• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

That’s how it’s happened in France: first one Sharia no go zone and then 26 and growing. Germany is having the same problem, I saw first hand the growing Islamic counter insurgency and the uprising. You are so right they don’t have to pass it as city ordinance or law; they enforce it on the streets with clubs and women with hijab or burka are accosted and men who don’t belong, well let’s just say running is the only option for them. 

Yes, I saw that last time I was in Germany also. I finally had the chance to visit some friends that have lived there for years, and they showed me some of what's going on in several nearby areas. Totally different areas from what they used to be last time I was there around 15 years ago. Europe will loose its culture if they are not careful.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

6 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Yes, I saw that last time I was in Germany also. I finally had the chance to visit some friends that have lived there for years, and they showed me some of what's going on in several nearby areas. Totally different areas from what they used to be last time I was there around 15 years ago. Europe will loose its culture if they are not careful.

I know if was jarring. I felt really unsafe as the Turks cried for blood on a pretext of revenge (their motus operandi): Here I was a tourist and outside a church they were calling for blood and revenge and chanting in Arabic. ?

Indeed, already at Casfle Church, Wittenberg, the very church Martin Luther nailed 95 Thesis to, the Muslims have been allowed to read the Wuran our loud, chant and pray in the chapel. One woman stood up to it and held a banner of the cross and said this does not inherit and the church belongs to Jesus not Allah. 

Muslims have been taking over churches and then turning them into mosques (especially in Africa). Castle Church would be a major conquest for them, theu’ve Already taken St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome. The Pope before Francis, Benedict, had imams pray and Benedict wanted everyone to pray to Allah (I saw this on TV), and Pope Francis has said Muslims will be saved without the Gospel because Jesus died for all; uh pope have you read the Gospel?, “Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son, Jesus” (John 3:18), “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me,” (John 14:6), and “For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.” (John 6:40), and “Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of l” (Revelation 21:27). 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Ive said it before but is worth repeating.......The late Zola Levitt, a man not known as a purveyor of hate, questioned the concept of a so- called “ good Muslim”. He was not sure they existed.The man was probably on to something.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Looks like the Brown Shirts have touched down in Dearborn.

The I.S.S. Instead of the S.S. ?☠️?

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Well, getting back to the topic...Muslims Turning to Christ.

Thousands of Muslim children and their relatives in Syria have come to Christ through a kid's ministry that uses CDs to share God's love.  These war traumatized people find a Biblical foundation in Christ...which they are now sharing with others.

In Pakistan a native ministry plans to train 500 new Christians in evangelism, church planting and pastoral work.

In 99% Muslim Turkey, Muslims are coming to Christ after hearing the Gospel on the internet and radio.

In Iraq many Muslims are still displaced due to the terrorism in their towns and cities by Isis.   A ministry is providing medical care, along with counseling, Bibles and the message of salvation through Jesus.

The above are just a few of the wonderful things happening in the Middle East and other Muslim countries.   Prayer reports are from a Christian mission operating worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

8 hours ago, Debp said:

Thousands of Muslim children and their relatives in Syria have come to Christ through a kid's ministry that uses CDs to share God's love.  These war traumatized people find a Biblical foundation in Christ...which they are now sharing with others.

In Pakistan a native ministry plans to train 500 new Christians in evangelism, church planting and pastoral work.

In 99% Muslim Turkey, Muslims are coming to Christ after hearing the Gospel on the internet and radio.

In Iraq many Muslims are still displaced due to the terrorism in their towns and cities by Isis.   A ministry is providing medical care, along with counseling, Bibles and the message of salvation through Jesus.

The above are just a few of the wonderful things happening in the Middle East and other Muslim countries.   Prayer reports are from a Christian mission operating worldwide.

If this is true praise God. My concern is how to you know they really converted (Moriscos)? For instance the Quran allows a Muslim to renounce their faith and make a false oath to the effect: 

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah, and for them is a great punishment;” (Quran 16:106)

Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful.” (Quran 5:89) 

Allah does not impose blame upon you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He imposes blame upon you for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.” (Quran 2:225). 

