• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

FreeGrace said: 

Oh, I understand you very well.  You do what trolls do.

That's quite ok brother, I still love you.

??  It's ok to act like a troll?

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

41 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

??  It's ok to act like a troll?

It's okay for you to call me names, doesn't phase me, you a nice day.

Edited by BeyondET

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

It's okay for you to call me names, doesn't phase me, you a nice day.

I never called you any name.  I asked if it is ok to "act like a troll?"  That is not name calling.  But since you never have answered my question about your own view of an old earth, what else is that technique?

It is your technique that is troll-like.  Maybe I'm giving a name to your technique.  Which is different and calling YOU a name.  You are beyondET.  ok.

30 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

I never called you any name.  I asked if it is ok to "act like a troll?"  That is not name calling.  But since you never have answered my question about your own view of an old earth, what else is that technique?

It is your technique that is troll-like.  Maybe I'm giving a name to your technique.  Which is different and calling YOU a name.  You are beyondET.  ok.

👍 take care brother

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

Wow - just checked back into this thread as I was a little fascinated it was still going! So I see that many have been persuaded, by fine and patient argumentative reasoning and narration, to switch their thinking to the other side, right?  

Oh, that's not actually the case?:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:  Maybe moved half an inch perhaps? :rofl:

So for the record, how many of each theory (I know, you think your position IS the word of God) do we still have following this thread?

Old earthers: #?

Young creationists: #?

Gap theorists (who are old earthers, but believe a young creation): #?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

If this were any other subject BUT GOD and His words

IT WOULD BE beyond RIDICULOUS t
o say THERE WASN'T a 'previous age' in which the earth WAS RENDERED VOID BUT did not completely perish. 

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

ALL that has to happen, and it DOESN'T happen in a minute or a second or a time in "between the creation of earth and ADAM".  

NO WONDER THE CHURCH IS FAILING.   PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING STORIES THAT MAKE NO REAL SENSE, and only fit into some IMAGINARY 'time and space' duration. 

People who KNOW NOTHING can EASILY, CLEARLY read for themselves AS GOD INTENDED that LIFE TOOK PLACE before this one.   Angels, sons of God, the MERCY SEAT....just like they can see IT IS COMING AGAIN.   

Gods word TELLs US HOW GOD WORKS.  We don't get to change the laws of GOD so that some 'theory fits' OUR beliefs, we have to BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN.       

TOO HAVE a that many kingdoms and and that many kings, and that MUCH POWER

and TO HAVE enough TIME TO STEAL 1/3 OF the stars FROM GOD and cast them....

TAKES TIME.  

but the worst offense IS TO

just have 'the serpent' show up in the garden LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, without explanation for ANY PART OF IT, 

ESPECIALLY WHEN

WE can DIE for being deceived.

JUST goes to show THAT A LACK OF BELIEF in the WRITTEN words OF GOD DOESN'T CHANGE....

Seriously, if I were being introduced to the bible and was being TAUGHT stuff that goes against how GOD SAYS HE WORKS

I would go seeking elsewhere like the many many many people of today are doing. 

THE FAMINE is upon us and IF THE TEACHERS OF THE WORDS OF GOD don't start taking into account

THE REALITY of the UNSEEN world, the reality of the previous world and those who governed them, the more souls will be lost

and that WON'T be on what is written but those who PROFESS it isn't.  

VERSE after VERSE after VERSE has been given that 1000% support a position previous and NO OTHER

while DENIAL comes from a place in favor of WHAT ISN'T but speculation and assumption, yet once again.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

4 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

IT WOULD BE beyond RIDICULOUS to say THERE WASN'T a 'previous age' in which the earth WAS RENDERED VOID BUT did not completely perish. 

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

ALL that has to happen, and it DOESN'T happen in a minute or a second or a time in "between the creation of earth and ADAM".  

NO WONDER THE CHURCH IS FAILING.   PEOPLE AREN'T BUYING STORIES THAT MAKE NO REAL SENSE, and only fit into some IMAGINARY 'time and space' duration. 

People who KNOW NOTHING can EASILY, CLEARLY read for themselves AS GOD INTENDED that LIFE TOOK PLACE before this one.   Angels, sons of God, the MERCY SEAT....just like they can see IT IS COMING AGAIN.   

Gods word TELLs US HOW GOD WORKS.  We don't get to change the laws of GOD so that some 'theory fits' OUR beliefs, we have to BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN.       

TOO HAVE a that many kingdoms and and that many kings, and that MUCH POWER

and TO HAVE enough TIME TO STEAL 1/3 OF the stars FROM GOD and cast them....

TAKES TIME.  

but the worst offense IS TO

just have 'the serpent' show up in the garden LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, without explanation for ANY PART OF IT, 

ESPECIALLY WHEN

WE can DIE for being deceived.

JUST goes to show THAT A LACK OF BELIEF in the WRITTEN words OF GOD DOESN'T CHANGE....

Seriously, if I were being introduced to the bible and was being TAUGHT stuff that goes against how GOD SAYS HE WORKS

I would go seeking elsewhere like the many many many people of today are doing. 

THE FAMINE is upon us and IF THE TEACHERS OF THE WORDS OF GOD don't start taking into account

THE REALITY of the UNSEEN world, the reality of the previous world and those who governed them, the more souls will be lost

and that WON'T be on what is written but those who PROFESS it isn't.  

VERSE after VERSE after VERSE has been given that 1000% support a position previous and NO OTHER

while DENIAL comes from a place in favor of WHAT ISN'T but speculation and assumption, yet once again.  

So we should put you in the Gap Theory category?

Edited by Vine Abider

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

So for the record, how many of each theory (I know, you think your position IS the word of God) do we still have following this thread?

Put me down for old earth because of a time gap, but NO theory as to what occurred during the time gap.  :)

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

Wow - just checked back into this thread as I was a little fascinated it was still going! So I see that many have been persuaded, by fine and patient argumentative reasoning and narration, to switch their thinking to the other side, right?  

Oh, that's not actually the case?:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:  Maybe moved half an inch perhaps? :rofl:

Creation I've noticed is something that is sensitive to some people even though no man was there, and they get quite vicious over it.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Creation I've noticed is something that is sensitive to some people even though no man was there, and they get quite vicious over it.

True.  It is the YECists that get sensitive about earth age.  To them, any view of an old earth means to them EVOLUTION.  They just can't separate an old earth from the stupid theory of evolution.  That's why they are so sensitive.  They think any "old earth view" is full of evolution. 

• Thanks 1