track tapes, many many years ago on long commutes to work long hours to earn pay for my own family with two kids has stayed with me all these years, and influences me even in this late late portion of my own life.  

Those songs and the experience of having to be away so often and for so long per day makes me appreciate even more the need and the desire for there to be help for  those rising kids today,  in what are trying times, as are all times.  I do encourage, if you can, then do help some family in some way, be led of God  to better enable them  in raising their kids. Thanks.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Possum is correct. I can attest to the fact that the 'system' is heavily against family. The state uses psycho-heresy to bolster its occultist foundations and 'advise' the family to disband and come under its all-pervasive umbrella. It needs little encouragement from 'education' that advises and pressures youngsters to criticize parents and make fun of them. Eventually, one family at a time is destroyed, thus the perpetuation of the 'broken family syndrome' and bolstering the media's take that parents are as dumb as two short planks. Always the state know best...

Even the so-called counsel one finds at the local church is heavily steeped in this Freudian and Jungian philosophy. Their bible of shrink-speak is continually rewritten, yet seems to avoid any blame for the dysfunction it causes. It is such a sick travesty of what the Lord intended, but if you mention real faith, you are instantly labeled an abuser, toxic, dead-beat-dad and other manufactured titles aimed directly at those that would attempt to put into practice the raising of a child by scriptural standards.

Take a look at all the pop-psyche websites opposing the family and especially the fathers. Ready made diagnosis for anyone looking to blame a person and especially the one charged with a family's security.

Edited by Justin Adams