• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yes, and Jesus is God. So...  God is the Creator and He is separate from His creation. 

could you share some scripture that says God is seperate from His creations?

• Group:  Royal Member

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If God was one with His creation, He would be burned up as well...

(2Pe 3:10)  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
(2Pe 3:11)  Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

That does not say God is separate from His creations, those verses are about earth's end days.

will light be dissolved?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

I found this interesting  (from Bibles for America)

Although many verses reveal the wonderful truth that Christ is in His believers, we’ll highlight just eight here.

1. “But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is life because of righteousness.”Romans 8:10

We human beings were created by God with a body on the outside and a soul and spirit on the inside. Our spirit is our deepest part, created to contact and receive the Spirit of God. When we received Jesus as our Savior, He cleansed us of our sins and He came into our spirit as life. Thus, because Christ is in us, our “spirit is life because of righteousness.”

2. “Because the God who said, Out of darkness light shall shine, is the One who shined in our hearts to illuminate the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us.”2 Corinthians 4:6-7

The apostle Paul describes the believers as earthen vessels that contain “this treasure.” What is this treasure? It is Jesus Christ, in whose face we see the glory of God. Christ lives in us earthen vessels as a precious treasure, revealing to us the glory of God from within.

3. “But when it pleased God…to reveal His Son in me.”Galatians 1:15-16

We might think this verse should read, “It pleased God…to reveal His Son to me.” But in the original language of the New Testament, Greek, the verse reads “to reveal His Son in me.” God’s plan is to reveal His Son in us, from within, rather than to us, from without. Or, to put it another way, God reveals Christ to us from within us. To those who have Christ in us, God is pleased to reveal in us more of the wonderful Person of Christ.

4. “I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.”Galatians 2:20

Here, Paul did not say “I live in a Christ-like way,” or, “I glorify Christ through my behavior.” No, he said, “Christ…lives in me,” clearly telling us that Christ lives in His believers. The Christian life is not a matter of behaving like Christ, but of allowing Christ Himself to live in and through us.

5. “My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.”Galatians 4:19

Paul viewed the believers in Galatia as his spiritual children. He had labored to help them receive Christ at their salvation, and in this verse, he continues to labor on them so that the Christ they received would be fully formed in them. Christ lives in us from the time we are saved, but He wants to be formed in us in a definite way. Day by day, we need to give Him the opportunity to be formed in us. As we do, Christ will be able to express Himself more fully through us in our daily life.

6. “That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith.”Ephesians 3:17

When we believed into Christ, He came to live in our spirit, the deepest part of our being. But Christ also wants to make His home in the rest of our inward being: our hearts and our souls. By living in our spirit, Christ is the new source of our new life. But our soul—our mind, emotion, and will—can still choose to ignore Him as our new source and go on just as before. In this case, Christ is in us, but He’s limited in us, kept only in our spirit. So He cannot be expressed through us very much. The Lord Jesus wants to make His home not only in our spirit, but also in all the parts of our soul.

7. “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”Colossians 1:27

This verse shows that Christ is in us in a particular way: as our hope of glory. When we believed in Him, Christ came to live in our spirit. Now He is making His home in our hearts. In the future, when He returns, He will even spread to our body outwardly so that God’s glory can shine through us in a full way. The Christ who lives in us is our hope of such glory.

8. “When He comes to be glorified in His saints and to be marveled at in all those who have believed.”2 Thessalonians 1:10

Christ’s second coming will surely be a marvel. But according to this verse, the most marvelous thing will not be the outward display of His coming; it will be His glory revealed from within His believers. The Christ in us, who lives in us and is being formed in us, will be revealed from within us, and even our bodies will be transformed to match Him.

What a glory to God, a marvel to man, and a shame to the devil, that people on this earth would choose to receive Christ and allow Him to grow in them and express Himself through them throughout their lives!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Just now, Yowm said:

It is an example of how God is separate from His creation. Or are you trying to say He will be burned up as well?

Which light? Natural or God's light?

No I haven't said that I am asking a question, were in scripture says God is separate from his creations? do you know?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I gave you an example. Try this on for size...

(Gen 1:1)  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

He didn't create Himself.

Indeed He did, can you supply me scripture 

Psalm 104

1Bless the LORD, O my soul. 

O LORD my God, You are very great; 

You are clothed with splendor and majesty.

2He wraps Himself in light as with a garment; 

He stretches out the heavens like a tent,

3laying the beams of his chambers 

on the waters above, 

making the clouds His chariot, 

walking on the wings of the wind.

