• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

12 hours ago, Willie T said:

Well, I am probably a bit more pragmatic and practical than most.  We sit here bemoaning the approach of this perversion, but what are we going to do about it?  If you feel inclined to get all spiritual, and just say, "Pray"... then, DO SO.  And believe that is going to handle the situation.

Otherwise, how about some other suggestions?  We can't just eliminate the people nor the situation, so what is to be done?

I wish I knew, but I am a bit lost as to what to do other than try to fight at the ballot box.  Does anyone here think they have a solution?

An idea....keep our eyes open for what might be a child being abused in some way.   Don't be afraid to contact the police if we even have a slight suspicion something might be wrong in a household, etc.   People can ask to remain anonymous if we aren't sure there is a problem.   But usually if we get some suspicions about someone, our instincts are usually right.

It's a sick world these years, so sorry to say...

Years ago I saw a man on the sidewalk intently staring up at a couple of children that were on a first floor balcony (easily reachable).    When I happened to see his eyes, he had the most wierd, strange eyes I had ever seen in my life....very creepy!!   Back then there were no cell phones, but I went inside and called the police about him staring at the kids and his wierd eyes.  The police came and they arrested him.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

47 minutes ago, Debp said:

An idea....keep our eyes open for what might be a child being abused in some way.   Don't be afraid to contact the police if we even have a slight suspicion something might be wrong in a household, etc.   People can ask to remain anonymous if we aren't sure there is a problem.   But usually if we get some suspicions about someone, our instincts are usually right.

It's a sick world these years, so sorry to say...

Years ago I saw a man on the sidewalk intently staring up at a couple of children that were on a first floor balcony (easily reachable).    When I happened to see his eyes, he had the most wierd, strange eyes I had ever seen in my life....very creepy!!   Back then there were no cell phones, but I went inside and called the police about him staring at the kids and his wierd eyes.  The police came and they arrested him.

I don't know about that. From practical experience even that can get pretty dicey. The "help" can become worse than the possible crime/sin. How? Why? Because the help is often poorly trained, with rapid turn over of personnel, has an agenda of their own,  and / or are a private entity  like the Salvation Army working as official State agents.

From the early days of the Mc martin case at redondo Beach Ca. to the many cases that followed in th epanic it caused, there were an awful lot of people whose livs got greatly damaged if not destroyed. It has gone from those days to todays legal demand on individuals, teachers, etc. to report anything that strikes them as unusual to the police under pretty severe consequence to them if they use their own first hand eperience and judgement instead. It is demanded that  one invites the government and law enforcement into  every situation involving a child. That  seems to grow to the goverment  owns the child with  the parent being subordinated to what the government wants done including  confiscating a child.

It gets really nutty to the point that in concern for a child the national government separates a child from it's parent  and keeps them in internment camps as has been done for at least a decade now with the illegals kids.

Lord help the family whose kindergarten kid chews a piece of American Cheese in a manner that it forms an L shape, for that is the making of an image of a gun, and the teacher must report the "dangerous" child, or find themselves in potential legal trouble. The poor child then gets verbally battered by counselors district supervisors principles and is entered into "the system" marked as a danger that needs to be kept of Meds. It gets way out of hand, making it a concern that complicates what should be an easy  thing,see asuspicious act or a stranger that seems odd report them quickly.

Life is getting very complicated, causing many to go underground or just to have their own kids home schooled.

May God led us to Biblically sane approaches to such serious issues, and may  godless governments be pushed back upon so that it cannot substitue one evil for an even greater one -itself.

Between the potential for terrorist acts, the potential for sex crimes, the potential for bullying to the point of suicides happening, children's lives have become very complicated! The poor parents, those helicopter parents,  can no longer let their kids run about and play freely. They have to arrange  organized sport events, and play dates instead. They too are frazzled by  conditions. Time to take back the neighborhoods, more gated communities with play areas and a neighborhood watch with active gate guards, really active things like that  and of course steady prayer for God to intervene for his intervention is just.

The "cities" "neighborhoods" need walls, watch tower guards and shofar soundings, aware citizens to be on guard and be vigilant and determined in prayer.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, other one said:

I don't disagree with what most of you are saying but we really should keep in mind that the accepted age of marriage and sex was very much younger than we accept today.  In most civilizations it was appropriate for girls to marry at the age of puberty which in many cases was 8 or 9 years old...  if our society is open to outside marriage sex, then....   well    ……...

While that isn't acceptable to most of us today we really do need to keep in mind that it was in the past and keep that in mind in how we attack what we consider a problem today....…         Not that men should have relations with boys at any age and that is a totally different subject.

As for Mohammad, well he was actually following the customs of the time period he lived in....     as much as we can heap onto his destruction of things, this one thing was totally accepted during his lifetime...…   even among the Jewish people according to Jewish History....

I can defend many of the unorthodox views you hold.  But, when it comes to attempting to justify present day perversions by saying someone else once did the same thing, it goes a bit too far.  Child sacrifice (murder) was once an accepted practice too.  As were Temple Prostitutes... straight & homosexual.  Should we, today, render our household workers, Eunuchs?  (Or participate in any of the hundreds of barbaric physical mutilations of people?)

Edited by Willie T

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

5 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I don't know about that. From practical experience even that can get pretty dicey. The "help" can become worse than the possible crime/sin. How? Why? Because the help is often poorly trained, with rapid turn over of personnel, has an agenda of their own,  and / or are a private entity  like the Salvation Army working as official State agents.

From the early days of the Mc martin case at redondo Beach Ca. to the many cases that followed in th epanic it caused, there were an awful lot of people whose livs got greatly damaged if not destroyed. It has gone from those days to todays legal demand on individuals, teachers, etc. to report anything that strikes them as unusual to the police under pretty severe consequence to them if they use their own first hand eperience and judgement instead. It is demanded that  one invites the government and law enforcement into  every situation involving a child. That  seems to grow to the goverment  owns the child with  the parent being subordinated to what the government wants done including  confiscating a child.

