• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/18/2018 at 4:27 AM, Salty said:

The 1290 days and 1335 days have to be after the latter 1260 days of tribulation.

Dan.12:1 is pointing to the tribulation time. Then Dan.12:6 asks how long to the end of these wonders, and verse 7 answers with the 3.5 year period which is 1260 days. So the subject is about the 'end' of the latter half of the Dan.9:27 final week.

Thus Dan.12:11 verse is to be understood in that light.

Dan 12:11-12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
KJV

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up" = is about the middle of the seven years of Dan.9:27 when Antichrist stops the sacrifices and instead sets up the abomination idol. That abomination then continues to the end of the latter half of the seven years, which is the latter 1260 day period, and ended by Jesus' coming. This because in Dan.9 we are told the 70th week will finish the transgression.

The 1335 day period is a time of blessing for Christ's servants, so that cannot... be within the 1260 day period of tribulation at all.

("Every Eye Shall See", this began the countdown)

1. Luke 2:1-5, the world sees a sign, at the time when Mary's Pregnancy Begins, the Countdown Begins.

1. Luke 2:15, the world no longer sees the sign, the Countdown is Completed

2. Luke 2:16-27, Jesus is Born, begins a Second Countdown

2. Luke 2:23, Jesus Count Down ends in the Temple

That is the traditional problem of the Birth of Jesus, some people don't view Mary as significant ... ... ... ... there are even people that refuse to believe that Jesus went to Egypt first before going to Jerusalem (the assumption of the Gospel is that Jesus, was already 8 to 12 years old by the time he actually arrived in Jerusalem, he certainly wasn't born there)

1. "1290 and 1335" Days from 7 B.C. to 1 A.D. for Mary's Measurement (ended in Egypt)

2. "2300 Days from 6 B.C. to 1 A.D. for Jesus's Measurement (ended in Egypt)

3. "1260" Days from 1 A.D. (after Egypt), Jesus is in Jerusalem

LUKE 2:36 and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

4. "Seven Years" Later, Jesus is about 12 Years Old, then he Goes to the Temple in Jerusalem (Egypt's Temple finished the first measurement for Jesus)

(Mary's Pregnancy was not from "Flesh and Blood", that is the legal reason you must view that figure as significant ...................... God took "Joseph's Bones" out of Egypt, that is the legal reason you must view "Egypt/Exodus" as significant) (God uses the figure of "7 Years" that Jesus had to wait, before he could enter into the Temple as a child, to separate "God", so that was a picture of "Divorce from the Church" (that is the theme of the new testament, God not paying for all those sins (wives/eunuchs, animal sacrifices/feasts/observances/intercessions of the church))

This is Why....Off the Top of My Head

(You cannot use the figure of 1260/42 Months first, the law is begin violated.  Matthew 1's Genealogy of 42 Months Lists the KINGS OF JUDAH, JESUS DID NOT COME AS A KING (he was also not born in jerusalem, for that reason, he went to Egypt first) ..................... Luke's Genealogy of 70 (principal figure of 7), does not list SOLOMON A KING OF JUDAH (EARTHLY KING), there was at least 7 years before Jesus went into EGYPT, and 7 more years after Jesus arrived in JERUSALEM before he entered into the temple there)

(Mary's Pregnancy has to be given the Right Value, the same for Jesus's Birth, the same for the duration of time before Jesus enters into any Temple)

Fast Foward to the Present ... Here and Now

1. 9/11/2001 and Flight 370 (1290 and 1335 Turncoated in Figures) ... ... ... ... then ... ... ... ... 1260 Days from Flight 370 to 2017 that is 70 Years from Roswell UFO

2. 8/21/2017 + 24 Months (42/1260) and 30 Days (1290) to 9/11/2019 + 13 Lunar Months (about that much for 1335 turncoated)

3. 2019 to 2066 (1290 and 1260) + 153 Days (1335) (This Completes 70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years from 1947 Roswell to 2066 Halley Comet/Issac Newton Prophecy)

(Egypt 2000 or so thousand years ago, had prophecies about MASS SUICIDE, about the God's returning or something, some of the Atlantis Civilization stuff is real some fake ....................today......................Jerusalem has a Prophecy about MASS SUICIDE, they believe that an explosion big enough to kill and destroy Jerusalem's Golden Gates will overtake them .......................... 2000 Years ago an Egyptian City was Sunk into the Sea, that is my answer for Jerusalem)

(You killed Joseph/Jesus in Egypt thousands of years before Jerusalem took "Joseph's Bones", today, God is moving Joseph's Bones/Sign of Divorce Initial point at least, that means Jerusalem must die, this is about the Gospel's tying of loose ends in dealing with the sin, that has created global terrorisms and mass suicides for a very long time)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,250
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 8/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, Revelation Man said:

Hello brother, been out of pocket, on some projects, shopping in B'ham and remodeling the living room....Geeze, ole lady lays down the law, then says get to it, LOL. She had to have a new 4-k 65 inch, (no better than the 55 inch to me) and that means we might as well paint before we put the new TV in, I was surprised she didn't want new hardwood floors since I used to do flooring work. Oh well.