The world knows America is predominately Christian ans that to intrigrate into society it helps to be Christian. Could not Syrian Muslim Brotherhood use “Christianity” as a cover to leave Syria and come into the USA? 

The assumption that the motive of new coverts from Islam are genuine is in my opinion not wise. I met Eastern Orthodox Christian Syria who wore five crosses and after I went through the Fiest Hadith and etc he revealed he was a Champion of Islam (defender). 

Real converts from Islam to Christianity are outspoken, hate Islam, preach Jesus Christ and you can feel the Holy Spirit with them; they are willing to be imprisoned and beheaded for Christ. On the contrary the Son of Hamas gets paid $700,000 a speech and if you talk about his dad being involved in Hamas he goes loco and acts like he will kill the interviewer. 

Also, one must beware of Chrislam, the New Islamic Christian hybrid religion. 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Debp said:

I am sorry I was one of the posters that help run this wonderful thread off the rails. I do get carried away at times. Something I am working on. So anyway, this is wonderful and glories news.  Our God is all powerful and loving. Not wanting to see anyone lost. Thank you Debp for such an uplifting report. God Bless. And please accept my apologizes for my past replies. :41:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

I know a pastor that was a Muslim. He is now a dynamic disicple of Christ moving in power of God’s Spirit. He is a Spirit Filled pastor and He preaches the gospel all the time. He will walk into restaurants and say to everyone eating, “have you given your life to Jesus Christ! Believe in Him.” 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

19 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

This missionary also went to the Arab festival in Dearborn to share the good news of Jesus Christ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIH1F7KGWnY 

That was a wonderful video. A much better approach then walking around with a pig head and shouting at people. There just maybe a good reason why so many Muslims have come to the US.? It could be that God has open this door for us as Christians to tell them about the love of Jesus. ?

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,310
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

14 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

If this is true praise God. My concern is how to you know they really converted (Moriscos)? For instance the Quran allows a Muslim to renounce their faith and make a false oath to the effect: 

Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah, and for them is a great punishment;” (Quran 16:106)

Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful.” (Quran 5:89) 

Allah does not impose blame upon you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He imposes blame upon you for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.” (Quran 2:225). 

The world knows America is predominately Christian ans that to intrigrate into society it helps to be Christian. Could not Syrian Muslim Brotherhood use “Christianity” as a cover to leave Syria and come into the USA? 

The assumption that the motive of new coverts from Islam are genuine is in my opinion not wise. I met Eastern Orthodox Christian Syria who wore five crosses and after I went through the Fiest Hadith and etc he revealed he was a Champion of Islam (defender). 

Real converts from Islam to Christianity are outspoken, hate Islam, preach Jesus Christ and you can feel the Holy Spirit with them; they are willing to be imprisoned and beheaded for Christ. On the contrary the Son of Hamas gets paid $700,000 a speech and if you talk about his dad being involved in Hamas he goes loco and acts like he will kill the interviewer. 

Also, one must beware of Chrislam, the New Islamic Christian hybrid religion. 

The prayer reports are from indigenous pastors and missionaries working overseas in their own countries.   The people they are ministering to are not asylum seekers.   There have also been reports of new former Muslims being killed as well as former Muslim pastors.  Sometimes their families are killed or they have to flee.

14 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I am sorry I was one of the posters that help run this wonderful thread off the rails. I do get carried away at times. Something I am working on. So anyway, this is wonderful and glories news.  Our God is all powerful and loving. Not wanting to see anyone lost. Thank you Debp for such an uplifting report. God Bless. And please accept my apologizes for my past replies. :41:

No apologies needed, LadyKay.    I am surprised that so often many topics here turn into a rather negative tone.   I think you were just trying to speak up about that.

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

That was a wonderful video. A much better approach then walking around with a pig head and shouting at people. There just maybe a good reason why so many Muslims have come to the US.? It could be that God has open this door for us as Christians to tell them about the love of Jesus. ?

Amen.   I know a new believer in Saudi Arabia.  When he studied here, only one elderly lady told him he needed Jesus!   He was in a State with a high number of Christians, too.   He came to know Jesus after returning to Saudi Arabia...he says he always remembers that elderly lady.

Edited by Debp
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1