IGNORED

Worthy has changed a lot in ten years ...

OneLight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I was quite thankful I was first on his list :24: however :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

This is something that intrigues me. People use the grace as an excuse to be evil; when that grace was given exactly for the opposite:

TO DO GOOD! YES, TO DO GOOD! TO STOP DESIRING SIN AND TO DESIRE HIS, HIS, AGAIN: HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS WILL, HIS EVERYTHING.

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation,
    ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ." - Jude 1:4

Sorry, but to find in the grace of God an excuse to be evil is a huge offense to the Father.

"And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”? -
    as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just." - Romans 3:8

Then let us solve this in an appropriate manner: The grace of God is for us to do good or evil?!

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

I vote for good, the full good of God... That includes being free of the dominion of sin and delete it from our lives.

To be completely immersed and baptized in His Holy Spirit; having infinite hunger for good works, and complete disinterest for sin.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
    old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
    which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." - Ephesians 2:10

If you cannot do that, if it is too hard for you then it is because you have not received the gift of the Holy Spirit.

"For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
    For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." - 1 John 5:3-4

And you can freely receive it, Jesus paid The Price for it: Just repent, and turn, and ask!

"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
    for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

"I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." - Mark 1:8

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
    how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Put all our names on that list .    I have no problem with getting told things even if I already know them.    Its just beautiful reminders .

so next time , put my name on that list too.   Just because I know its true , don't mean I don't need to keep on hearing it from all who wish to speak it .

Forward march in the LORD .      That is my desire ,  anyone who wishes to rebuke , correct ,  encourage ,    Yall put my name on that list , call me out

challenge me ,   have me to examine myself .     I would faint if some here actually reminded me TO KEEP JESUS sayings , I would faint with JOY , I would faint with hope.

Anyone here on this site , feel free to say it everyday ,  say frienduff,  you need to be keeping JESUS sayings , remind me ,   I would faint with JOY .

So next time you put my name on that list .    ITS beautiful to be reminded , we all need it , and if we think we don't,  I guess pride is in us .     Cause though I know this already

PLEASE may everyone tell me ,   FRIENDUFF if you love JESUS would you be keeping HIS sayings .     JOY to my heart it would be just to be reminded.  OH what joy .  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

OK, sorry! (removed)

I'm blessed by your faith and zeal brother, and for someone who only received Christ about a year ago your maturity is a blessing to see as well.

I don't believe it against the rules at all to direct our comments and questions to individuals......it is done all the time on every forum I have ever seen, including this one.

• This is Worthy 1

17 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I was quite thankful I was first on his list :24: however :thumbsup: 

I was sad I was not .     cause I as much as all , need to constantly be reminded of such pure beauty.   

What wonderful reminders that we should be keeping JESUS sayings and not just some .     I wish that all would tell me , HEY Frienduff,  IF YOU LOVE JESUS you would be KEEPING HIS sayings.     I WOULD pass out with a flood of joy.   SEE,  I  got no problems being reminded that if we love JESUS we keep HIS sayings .    Oh what joy the soul

when one points to JESUS and reminds about his beautiful sayings .    For those who hear and DO , key word DO,   built their house , their foundation ON HIM

but all who hear and do NOT ,  yeah they in darkness.     FEEL free to remind me the same thing .   OH and remember you loved and praise the LORD too. 

22 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

OK, sorry! (removed)

next time put my name on that list too.     WE ALL NEED to be REMINDED .     You loved brother .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I do not believe so. I am just asking them a question, and asking for a position.

I am not directly accusing anyone... What I said I say to all, I just included names to get their attention.

Just so you know, I took you including those names as a simple addressing some who were in the discussion. I took no offense or did not feel you were accusing, right or wrong, that is just how I took it and gave it no thought until others made comments otherwise. God bless you 4,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Yowm said:

So you want to be on a list implying you don't have the Holy Spirit? 

I have no problem at all if he had put my name on that list  .    IF we don't have PROOF JESUS in us ,  as in the LOVE of HIS sayings on our heart

then you FULLY KNOW that means we in darkness yowm.     IF someone wants to put my name on a list and say whatever , they can do as they please .

What others have thought about me ,  bothers me not .   GOD is OUR JUDGE not man.  All he is doing is reminding us all .

People think I am a devil anyway.   say as they will  IN the end JESUS , HIS WORDS will be OUR JUDGE .     not me , not you   ,  HIS WORDS shall be our judge.

SO please feel free to remind me of that too.  Every time I warn  people to keep JESUS sayings ,  THAT same spirit that has me remnding ,   YEAH its reminding ME TOO .

We need to get past this and fast .     And no man can stop me from saying and reminding IF WE LOVE HIM we DO HIS SAYINGS and this is by GRACE . 

SO leap for joy yowm.      Get past this .      Anyone of you all are free to call me out on anything you like .  

I got my JOY its in the LORD and no man , no accusation , no loss , no threat of life ,  no circumstance can take that JOY. 

We need to end this .    We need to start over .    

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

37 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If it was not directed at anyone in particular, then you would not have placed 7 people's names at the top of the post.  In relation to the rest of what you posted, that is singling people out, it is a personal attack on all 7 of those people and it is a violation of the ToS whether you "think so" or not.

I think it is wrong for one to address others like he did without knowing there personel life. That is what i been talking about People are using worthy in the wrong manner. They are using it like there personel web page. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So you want to be on a list implying you don't have the Holy Spirit? 

If anyone has not yet received the Holy Spirit since they believed........it is not an accusation or a condemnation, it is simply a reminder and exhortation that they need to, just as Paul asked that very question of some.  It's just too bad this is the internet and we can't lay hands on people and pray for them to received the Holy Spirit, for those that desire it, or I would be first in line for a refresher.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

No one can start over unless they stop what there doing. People need to stop using worthy to condemn others. S lot of false teachers on this board.