• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I feel I am often seen as an enemy by many, just because I seek to speak things to edify one another and exhort people to stay in the faith and trust in Christ.

And I see some people complaining that I am condemning others, judging, and much more.

Just because I say things like:

•     Many people are worshiping themselves rather than God.
  •     People, do not be friend with sin. It will kill you.
  •     If you love to sin when people are not watching, then you are not free in Christ.

Am I condemning you in telling you such things?! Or is it because you have things to fix with God?!

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life,
    but the wrath of God abides on him." - John 3:36

Do not be deceived, only those who do not believe in Him are convicted of sin.

"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    of sin, because they do not believe in Me;" - John 16:8-9

Scripture are clear that all who believe in Him are free indeed.

Humble yourself, seek repentance, purify your hearts, have faith, believe in Him.

"to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they
    may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." - Acts 26:18

And give thanks He is still inviting you to repentance, and I mean sincere repentance.

Because it is impossible for those who already had been freed to desire the things of the old life, which includes sin.

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    So a fool repeats his folly." - Proverbs 26:11

And I am witness that the Lord Jesus sets people free indeed, from ALL sin.

You do not have excuse, you just need to humble yourself and seek, repent, turn, and live.

"Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God,
    “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?" - Ezekiel 18:23

You are being convicted because you need to seek peace with God and to be reconciled with Him, in truth.

If people cannot edify, exhort, and speak truth inside the Church anymore then where can it be done?!

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

In the name of the Lord Jesus: Seek peace with God! REPENT, TURN, AND LIVE!

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" - Hebrews 12:14

God bless you in Jesus' name!

You said that you will not desire sin anymore if you were freed. The bible shows you can still be in temtation to sin when saved. You still have the old flesh nature in you. And you can  still fall to sin. The bible says to put on the whole armour of God. Its a fight against sin to the end of our lifes.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I feel I am often seen as an enemy by many, just because I seek to speak things to edify one another and exhort people to stay in the faith and trust in Christ.

And I see some people complaining that I am condemning others, judging, and much more.

Just because I say things like:

•     Many people are worshiping themselves rather than God.
  •     People, do not be friend with sin. It will kill you.
  •     If you love to sin when people are not watching, then you are not free in Christ.

Am I condemning you in telling you such things?! Or is it because you have things to fix with God?!

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life,
    but the wrath of God abides on him." - John 3:36

Do not be deceived, only those who do not believe in Him are convicted of sin.

"And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    of sin, because they do not believe in Me;" - John 16:8-9

Scripture are clear that all who believe in Him are free indeed.

Humble yourself, seek repentance, purify your hearts, have faith, believe in Him.

"to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they
    may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." - Acts 26:18

And give thanks He is still inviting you to repentance, and I mean sincere repentance.

Because it is impossible for those who already had been freed to desire the things of the old life, which includes sin.

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    So a fool repeats his folly." - Proverbs 26:11

And I am witness that the Lord Jesus sets people free indeed, from ALL sin.

You do not have excuse, you just need to humble yourself and seek, repent, turn, and live.

"Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God,
    “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?" - Ezekiel 18:23

You are being convicted because you need to seek peace with God and to be reconciled with Him, in truth.

If people cannot edify, exhort, and speak truth inside the Church anymore then where can it be done?!

"But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all." - 1 Corinthians 14:24

In the name of the Lord Jesus: Seek peace with God! REPENT, TURN, AND LIVE!

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord" - Hebrews 12:14

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Its not so much people hate you not at all. You have a poor understanding of the bible i am sorry to say. And you dont know what you are talking about. And you are using the forum as your own soap box to abuse believers. Both you and frienduff miss use worthy forum. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You have a poor understanding of the bible i am sorry to say.

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

What is wrong with Yown my brother in Christ?

Who are you as you act higher than us?

Are you a brother in Christ?

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

We already have peace with God.

Your posts make me sad. I have said what I believed I should.

“A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house.” - Mark 6:4

I have been saying good things to all of you, and all that you have to say is excuses not to please Him. This makes me sad, very sad.

“Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21

People always resist, we say: "Hey, people! Let us do good. This pleases the Lord... But they all started to make excuses to remain evil and wicked."

“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him
    the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.” - John 12:48

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

16 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Your posts make me sad. I have said what I believed I should.

