• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

You may wish to consider your answer to that carefully before replying.

I believed what you do until I read the bible 100 times, I don't think I can help you, and you haven't read all the post I've put in here.

Here's all I can do to help you, but pray for wisdom to maybe God will have mercy on you.

Matthew chapter 4 verse 4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Romans chapter 1 verse 28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

John chapter 8 verse 31,32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, " If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
2 John
 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
Job chapter 23 verse 12
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Luke chapter 21
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Romans chapter 10 
17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Mark chapter 13
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
James chapter 1
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
James chapter 4
Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Isaiah chapter 45 verse 19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Jeremiah chapter 9
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
    that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
    justice and righteousness on earth,
    for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.
Jeremiah chapter 5 verse 1
“Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.
Psalm 119 verse 114
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

Sin is sin

I don't think I can help you, pray for God to have mercy one you, I thought like you until I read the bible my first 100 times.

Matthew chapter 4 verse 4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Romans chapter 1 verse 28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

John chapter 8 verse 31,32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, " If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
2 John
 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
Job chapter 23 verse 12
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Luke chapter 21
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Romans chapter 10 
17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Mark chapter 13
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
James chapter 1
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
James chapter 4
Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Isaiah chapter 45 verse 19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Jeremiah chapter 9
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
    that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
    justice and righteousness on earth,
    for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.
Jeremiah chapter 5 verse 1
“Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.
Psalm 119 verse 114
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

The homosexual person needs Jesus just like anyone here on this forum, and needs our best efforts to intercede for his soul, no mater how much good/bad they do. Just like everyone here. They have to be shown the truth, in love, as truth is what will set them free. Remember the Pharisee, puffed up, and the publican, who was repentant.
I have a close relative, openly homosexual, living with another homosexual for many years, who has no intention to repent from his lifestyle. A very giving person. But he is lost, proclaiming God is OK with his homosexual lifestyle. It is hard for me to understand how some here cannot see a situation like this and how God will deal with them has nothing to do with how God will deal with His own.

Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.  I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.  And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.  I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Be doers of the word, and not just hearers. I reckon that Pharisee above had his 'bible' memorized, having read it a couple a hundred times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

Satan knew the word of God yet he tried to use it to get Jesus to go against his Fathers will.  Are you trying to do this here. Gay life style is an abomination against God. I am not saying we treat gays or others life styles as inhuman  but they certainly should not be aloud to bring shame to Christ and His church because he uses good works to be accepted. In the case where a young man was sleeping with his mother Paul strongly said for him to be put out of the church until he repents. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Christians don't treat gays as if they are inhuman?  What if Christians treated gluttons, liars, adulterers, and other sinners the same way?  

Guest shiloh357
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, john1 said:

That had everything to do with what you said.

No, it had nothing to do with what I said.   Gay people are lost. They are living in rebellion against the Lord and need to repent and come to Christ.   God says that homosexuality is an abomination to Him and He has not changed His mind.  There are no practicing homosexuals are Christians.

Read these next verses very carefully and try to understand them.
Romans chapter 9 verses 30-Romans chapter 10 verse 4
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. As it is written: See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. Brothers my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are Zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own the did not submit to God's righteousness, Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. 

That has nothing to do with homosexuals.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Satan knew the word of God yet he tried to use it to get Jesus to go against his Fathers will.  Are you trying to do this here. Gay life style is an abomination against God. I am not saying we treat gays or others life styles as inhuman  but they certainly should not be aloud to bring shame to Christ and His church because he uses good works to be accepted. In the case where a young man was sleeping with his mother Paul strongly said for him to be put out of the church until he repents. 

EXACTLY .   for a lil leaven LEAVENS the whole lump .   We put those in error OUT , for the sake of the church AND in hopes they repent of that wickedness.

