• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:27 AM, angels4u said:

What has happened over the years?

Before mega churches, light shows, smoke machines and Christian rock where ears were tickled. This is where souls were saved, hymns were sung and preachers, preached the word of God, visited the sick, and ministers knew the people in the congregation personally.

(copied from facebook)

25399111_10155862847215502_4041250580749003577_n.jpg

Rmember years back when the saying started with ,   Come to our church , it aints ya grandmas church type hype.

sadly neither can they say its CHRISTS CHURCH anymore either .     Churches have become nothing more than glorified motivational houses .

same things taught , same approach ,  only a few praises JESUS mixed in it .     WE SUNK bad .   I mean its real bad .

Its went on for so long that now most don't even KNOW the true version of Christanity they lost , much less they lost as well and don't know it .

THAT IS SUPER scary for them .    THIS IS why I propose to all who have ears .   go back to the pattern IN that bible , LEARN that JESUS , learn those apostels

And never look back .    

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, Butero said:

I will pass old abandoned church buildings like this and feel sad that they are no longer being used.  Some have gradually fallen into a state of decay where they could never be used again.  Some are still in alright shape, but they were simply closed down for lack of interest.  Others have been turned into bank buildings, storage facilities, and other things.  What a shame!  

We had an old building similar to this not far from where I live that was eventually torn down.  I hated to see it go.  No electricity or running water, but it served it's purpose.  Do you know where this old church building is located?

I have the strongest unction that we about to learn a dear and deep lesson .     A time is coming when no one who remains in the true version of chrisanity

will be accepted anywhere PEROID .    House and cave churches are coming back ,  but watch as all the dross is burned away HOW MUCH REAL JOY

will be with those who are truly of Him.     Persecution don't destroy the church   , it wont wipe christanity out ,    NO OUR FAITH WILL BLOSSOM like a ten thousand foot

rose bush .    NO fear of what is soon to come .      I say it would not be a bad idea for some who are led , to either go look at those old buildings

so at least we can start sending those who really want to hear the WORD to places where the true men will be ready to feed the flocks .

I do see a time fast approaching where persecutions will only strengthen those who are His and we will meet in even caves,  with little , BUT GREAT JOY .   FOR OUR JOY IS THE LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:24 AM, angels4u said:

Butero,I don't know where this church is, but I do know that a little church like this is where I really grew in the Lord,it had solid preaching sermons,no worldly stuff and everything was dealt with in the right way by the elders of the church, we don't need big modern ,we shouldn't have to attract people to come to the church because of how good it looks or because of the music,too may preachers these days want to become polulair by preaching a feel good sermon :(

As I read those words dear sister,   I had literal joys of tears build up .   THIS IS exactly what WE NEED BACK .

their are lambs scattered everywhere ,   they go to one church only to find all dung types ,   the peoples need to return NOW to the first love and that love IS FOR THE TRUTH

for CHRIST above everything and from that the true eyes to see HOW to help others .    IF PEOPLE LOVE GOD ,  the SPIRIT is all that is needed to ATTRACT those .

Sound doctrine will heap joy in their hearts and they will rejoicing in all times .     

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Rmember years back when the saying started with ,   Come to our church , it aints ya grandmas church type hype.

sadly neither can they say its CHRISTS CHURCH anymore either .     Churches have become nothing more than glorified motivational houses .

same things taught , same approach ,  only a few praises JESUS mixed in it .     WE SUNK bad .   I mean its real bad .

Its went on for so long that now most don't even KNOW the true version of Christanity they lost , much less they lost as well and don't know it .

THAT IS SUPER scary for them .    THIS IS why I propose to all who have ears .   go back to the pattern IN that bible , LEARN that JESUS , learn those apostels

And never look back .    

There are still good churches to be found :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

10 hours ago, p.rehbein said:

I love the Country Church.  The majority of Churches I have attended, the Congregation numbered between 20 and 60.  I got to know some good, loving, God fearing Saints in those Churches, but I also know (like was said earlier) some of them, (a few of them?) were Spiritually dead.

Still, I could never attend a Mega Church.......not knocking those who do, it just isn't for me......

This is one I love to see.  Would love to go there.  :)church.jpg

It's a nice church @p.rehbein

• Thumbs Up 2

52 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The ones in my town ,  even the smaller ones some time back had big messages and had signs on some of them saying Daniel plan

Sis,    its about taken over everything .    Their was a decent lil church years back,   but you guessed it Daniel plan came in .

MAN sister,  the numbers of that lil church exploded in no time .      Sadly the last I checked its hug all and gays love that church.   a hint UNREPENTANT GAYS love that church.

Key,  UNREPENTANT gays really love that message.  a hint UNREPENTANT.....................................that is not good news nor a good sign.

cause if we in ANY sin ,  we should feel convicted IN the presence of a HOLY SPIRIT filled Church with HOLY sound doctrine getting taught .

now seeker friendly destroyed .   I know it may have seemed all good  but it destroyed .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

we should feel convicted IN the presence of a HOLY SPIRIT filled Church with HOLY sound doctrine getting taught .

Exactly.

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

A time will come that conviction would become a crime everywhere... It is sad, and another strategy of the enemy to weaken and soon eliminate true Gospel preaching from society.

"But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men."" - Acts 5:29

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1

58 minutes ago, angels4u said:

And on that note I assume their still are .    but some towns are worse off than other towns apparently .    cause mine got swallowed whole by

THE SEEKERFRIENDLY  and Daniel plan .     Ps,     Rick warren ,     how to say this ,     well he aint no man of GOD and that is a fact .  but I cant make folks believe that

anymore than I can make them believe Kenneth copleland is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

See  ,  lots of folks say , hey guy we got lots of good churches ,   yet when I ask who some of they favs are ..........you guess it ,   Kenneth copeland

Joel olestein.     Now ,   how on earth can I take their word at what a good church IS .   I cant .  if they cant discern wolves ,  then no wonder they think their are so many good

churches out their .    I know ,   their are still some bible loving , JESUS following churches and peoples still around .   But as I said,  some towns may still have some good ones

mine got infected bad .     Its bad sis ,     real bad .    

2 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Exactly.

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

A time will come that conviction would become a crime everywhere... It is sad, and another strategy of the enemy to weaken and soon eliminate true Gospel preaching from society.

OH no doubts their .   the more the world peace unity all inclusive increases,  anything outside that mindset will just seem as haters .

Now ask me if that causes me to worry .   NOT A LICK.     JESUS , THE REAL ONE is going to be loved and taught and whatever the cost ,   IS whatever the cost IS .

NO looking back for me .    Only eyes ON THE PRIZE .    I just pray many say the same thing .    NOW onward  in the LORD peoples .   

• Praise God! 1

Their is just one last thing I would like to make mention of to us all.

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the LORD peoples ........................that's right , PRAISE THE LORD and keep on a praising .  

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1