“A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house.” - Mark 6:4

I have been saying good things to all of you, and all that you have to say is excuses not to please Him. This makes me sad, very sad.

“Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21

People always resist, we say: "Hey, people! Let us do good. This pleases the Lord... But they all started to make excuses to remain evil and wicked."

“He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him
    the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.” - John 12:48

Sorry, I don't understand you, what are we doing which is not pleasing God?

and all that you have to say is excuses not to please Him

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Again ,are you Jesus?

Angels four you .    the man aint JESUS nor does he think he is .   We have to move past this .

Their is great deception going on .  You know how we often have spoke of the gifts .     Spiritual discernment is one such gift .

Yall got a unity person on this site.  okay well their is more than one .   but the thing is yall cannot discern the one who is amongst us even now .

Look , we warn for a reason.     we remind for a reason, we stir up for a reason.     I could give the mans name away, but honestly what is the point

we would just argue about it anyway.    No body here thinks they JESUS ,  no body , not even the unity one .    Just be on guard is all I can tell you.

We got folks here than cannot even discern evil from good.    I aint saying this against you .    But this mindset that those who warn either think they Jesus or better

than folks has got to cease .    The truth is I myself get called all sorts of things .   Has it even slowed down my exhortations .   not a lick and it wont .

But we should be uniting in TRUTH and to say the needful things and reminders it aint grievious one ounce for me, nor is encouraging praise .

its NEEDFUL for us all.    I am telling you we got major delusions building and the first attack against any thing is to go after the warners

and , make them appear bad,  hoping they leave so then the real dangerous dung can come in .     And NO ,  I aint talking about YOU at all.   their are others

here amongst us ,  they come in as friends but THEY DO have an agenda .    and others they don't have an agenda but they still under that spirit .

again I aint even talking about you.   I think you , mostly , just aint used to these types of exhortations .   You seem to desire a closer walk with GOD as do we too.

But we have got to stop worrying over the wrong ones .    IF letters or others want to remind and stir up ,  let them .    So long as its truth being told.

We go after the lies , not truths , no matter if even the truth comes in grave at times , we still love that .

IF my friend was preaching lies ,  I would have long ago went after him myself .  He is not , he is only trying to help.  Even if we know this already

it is still a good thing to be exhorted .   We can put this behind us , I know we can.    

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You said that you will not desire sin anymore if you were freed. The bible shows you can still be in temtation to sin when saved. You still have the old flesh nature in you. And you can  still fall to sin. The bible says to put on the whole armour of God. Its a fight against sin to the end of our lifes.

Wayen ,   its absolutely true .    I hate the evil present within my flesh.   my desire is no longer of the flesh.   The flesh still tempts YES ,

but that is no longer my hearts desire .  I HATE the evil in my own flesh.  This is THE SPIRIT man within .   the heart really does get changed.

Our desire IS to sin no more ,  OR IT SHOULD BE .  however due to we still live IN bodies of flesh which as you done said are contrary we will be tempted.

BUT IF WE HEED THE SPIRIT and not the flesh ,  chief by HIS POWER we wont obey that temptation when it pops n our minds .   JESUS was tempted in all points

and he is able TO SUCCOR them who are tempted .  GIVE AIDE ,    HE is our way OUT of every temptation .   

So when my friend of many letters just reminds us of BIBLE phrases  just heed the reminder is all.    Wayen I have to bring something up , cause I worry for you big time .

You told me in a post that it was my opinion that the roman system is evil and yours that it is not .      Chief that aint opinion I gave you,   That was TRUTH.

This is why I worry so much for you.   So why not pray about it ,   seek GOD about it ,  .     I did not want to bring it up on this post ,  but I am worried for you about this .

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Angels four you .    the man aint JESUS nor does he think he is .   We have to move past this .

Their is great deception going on .  You know how we often have spoke of the gifts .     Spiritual discernment is one such gift .

Yall got a unity person on this site.  okay well their is more than one .   but the thing is yall cannot discern the one who is amongst us even now .

Look , we warn for a reason.     we remind for a reason, we stir up for a reason.     I could give the mans name away, but honestly what is the point

we would just argue about it anyway.    No body here thinks they JESUS ,  no body , not even the unity one .    Just be on guard is all I can tell you.