4He makes the winds His messengers, 

flames of fire His servants.

28 minutes ago, Willie T said:

I found this interesting  (from Bibles for America)

Although many verses reveal the wonderful truth that Christ is in His believers, we’ll highlight just eight here.

1. “But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is life because of righteousness.”Romans 8:10

We human beings were created by God with a body on the outside and a soul and spirit on the inside. Our spirit is our deepest part, created to contact and receive the Spirit of God. When we received Jesus as our Savior, He cleansed us of our sins and He came into our spirit as life. Thus, because Christ is in us, our “spirit is life because of righteousness.”

2. “Because the God who said, Out of darkness light shall shine, is the One who shined in our hearts to illuminate the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us.”2 Corinthians 4:6-7

The apostle Paul describes the believers as earthen vessels that contain “this treasure.” What is this treasure? It is Jesus Christ, in whose face we see the glory of God. Christ lives in us earthen vessels as a precious treasure, revealing to us the glory of God from within.

3. “But when it pleased God…to reveal His Son in me.”Galatians 1:15-16

We might think this verse should read, “It pleased God…to reveal His Son to me.” But in the original language of the New Testament, Greek, the verse reads “to reveal His Son in me.” God’s plan is to reveal His Son in us, from within, rather than to us, from without. Or, to put it another way, God reveals Christ to us from within us. To those who have Christ in us, God is pleased to reveal in us more of the wonderful Person of Christ.

4. “I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.”Galatians 2:20

Here, Paul did not say “I live in a Christ-like way,” or, “I glorify Christ through my behavior.” No, he said, “Christ…lives in me,” clearly telling us that Christ lives in His believers. The Christian life is not a matter of behaving like Christ, but of allowing Christ Himself to live in and through us.

5. “My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.”Galatians 4:19

Paul viewed the believers in Galatia as his spiritual children. He had labored to help them receive Christ at their salvation, and in this verse, he continues to labor on them so that the Christ they received would be fully formed in them. Christ lives in us from the time we are saved, but He wants to be formed in us in a definite way. Day by day, we need to give Him the opportunity to be formed in us. As we do, Christ will be able to express Himself more fully through us in our daily life.

6. “That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith.”Ephesians 3:17

When we believed into Christ, He came to live in our spirit, the deepest part of our being. But Christ also wants to make His home in the rest of our inward being: our hearts and our souls. By living in our spirit, Christ is the new source of our new life. But our soul—our mind, emotion, and will—can still choose to ignore Him as our new source and go on just as before. In this case, Christ is in us, but He’s limited in us, kept only in our spirit. So He cannot be expressed through us very much. The Lord Jesus wants to make His home not only in our spirit, but also in all the parts of our soul.

7. “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”Colossians 1:27

This verse shows that Christ is in us in a particular way: as our hope of glory. When we believed in Him, Christ came to live in our spirit. Now He is making His home in our hearts. In the future, when He returns, He will even spread to our body outwardly so that God’s glory can shine through us in a full way. The Christ who lives in us is our hope of such glory.

8. “When He comes to be glorified in His saints and to be marveled at in all those who have believed.”2 Thessalonians 1:10

Christ’s second coming will surely be a marvel. But according to this verse, the most marvelous thing will not be the outward display of His coming; it will be His glory revealed from within His believers. The Christ in us, who lives in us and is being formed in us, will be revealed from within us, and even our bodies will be transformed to match Him.

What a glory to God, a marvel to man, and a shame to the devil, that people on this earth would choose to receive Christ and allow Him to grow in them and express Himself through them throughout their lives!

Amen Brother, nice you see again my friend :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Amen Brother, nice you see again my friend :)

Likewise.  Your wisdom has been missed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

could you share some scripture that says God is seperate from His creations?

Genesis 1 is a good example.  

God predated creation, so He is separate from it.  For God to be part of creation, He would have to have created Himself.  It is logically impossible to be both creator and creature at the same time.  

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

How that God is separate from His creation.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Rom 1:18-20)

The creation reveals the Creator.   A book is proof of its author; a song is proof of its composer; a painting is proof of its artist.    So creation is proof of its Creator.   The Creator is always separate from and greater than the creation.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Indeed He did, can you supply me scripture 

No, God did not create Himself.  That is irrational.   You would have to pre-exist yourself in order to bring yourself into existence.   And no one believes that kind of garbage.