IGNORED

Do we have to do good works to be saved ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/6/2018 at 10:16 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

[1] How many things does a Catholic have to do to be saved and stay saved? [2] Paul says if you add to his Gospel you are damned Gal1:9. As far as all those blasphemous canons are concerned my source would be the entire books of Romans or Galations for a start.The millions that read the Bible and come out catholic have been badly taught and indoctrinated since they were toddlers.Catholics have said that if they get them while they are young, they’ve got them for life.Sadly that is true in most cases.Happily some escape this false religion of works and fairy tales like purgatory.

Merry Christmas, friend

"Q"   [1] How many things does a Catholic have to do to be saved and stay saved?

Exod.20: [6] but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Lev. 18: 30 "[30] Keep my commandments. Do not the things which they have done, that have been before you, and be not defiled therein. I am the Lord your God.

John 14:15 " [15] If you love me, keep my commandments.

John 15:10 " [10] If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; as I also have kept my Father's commandments, and do abide in his love.

"A" [1] For any Catholic to be saved; that Souls must be Baptized and die without unconfessed {John 20:19-23} Mortal sin {1 John 5:16-17]

"Q" [2] Paul says if you add to his Gospel you are damned Gal1:9. As far as all those blasphemous canons are concerned my source would be the entire books of Romans or Galations for a start.

"A" Thank you: both authored by Catholics and exclusively at the time of authorship FOR CATHOLICS.

NOW A QUESTION FOR YOU?

WHY SUCH HATRED FOR GOD'S  NEW CHOSEN PEOPLE? EXO. 6:7 & MT. 16:18?

May God guide your path to His Love my friend,

Patrick

On 5/6/2018 at 10:16 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/6/2018 at 9:16 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

How many things does a Catholic have to do to be saved and stay saved?

Some things have changed lately in the RCC, as they know the "salvation by grace" popularity was causing loss of members. So they wisely CHANGED their doctrinal positions. But the salvation by grace, catholic version, must be maintained. Absolutely! Before this, NOBODY was saved in the RCC, as that was the SIN of presumption, presuming upon God to be GOOD enough to enter the heavenlies. So the 'church' was the only way to eternal life. (along with their rules and dogma) The cost to stay saved can be taken care of monetarily, before or after death. Think not? Ask a priest.

On 5/5/2018 at 8:24 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The ultimate source is Hell......nobody can read the Bible from the front to the back and come out a Catholic...thank God some people get saved DESPITE the farce of Catholicism.....

Amen, and Amen!

When I was catholic, I don't remember a bible ever being used/seen. We used church catechisms. Thus, false doctrine. At one time, after being saved,  our church was over fifty percent ex catholic. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word. Sometimes, it is only a little seed planted, and the spirit then takes over, then life.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Patrick Miron said:

I harbor no hatred for Catholics, I have many friends and relatives that belong to that faith.The vast majority are great people.Most of them are no different from Protestants or even Muslims.Their faith is nominal ....they no more have an indwelling of Gods Spirit in them than my dog.Yes, they are nice people, but unfortunately God is not looking for “nice” people......He is looking for lost people.We are all lost until we become born again through faith in the Blood of Christ—- and that alone.Catholic doctrine denies these truths and makes it very difficult to see ones lost status......they think they are safe and sound as long as they are obeying catholic rituals.That it what I hate.

2 hours ago, Patrick Miron said:

• Loved it! 1