We got folks here than cannot even discern evil from good.    I aint saying this against you .    But this mindset that those who warn either think they Jesus or better

than folks has got to cease .    The truth is I myself get called all sorts of things .   Has it even slowed down my exhortations .   not a lick and it wont .

But we should be uniting in TRUTH and to say the needful things and reminders it aint grievious one ounce for me, nor is encouraging praise .

its NEEDFUL for us all.    I am telling you we got major delusions building and the first attack against any thing is to go after the warners

and , make them appear bad,  hoping they leave so then the real dangerous dung can come in .     And NO ,  I aint talking about YOU at all.   their are others

here amongst us ,  they come in as friends but THEY DO have an agenda .    and others they don't have an agenda but they still under that spirit .

again I aint even talking about you.   I think you , mostly , just aint used to these types of exhortations .   You seem to desire a closer walk with GOD as do we too.

But we have got to stop worrying over the wrong ones .    IF letters or others want to remind and stir up ,  let them .    So long as its truth being told.

We go after the lies , not truths , no matter if even the truth comes in grave at times , we still love that .

IF my friend was preaching lies ,  I would have long ago went after him myself .  He is not , he is only trying to help.  Even if we know this already

it is still a good thing to be exhorted .   We can put this behind us , I know we can.    

Who is he talking to,as I only see born again Christian s in this conversation?

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Who is he talking to,as I only see born again Christian s in this conversation?

You mean his post .   he said he is seen as the enemy .    SOME Do see him as that .  maybe not you ,  but some do .

And asking him if he thinks he is JESUS ,  aint helping .   He don't think that .   If people would not come after his posts ,  and instead just rejoice in the exhortations

we would be fine .   When paul wrote his letters and used the word sinners or etc , was he talking to the whole church sayng they were , or was he just exhorting the whole church.

same with james ,  he said you adulterers and adulteresses ,  but he wasn't calling the whole church that .   My question to us all is this

if we can rejoice in the promises ,  WHICH we should , then how come we cant rejoice in the grave exhortations too.    

My conscious is clear , that is why every warning to every promise is just wonderful edification for me .    And I don't have to change one ounce of Gods image to have

peace .  an example ,  I don't have to believe their is no such thing as a lake of fire ,  I don't have to believe GOD is love and he understands my sin and that he knows I cant stop

TO have PEACE .   I just have PEACE in HIM .    Now this was just a general reminder , not saying anything about you or others .   

Why do you think some men love different versions of GOD .    Because to some the GOD of the BIBLE scares them to death , so that is why

we have so many different teachings , so men can FEEL SAFE .   but I AM saved ,   because HE saved me and HE changed me and keeps working on me.

Grave teachings don't cause me to lose my peace.   nope ,  it only edifies me , reminds me of things I already know .  same with praises , songs , encouragments , promises .

Cause I KNOW GOD does not desire me or any to perish , BUT I ALSO KNOW many will.  and that is a fact .  We cannot change GOD to have peace

or feel safe.    LET HIM change us and HIS desire IS FOR US .   but as I also said , many are going to find out too little too late , they followed mans version of JESUS

NOT JESUS .   this is what I do not want for any.   its why we need to be reminded of HIS SAYINGS , let nothing grow cold , let none fall from the first love either.

How many men you know that have changed teachings .   THe bible is easy to understand , SO WHY do we have SO MANY different teachings .

WHY,  cause man did this .   You know THIS is true .   the bible is not complex at all, IF WE HAVE HIM ,   we learn as a simple child .   please let us put this behind us .

• This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You mean his post .   he said he is seen as the enemy .    SOME Do see him as that .  maybe not you ,  but some do .

And asking him if he thinks he is JESUS ,  aint helping .   He don't think that .   If people would not come after his posts ,  and instead just rejoice in the exhortations

we would be fine .   When paul wrote his letters and used the word sinners or etc , was he talking to the whole church sayng they were , or was he just exhorting the whole church.

same with james ,  he said you adulterers and adulteresses ,  but he wasn't calling the whole church that .   My question to us all is this

if we can rejoice in the promises ,  WHICH we should , then how come we cant rejoice in the grave exhortations too.    