It gets really nutty to the point that in concern for a child the national government separates a child from it's parent  and keeps them in internment camps as has been done for at least a decade now with the illegals kids.

LOrd help th efamily whose kindergarten kid chews a piece of American Cheese in a manner that it forms and L shape, for tha is th emaking of an image of a Gun, and th eteadher must report thedangerous child or find themselves in legal trouble them self. The poor child then gets verbally battered by counselors district supervisors principles and is entered into "the system" marked as a danger that needs to be kept of Meds. It gets way out of hand, making it a concern that complicates what should be an easy  thing,see asuspicious act or a stranger that seems odd report them quickly.

Life is getting very complicated, causing many to go underground or just to have their own kids home schooled.

May God led us to Biblically sane approaches to such serious issues, and may  godless governments be pushed back upon so that it cannot substitue one evil for an even greater one -itself.

Well, I'm talking about something that seems suspiscious.   Recently  there was (I think the case with the 13 children) odd things seen by neighbors but not reported...like the kids havng to march around militarily in the room after midnight, the children doing some yard work only very late at night (not being seen otherwise), I think when a child was seen, they looked malnourished.   Finally, one girl escaped and called the police....she looked much younger than her age, she was malnourished.

Would have been better for the neighbors to report these strange things and save the kids earlier!

I think we are doing something here that leaves most of our topics kind of uselessly hashed-over and then dropped.... we are WIDENING the scope of the subject to the point of ineffective "dilution."

We were talking about the organized attempt to have pedophilia become as accepted as homosexuality has become in our society

Edited by Willie T

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

It will never be accepted.  Most Americans hate this. Even in prison they hate it with a passion.  Because it's about innocent children who need protection. 

Most Americans hate this now.   But kids are being indoctrinated to accept homosexuality, transgender, and other forms of perversion and over time, Pedophilia will be fully accepted.   There was a time when most Americans hated homosexuality.  Now, if you oppose it you are called a homophobe.

The same arguments for a mythical "sexual orientation"  meant to justify homosexuality, will be and can be used to justify pedophilia.    You can see pedophiles arguing that God made them the way they are, or that they were born that way and so on.   Those are arguments are already coming to the fore in certain parts of the country.   It took 30 years for homosexuality to gain the level of acceptance that it has gained.  Pedophilia won't be widely accepted overnight, but we are on that path in this country.

On "not reporting something because you might not be correct in your assessment".....  Is that not in complete contradiction of everything students are being told in schools today?  And is not Homeland Security "begging" people to speak-up about ANYTHING they see?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Willie T said:

I can defend many of the unorthodox views you hold.  But, when it comes to attempting to justify present day perversions by saying someone else once did the same thing, goes a bit too far.  Child sacrifice (murder) was once an accepted practice too.  As were Temple Prostitutes... straight & homosexual.  Should we, today, render our household workers, Eunuchs?  (Or participate in any of the hundreds of barbaric physical mutilations of people?)

Read my post more carefully,    I wasn't justifying anything, just giving people something to contrast to.....     many people who I have watched and listened to did not know of the history.....     

Also what's going on today is not even the same for it is outside marriage that is happening to day and you can't justify that in any way that I am aware of.

When one calls Mohammad a child molester, needs to take into consideration that it was the customs of the time.....    we have a lot of things to lay on Mohammad's shoulder that is very bad for the world, but we should not put todays norms on the past.....     we would call that fake news in different situations.

BTW I don't think anyone under the age of 21 should get married.....   that decision is too important for the general population to decide on who to spend their life with considering how easy it is to divorce.

As for my unorthodox views, you are welcome to your own views as am I and everyone else....   lets just post them all and let people decide who is wright and not badmouth each other...

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

And the Canaanites were following the customs of their times as well; God still wiped them out.

The Jewish people were also doing the same and he wiped all but a few of them out also...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well to pontificate  further:

I am not expanding the subject. I am describing conditions that affect it.

Women and children are to be cherished and protected. The idea that marriage contracts were made and prices paid for the bride even before the conception  and birth of a potential female in the past is no reason to state that the female should again be counted as chattel, and denied individual liberty and benefit nly to instead suffer duty to depravities and debauchery.

There is a demand for children to abuse sexually. That abuse is satisfied by a paid for service- that of capturing children transporting them  to  clients  where money is exchanged for the product a child to abuse. It is  such a great sin that it sickens the heart just to type of it's existence. Yet it is real and needs to be dealt with. Complicating  dealing with it is the push to tolerate all behaviors even those thta harm  or force another to suffer for the sake of sex commerce.

It is the act of demons, it is the act of demonically possessed humans, and it is the act of depraved humans on their own, each having awful desires to embrace their own perversions.

Is it a new thing? No, is it worse today? I don't know one way or another, but the need for God's deliverence is the same today as it was when God destroyed life in wholesale fashion saving out just eight or just one family  or making a whole society  vanish from existence.

One cannot justify this abuse today by stating it has been common in other societies of antiquity on through to today to do so awful things to children and women.  I know better.I am to protect widows and children. I am not to married my brother's wife and keep my own and have children by his so that he will have a lineage to protect the ownership of my sil's real property. The culture is different th eresponsibilty is different, and perhaps  like the NT responsibility higher than it had been in the past or OT era.

The nation USA and much of the western world has evolved toward recognizing all souls as having divine right, right to be recognized, protected  and nourished, allowed to flourish, not owned  possessed and abused. Abusers need to receive very serious present day  physical punishment. They do not need to be tolerated.