• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

44 minutes ago, other one said:

actually they can claim to be  peaceful....   problem is that the word peace to them is when the world is under Sharia Law....   until then there is war...….    and if you want the proof of that watch the video's I posted.

Indeed, the word Islam means “submit.” In our churches women object to the verse, ”wives submit to your husbands,” (Ephensians 5:22) which of course is balanced by “husbands love your wives as Christ loves the church laying down his life for her,” (Ephensians 5:25), but the fact that the name of the Muslim religion is submit never gets a second thought. 

The true faith is named after Christ, Christianity and main words are grace, faith, truth, and hope; with one submit or line that as I showed is balanced by husbands must lay down their lives. In contrast the whole religion of Islam is called submit. Can you imagine? It should cause us pause. ?

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, i heard this. Probably have to pay with their lives. Ive been praying for the muslim world for a long time.. I know others are. Thank God its working. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

15 minutes ago, Davida said:

Many modern-living secular Muslims are turning away from Islam   & because they live in fear &  witness the dysfunctional 7th century tribal cultural customs that Islam is based upon.   Many moderate muslims & secular muslims & young females who don't want to live under practically house arrest levels of survelliance by male relatives lives are threatened for not obeying all the harsh 7th century misogynistic  rules of sharia law.  And may the LORD God bless them to receive the blessings & freedom of faith that only the gospel of Christ Jesus offers to mankind to be reconciled to the Heavenly Father God for the forgiveness of their sins through His blood which was shed on Calvary.  Many muslims who are seeking to know the Truth are getting visions of Jesus and converting to Christianity, and keeping it hidden to protect their lives. Leaving Islam is punishable by death so the ex: muslims receive death threats & live in fear. 

Amen to the above!

There is a difference in different Muslims.    Not all of them want to dominate the world with Islam.   Many are seeking peace and freedom, and the assurance of their sins being forgiven through Jesus is a wonderful thing.

So how will we respond to Muslims when we meet any?   With Christian love, loving our neighbor as ourselves?  Or with suspicion and unfriendliness, thereby enforcing the untrue beliefs about Christians they have been taught?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

12 minutes ago, Debp said:

Amen to the above!

There is a difference in different Muslims.    Not all of them want to dominate the world with Islam.   Many are seeking peace and freedom, and the assurance of their sins being forgiven through Jesus is a wonderful thing.

So how will we respond to Muslims when we meet any?   With Christian love, loving our neighbor as ourselves?  Or with suspicion and unfriendliness, thereby enforcing the untrue beliefs about Christians they have been taught?

Actually we asked some Muslin friends who are supposedly Jihad Ashgar and Peace loving, “if Mahdi arrives or your religious leaders call you to arms will kill us, will you?” To this they said “yes.” All Muslims are called by Muhammad to fight: 

From the Quran: 

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - 2:191

"Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely." - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven" - Surah 3:140-43

"If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered." - 3:157-8

"You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord." - Surah 3:169-71

"Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward." - Surah 4:74

"Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil." - 4:76

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. -9:2-3

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons." - 9:41

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

"Fight unbelievers who are near to you." 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

"As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them." - 10:4-15

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens." - 47:4 
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - 48:25

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

There is no preace with a Muslim unless they abandon Islam and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord, Son of God, and God. (Romans 10:9-10, 1 John 4:15, Colossians 2:8-9, John 1:1-17). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

51 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

My take on what has happen on this thread is as fellows:

The OP posted that Muslims are coming to Christ. This then lead to a discussion on how best to go about leading Muslims to Christ. So we talked about that for a bit which lead into some poster posting misinformation about the Muslim religion and what Muslims believe. That then lead to another poster trying to show how the information that was posted about the Muslim was not the right information about their religion. With graphs and stuff that were easy to understand. Then that went on for a bit with a lot of this and that going on. Which then lead up to the poster who was trying to explain what Muslims believe, to be accused of defending their religion and trying to spread their believes to everyone on this forum.

That is my take on what is going on here.  :)

it doesn't matter what your take is.  you quoted one of my posts and are also derailing the thread with your opinions of other posters posts

the op was one thing and one poster derailed it. you have followed suit defending the other poster

now how does that happen when the original intent was to give praise and glory to God for the fact that muslims are turning to Christ?

you then quote only half of what I posted and left out where I said this:

I believe that discussing Muslims coming to Christ is most definitely not the same as discussing the merits of Islam

note it does not bash muslims or correct anyone.  no reason for posts here that seem to try and paint Christians as bullies of some sort and ignorant bullies at that

on the very post page, you say this

Hopefully they do not encounter "Christianswho want Muslims deported for just being Muslims. I know some "Christians" who are like that. 