My conscious is clear , that is why every warning to every promise is just wonderful edification for me .    And I don't have to change one ounce of Gods image to have

peace .  an example ,  I don't have to believe their is no such thing as a lake of fire ,  I don't have to believe GOD is love and he understands my sin and that he knows I cant stop

TO have PEACE .   I just have PEACE in HIM .    Now this was just a general reminder , not saying anything about you or others .   

Why do you think some men love different versions of GOD .    Because to some the GOD of the BIBLE scares them to death , so that is why

we have so many different teachings , so men can FEEL SAFE .   but I AM saved ,   because HE saved me and HE changed me and keeps working on me.

Grave teachings don't cause me to lose my peace.   nope ,  it only edifies me , reminds me of things I already know .  same with praises , songs , encouragments , promises .

Cause I KNOW GOD does not desire me or any to perish , BUT I ALSO KNOW many will.  and that is a fact .  We cannot change GOD to have peace

or feel safe.    LET HIM change us and HIS desire IS FOR US .   but as I also said , many are going to find out too little too late , they followed mans version of JESUS

NOT JESUS .   this is what I do not want for any.   its why we need to be reminded of HIS SAYINGS , let nothing grow cold , let none fall from the first love either.

How many men you know that have changed teachings .   THe bible is easy to understand , SO WHY do we have SO MANY different teachings .

WHY,  cause man did this .   You know THIS is true .   the bible is not complex at all, IF WE HAVE HIM ,   we learn as a simple child .   please let us put this behind us .

Thank you for the explanation, I don't believe any born again Christian will call him the enemy,it's so sad that some people cannot rejoice in their Salvation without putting a different spin on something which is God pleasing and positive,we are here to encourage each other,not to make people feel less of a Christian or questioning their Salvation.

The Bible speaks of encouraging each other with psalms or hyms so we rejoice in the Lord!

I,m rejoicing in Jesus,the grave is empty ,He has risen!

And soon He's coming back,how will He find us ,are we spreading the good news? If non_ Christians watch  us ,would they want to have what we have?

Are we shining bright or scaring people away from the Kingdom?

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Thank you for the explanation, I don't believe any born again Christian will call him the enemy,it's so sad that some people cannot rejoice in their Salvation without putting a different spin on something which is God pleasing and positive,we are here to encourage each other,not to make people feel less of a Christian or questioning their Salvation.

The Bible speaks of encouraging each other with psalms or hyms so we rejoice in the Lord!

I,m rejoicing in Jesus,the grave is empty ,He has risen!

And soon He's coming back,how will He find us ,are we spreading the good news? If non_ Christians watch  us ,would they want to have what we have?

Are we shining bright or scaring people away from the Kingdom?

We are to edify one another .   every letter written to the churches from the apostels were meant as edification.

Paul was pretty clear on some things though .   Some of them churches he wrote to ,   he had no problem saying I stand in doubt of you

or IF so be YE have the Spirit .   John didn't mix words either .   he flat out said Any who says HE loves GOD yet walks in darkness is a liar and no truth in him.

The thing is they wrote this to believers .    Warning folks is not accusing folks .  Accusing IS accusing . warning is just warning .

I think you do know the difference .    One thing of many things GOD did for me ,  was put and kept me IN the BIBLE only.  its why it got so engrained. that pattern.

this is why I say I truly understand why most misunderstand my approach .    I wont defend myself , but I will say , by grace what I learned was BIBLE ONLY.

this is why I beg and plead for people to return to bible reading .  learn their pattern , learn Christ and HIS sayings and the apostels too.    that pattern

is the most beautiful pattern and so pure and holy and clean .     I know your heart is in the right place with what you know , but I am just saying LEARN that pattern

more and more .   I tell us all, if we spent hours in that bible and learned JUST that pattern.    WE would not strive or it would not seem wrong to both Warn and encourage .

IF we learned the promises , if we learned it all fresh again .   Sometimes people may have started out reading it a lot , then they slow down or cease.

I am just asking us to pick it back up again and pray and seek Him with the whole heart and watch .    Honestly by grace HE shed a tremendous love of reading the bible on my heart .

I don't worry about who gets scared or etc.   the thing is , IF GOD puts his love on our hearts ,  WE simply embrace truth.   its only BY HIM we can.

So long as we are doing BY HIS SPIRIT , then HIS TRUTH comes out .  I honestly don't worry about what to say or do.   I simply trust HE will give me what to say or do.

You loved .