• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

They are still ONE God.  Jesus is as much God as the Father.  Spiritually, Jesus is God.  And God cannot die.   Jesus could not die spiritually, because it would have made him a sinner and that would have disqualified him from being our Savior.

Right after the baptism, and the witness of the Heavenly Father, (not the Father of the Jews or Israelites), 

The Holy Spirit who came from Heaven and was given to Jesus only, 

Took Jesus in the dessert to be TEMPTED BY THE DEVIL". 

What is your obstacle not to accept this scripture and the events that happened in the dessert. 

"The spirit took Jesus in the dessert to give the opportunity to the Devil to Tempt him, 

To make him sin. 

But he failed. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

19 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Well i will believe the Holy Bible when it says that those cast into the eternal lake of fire will be in torment for ever and ever.. They shall exist forever and ever in the eternal lake of fire.. So all people will be eternal saved or unsaved..

Revelation 20: KJV

10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The devil and the beast and the false prophet are not people.

Think of people as wood and the beast, etc., as steel. Throw a piece of wood in a fire and a piece of steel in a fire, then walk away. come back the next day and see what's happened to the wood and what's happened to the steel.

Also, Forever and ever is actually translated from the words "aionion" and "aionios". The first means "of the age" and the second means "of the ages".

Translating it to mean forever is an interpretation.

But this verse is not speaking of us. We are descended from Adam and offered the free gift of eternal life if we accept that gift. The three characters in this verse are different. They quite literally exist under different rules. Their fate is different, just as the fate of dogs is different.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Sorry, but you really don't know what you're talking about and you need some lessons in basic biblical theology.

Well I must say I never pondered on that question until reading this topic post yesterday and I think i miss understood one of angel4u posts and tried to understand the possibility of Christ dying spirituality, when He took on all the sins of the world, from the quote she posted as i pretty much agree in the same line as angels.

After reviewing and thinking things through from your comment back to me and re-viewing things posted in this thread  yes its true that Christ is God, and therefore He could not have died spiritually as God is eternal. But there was this remark about how we understand spiritual death.

And because Christ on earth did have a physical side to Him, I was thinking that that the human side of God could have experience a temporary spiritual death separation from God when He took upon Him to bear the whole sins of mankind in His time of darkness, because from what i read in 1jophn ch1. This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is Light and in Him is no darkness at all  

I got a little confused from reading the post suggesting the possibility of Christ dying spiritually during His time of being in darkness and tried to contemplate it as the human side of Christ temporarily dying spiritually.

My understanding of sin and when man sins, he separates himself spiritually from God because God is light and cannot live in the darkness of sin, as sin is a counterfeit of God, a deception and a lie. It is Christ in us that frees us of sins and makes us acceptable to one day reunite into the Holy presence of God.

So thanks for your comment that allowed me to further think things through.

God Bless;

1to3

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Right after the baptism, and the witness of the Heavenly Father, (not the Father of the Jews or Israelites), 

The Holy Spirit who came from Heaven and was given to Jesus only, 

Took Jesus in the dessert to be TEMPTED BY THE DEVIL". 

What is your obstacle not to accept this scripture and the events that happened in the dessert. 

"The spirit took Jesus in the dessert to give the opportunity to the Devil to Tempt him, 

To make him sin. 

But he failed. 

I'm just wondering if you agree for 100% with the state ment of faith from this site?

https://worthyministries.com/statement-of-faith/

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I'm just wondering if you agree for 100% with the state ment of faith from this site?

https://worthyministries.com/statement-of-faith/

Are you considering me as a candidate for the ministry? 

Are you contacting an interview? 

I would love to, but I am too busy right now. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Where did the voice of the Heavenly Father come from, at the time of the baptism of Jesus? 

What is your obstacle not to accept that came from where the HEAVENLY FATHER was , do you want me to spell it to you, 

FROM HEAVEN 

You have a bible, if it's not there you can tell us. 

Whether one post the scriptures or not it's still in the bible. 

Jesus said: " my God, my God why have you forshaken me, and he died, 

But not before he say " into your hands I leave my SPIRIT" . 

Still none of those examples establish that Jesus was seperated from God for 3 days and 3 nights..

And the scriptures do not say where the voice was when they heard it at the baptisim of Jesus..  Not even sure why you mentioned that because it has nothing to do with the topic..

" into your hands I leave my SPIRIT "

So when Jesus gave up His Spirit on the cross it went right into the hands of God........   Well there you go.. The Spirit of Jesus was not seperated from God at all..

20 hours ago, Still Alive said:

The devil and the beast and the false prophet are not people.

Think of people as wood and the beast, etc., as steel. Throw a piece of wood in a fire and a piece of steel in a fire, then walk away. come back the next day and see what's happened to the wood and what's happened to the steel.

Also, Forever and ever is actually translated from the words "aionion" and "aionios". The first means "of the age" and the second means "of the ages".

Translating it to mean forever is an interpretation.

But this verse is not speaking of us. We are descended from Adam and offered the free gift of eternal life if we accept that gift. The three characters in this verse are different. They quite literally exist under different rules. Their fate is different, just as the fate of dogs is different.

The false prophet and the beast are Men indeed..  And i believe they translated it into the correct English..   So it's a basic case of total disagreement here..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Adstar said:

The false prophet and the beast are Men indeed..  And i believe they translated it into the correct English..   So it's a basic case of total disagreement here..

I believe the Bible says that the Beast you are speaking of here comes out of the bottomless pit.....   I am not aware of any humans that are in that pit...   I would agree the false prophet is a man...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 hours ago, Adstar said:

They're men with a demonic spirit,satan will get into them....

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, other one said:

I believe the Bible says that the Beast you are speaking of here comes out of the bottomless pit.....   I am not aware of any humans that are in that pit...   I would agree the false prophet is a man...

There is more then one beast in the Book of Revelation..

Revelation 13: KJV

17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. {18} Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."