wow. didn't take long to go negative on Christians rather than discuss the positive outcome of muslims acknowledging Christ as their Savior! 

and then also on the very first page, the entire op is basically ignored and we begin an indoctrination into muslim beliefs...the thread is totally hijacked by this point and it is only the FIRST page!  there is a pattern there ... totally hijacked and muslim interests inserted in the place of a Christian beginning an op with the object of giving thanks to Jesus

what is the purpose for you to object to a good op and distract with a such a negative response?

here is the op again cause it seems some folks have got off course

I get prayer reports/letters including Muslim countries.  Many Muslims are now turning to Christ.   Christians help them in the overcrowded refugee camps and are kind to them, so they are touched and want to know about our Christian faith.   They accept Bibles and read them.  They look forward to the missionaries' visits.  Also, some Muslims from war-torn countries are disillusioned with Islam because of Muslim terrorists destroying their homes, towns, countries, bombing mosques, suicide bombers, etc.

So don't forget to reach out if you have a Muslim neighbor.   You never know if that person will be open to hearing about Christ.

Also, I've heard that Muslims are taught wrongly about what Christians are like.   So meeting real Christians and seeing what we are like... perhaps then they will question if they have been taught wrongly in other matters, like about the Christian faith.   Just some thoughts...

Also, there are many Muslims having visions of Jesus and then becoming Christians.

Edited by Sevenseas
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

It seems the original reason for this post has been lost. My apologizes to the OP.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

3 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Actually we asked some Muslin friends who are supposedly Jihad Asjgar and Peace loving, “if Mahdi arrives or your religious leaders call you to arms do kill us, will you?” To this they said “yes.” All Muslims are called by Muhammad to fight: 

From the Quran: 

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter." - 2:191

"Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely." - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven" - Surah 3:140-43

"If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered." - 3:157-8

"You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord." - Surah 3:169-71

"Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward." - Surah 4:74

"Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil." - 4:76

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people." - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. -9:2-3

Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons." - 9:41

"O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." - 9:73

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

"Fight unbelievers who are near to you." 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

"As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them." - 10:4-15

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens." - 47:4 
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5

"Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another." - 48:25

Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9

There is no preace with a Muslim unless they abandon Islam and believe in Jesus Christ as Lord, Son of God, and God. (Romans 10:9-10, 1 John 4:15, Colossians 2:8-9, John 1:1-17). 

Well, I know some Muslims that wouldn't kill me or my mother.   Not every Muslim is as dogmatic as your friends.

It's just that they were raised as Muslims and so consider themselves Muslims.   But actually they don't practice the ritual prayers or things like wearing head coverings (hijab).    When my friend's child was young, she investigated some church schools in which to send her child.   Finally, she went to the Islamic school to check it out....the lady said my friend's daughter would have to cover her hair.   Well, my friend said she doesn't wear head coverings so why should her daughter?    My friend promptly left and didn't enroll her child there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

41 minutes ago, Davida said:

Opinions based upon non-study are prolific but are based upon nothing real.  

Yes Davida I understand that you have it in your head that I do not study or research anything. And really I am okay with you thinking that. So it dose not bother me even if you bring this up in every post I make. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

1 minute ago, Debp said:

Well, I know some Muslims that wouldn't kill me or my mother.   Not every Muslim is as dogmatic as your friends.

It's just that they were raised as Muslims and so consider themselves Muslims.   But actually they don't practice the ritual prayers or things like wearing head coverings (hijab).    When my friend's child was young, she investigated some church schools in which to send her child.   Finally, she went to the Islamic school to check it out....the lady said my friend's daughter would have to cover her hair.   Well, my friend said she doesn't wear head coverings so why should her daughter?    My friend promptly left and didn't enroll her child there.

My friends were anything but dogmatic. Did you read those words of the their prophet? Holy war (Jihad Akbar) is obligatory and Muslims arnt even suppose to make friends with us unless it’s Taqiyya, a form of infiltration to either gain funds and fund their holy wars back home or to infiltrate and destroy the Dar al Hareb (House of chaos, us, infidels) from within. 

• Loved it! 1

6 minutes ago, Debp said:

Finally, she went to the Islamic school to check it out....the lady said my friend's daughter would have to cover her hair.   Well, my friend said she doesn't wear head coverings so why should her daughter?    My friend promptly left and didn't enroll her child there.

I maybe going off topic with this but please bear with me if I do.  There are certain Christians who believe that women should only wear dresses, have long hair, no make up ect ect. Then there are Christians who do not believe in such things. My point it is that if Christians differing views on stuff, is it so hard to consider that Muslims do as well? 

• Thumbs Up 2