JESUS SET the pattern.  the apostels KEPT that pattern.   LOOK what this all inclusive seeker friendly did .   It brought large numbers in allright ,

but none repented,  instead they now more and more ACCEPT certain evil lifetyles .    a lil leaven LEAVENS .   TIS why GOD warned NOT to be unequally yoked together with unbelievers

and paul warned IF ANY man who calls himself a brother ,  is covetous etc and so on ,  YOU KEEP NO COMPANY WITH THAT ONE .

Put them OUT of the church for the sake OF the church and in hopes THEY REPENT .  IF NOT ,  their ideals WILL LEAVEN THE PLACE .  

1 hour ago, bryan said:

Christians don't treat gays as if they are inhuman?  What if Christians treated gluttons, liars, adulterers, and other sinners the same way?  

The victim card might work on the world and many in sensual churches.   But not on me .     I wonder HOW accepting CHRIST must have looked with a whip in one hands

and sharp warnings .   I wonder how pual would look to you all today .   OR james , or jude , or john.

Yall would not recognize them .   You don't .   you under this colletive all inclusive seekerfriendly mindset .   

We better learn the JESUS of the bible and the true apostels and what they taught .    MANY false spirits are all over the place in men like brian McLaren, rick warren,

Richard foster ,   and scores of others so many I cannot list them all.     I beg and plead with you all,  REPENT and start over ,  before its too late .

For under this upmoset wicked sensual mindset ,    all who go under it and repent not of it ,  WILL GO UNDER where and who it is leading the world right too as one .

THE BEAST , ANTI CHRIST , who by PEACE shall destroy many .    Start over before its too late .

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

God is ok with his homosexual lifestyle? This is a prime example of not 'coming clean' with God and confessing one's sin. Adam seemed to have had the same problem by justifying his actions ...And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself. (Gen 3:10)

Instead of fearing God and justifying their sin, they need to confess it before God instead of hiding behind their justifying fig leaves.

And that is how it all began .    You and I are old enough to remember .   and now they no longer even hide their sin ,   JUST as Sodom , THEY HONOR and CELEBRATE it

RIGHT IN THE STREETS for all to see, and hunt the souls of those who warn against error .   AND WORSE ,  more and more so called christains who were brainwashed  ,

do it too.     Expect only this yowm.   THE WORD HATER ,  to only increase against the true .    and worse its happening in churches too .

HATER , hater they say , IFWE agree not with their false doctrine and ideals that wicked books of men have led them too .

And now a word.    HE who hates his brother is a murderer.   IF they see us as haters now ,     And hate us , our doctrine now .

What do you suppose will occur when the hater of the brethren stands as a man .   THEY WILL FOLLOW HIM and then their false love , false tolerance will be seen.

FOR YOWM ,  we put no man to death ,  BUT WATCH ,   they will have no problem with ones like us getting rounded up and killed ,  in fact

they will believe it is necessary and GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE AND UNITY . and no marvel  , for he , ANTI CHRIST comes playing as GOD and by PEACE does kill many .,

THEY GETTING LED right to him . 

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

So are haughty eyes, a lying tongue, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that run rapidly to evil, a false witness who utters lies,
those who spread strife among brothers, those who have a proud heart, adulterers, Re-marriage of former companion, those who oppress others (particularly the poor or vulnerable), lending with interest to a brother, lying with a menstruous woman, cheating, following customs of pagans, etc.. 

If we expel everyone in the Church who is guilty of practicing an abomination, there's not going to be very many left in the Church. 

We expel those who refuse correction PEROID .    we do it for the sake OF the church AND in hopes they repent .

Should have stuck only to the bible and learned that pattern of what JESUS taught , his Approach , the apostles taught , their approach .

But you did not .   and its clearly seen .  You in upmost grave danger and know it not .   IF a warner or one who follows JESUS pattern is attacked

and seen as having a lying tongue , feet that run to evil ,    PARD something has major went wrong in your heart and mind .   YOU SERIOUSLY need to repent .  HURRY

I am worried real bad for you .     Please ,  do not hesitate , do not wait .    Get back INTO ONLY the bible and learn that pattern JESUS TAUGHT and the APOSTLES  taught .

HURRY ,  HURRY ,