• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  596
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1969

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

“Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.” - 1 Corinthians 11:1

Glory to God! Amen. :laugh:

Yes, Paul is a pattern. He beseeches us to be followers of him.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Just now, angels4u said:

Again ,are you Jesus?

Again:

“For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us,
    leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps” - 1 Peter 2:21

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

And here I thought this would be on ‘peace with God’

Just do not forget repentance Yowm, do not forget repentance. Seek peace with God.

“but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles,
    that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.” - Acts 26:20

Forgiveness without repentance is not possible. Seek peace with God.

“I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” - Luke 13:3

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Again:

“For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us,
    leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps” - 1 Peter 2:21

Who are you as you act higher than us?

Are you a brother in Christ?

4 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Just do not forget repentance Yowm, do not forget repentance. Seek peace with God.

“but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles,
    that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.” - Acts 26:20

Forgiveness without repentance is not possible. Seek peace with God.

“I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” - Luke 13:3

What is wrong with Yown my brother in Christ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

28 minutes ago, angels4u said:

One in Christ
…2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.Phill.2:3

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. Romans 12:3

One Body with Many Members

12 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.13 For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves[a] or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.

14 For the body does not consist of one member but of many. 15 If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? 18 But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. 19 If all were a single member, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, yet one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, 24 which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, 25 that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. 26 If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.

27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. 1 Cor.12:12-27

Amen.....there are divers parts of the Body, divers gifts.......a war is won with many counsellors, and all the parts are needed.  If only we can learn to recognize the different parts/gifts that we all are.  I would venture to say that most Christians have not seen spiritual gifts at work and this is why it is hard for them to recognize them, or one reason at least.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

35 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Who has things to fix with God? 

Pride is a sin in us by nature; we need to be cautioned and armed against it. All the saints make up one body in Christ, who is the Head of the body, and the common Centre of their unity. In the spiritual body, some are fitted for and called to one sort of work; others for another sort of work. We are to do all the good we can, one to another, and for the common benefit. If we duly thought about the powers we have, and how far we fail properly to improve them, it would humble us. But as we must not be proud of our talents, so we must take heed lest, under a pretense of humility and self-denial, we are slothful in laying out ourselves for the good of others. We must not say, I am nothing, therefore I will sit still, and do nothing; but, I am nothing in myself, and therefore I will lay out myself to the utmost, in the strength of the grace of Christ. Whatever our gifts or situations may be, let us try to employ ourselves humbly, diligently, cheerfully, and in simplicity; not seeking our own credit or profit, but the good of many, for this world and that which is to come.

Romans 12:3 Commentaries

It is not pride to simply exercise one's spiritual gifts, and to be the part of the Body that they happen to be........BY THE WILL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

5 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It is not pride to simply exercise one's spiritual gifts, and to be the part of the Body that they happen to be........BY THE WILL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

You miss understood,this reply was not for you :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Because you act like you are better than everyone else. It's not that you are "warning" others, it is the manner in which you do it. You need to get over yourself and speak as an equal and not as though you are better.

Just hear this please .       this is in your head.   none of us who are exhorting warning THINKS we any better than anyone .    Me, him and a few others

have constantly said its all by the SPIRIT ,  its only possible in Christ .     He don't think he is better than anyone .    but as long as you have that mindset

you will just stay divided.   He is just warning is all.  same as when I do it .   We need to stop assuming .

I have long said THE ONLY goodness and righteousness I have IS CHRIST .   and IF HE IS TRULY IN US ,   its seen , it can be seen.

IF we would just listen to exhortations we could and would be built up IN HIM.    The guy has told me many times , warned me the same as you all.

Yet when he exhorts to me the same things I already know..............MY SOUL IS JUST REJIOCING .       Whether its praise , songs , warnings , encouragments

SO LONG as its TRUTH my HEART SINGS ,  I MEAN IT SINGS .    CAUSE TRUTH causes my heart TO JOY ,  CHRIST rejoices the reigns of my heart

whether its warnings or promises.     TRUTH just fills my heart with joy.     So lets just praise the LORD peoples.