Most people can't comprehend God, and that even means the Prophets, unless they get away into the wilderness, thus they had to leave society behind to pick up on God's vibes/Holy Spirit. Thus we have to be able to hear that small still voice. We are agreed on that I am sure. God's ways are not our ways. Where God says the Day of the Lord or the Year of the Lord he seemingly contradicts Himself by saying its a Day or a Year, but in old Hebrew and even in the Greek we have to understand the intention and the way they spoke or related things in writings 

When the Prophets mentioned the Day of the Lord they were speaking about a CERTAIN DAY that Gods Vengeance would start, where he will judge Israel and the whole evil world. Israel repents during the 70th Week, but 2/3 are still Judged, God uses the Beast to Judge them for NOT REPENTING. Nowhere does it ever say all of these things would come to pass in one day, nor could they. Thus in other places He speaks about a year of recompense, showing that its at least a year of judgment, giving us these vague clues on purpose. Because God doesn't want the world to understand His plans, Jesus told us that is why he spoke to us in parables, so we, via the Holy Spirit have to dig these truths out and ask God for guidance. There are major clues as pertaining to exactly how long Gods Wrath is everywhere in the bible. Its the most important set of Days in the book of Revelation (its also in Daniel). It is the number 1260 or it is 42 months or even 3 1/2 years via a Time, times and half [time]. Its also known as ONE HOUR and its even known as the Middle of the Week. Its the exact time that the Children of Israel have to be protected lest they receive of her (Babylon/World) plagues (Rev. 18:4)

Everything is built/set up around this 1260 Day Event in Revelation. God protects Israel (those that REPENT) for 1260 days, not a lesser amount of time but for 1260 days. Jesus opens the First Seal and that sets off Gods Wrath/Lambs Wrath, the 1/3 have repented by this time. God has perfect symmetry, always. Thus the DAY Jesus opens the First Seal is the Day that Gods Wrath KICKS OFF, thus its the Day of the Lord. Its also a Year that his Judgment STARTS !! Thus its the DOTL, and the year of Recompense. But its not ONE DAY nor is it ONE YEAR, nor can it be.

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

One Major clue above shows us what ? That the Day of the Lord will start when PEACE IS TAKEN AWAY !! Who brings a fake Peace ? The Anti-Christ according to Daniel 8:25 he destroys MANY via Peace, and in Daniel 9:27 we see he signs Peace Agreements (Covenants) with MANY, then reneges on these Agreements in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK (say 1260 with me).  Thus they will say Peace and Safety then they will be BETRAYED, but when ? In the Middle of the Week Jesus opens the First Seal and thus allows the Anti-Christ to go forth Conquering and to Conquer, thus the Red Horse takes away the Peace of the Whole World, then comes SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. Those who are of the dark will be caught off guard, those of us who are of the Light will be in Heaven or in Petra !!

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before (Means IN THE PRESENCE OF THAT DAY) the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Last DAYS........those DAYS as in plural. Blood and Fire are here: Rev. 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. The Sun ad Moon here: Rev. 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; The vapor of SMOKE is here: Revelation 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Now as you can see the Day(s) of the Lord covers a myriad of Plagues in the book of Revelation ? It can not be ONE DAY !! God shows us this if we study it brothers. Its of God and its also just plain logistics. 

The Book of Revelation describes the day of the Lord as an apocalyptic time of God's almighty wrath, which comes upon those who are deemed wicked. The text pictures every man hiding in the rocks of the mountains during a major earthquake to attempt to hide from God's wrath, while celestial phenomena turn the moon blood red and the sun dark (Revelation 6:12-17). These celestial phenomena are also mentioned in Joel 2:31, which foretells the same precise order of events mentioned in Revelation: The moon turns blood red and the sun turns dark before (in the presence of) the great day of the Lord (Joel 2:31). Matthew 24:29-31 states that Jesus will return IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation of those days, thus after the 1260 Days of Gods Wrath, Jesus will return to save the Jews n Petra, before all of mankind are destroyed by the Beast. 2 Peter 3:8-10 also speak about this Day coming as a thief on the night, its speaking of those wicked people that are on earth, and how they will be surprised when Gods Wrath KICKS OFF on THAT DAY !!

In the bible, the earliest, direct use of the phrase is in Isaiah 2: "For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low" (Isaiah 2:12). Another early use of the phrase is in Amos 5:18-20. Wright suggests that the phrase was already a standard one, and Amos' hearers would take it to mean "the day when Yahweh would intervene to put Israel at the head of the nations, irrespective of Israel's faithfulness to Him." But that's not my understanding, I see Israel as repenting, and then some are protected (1/3) and go through the fire (Zechariah 13) whilst other Jews (2/3) will perish.  Amos declares "Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light" (Amos 5:18 ). Because Israel had sinned, God would come in judgement on them. Thus, the day of the Lord is about God chastening his people, whether it be through the Babylonian invasion of Jerusalem or a locust plague described in Joel 2:1-11. Yet Joel 2:32 holds a promise that on the Day of the Lord, "everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved." Amen.

The YEAR and the DAY are both referencing that the Day of the Lord has a DAY it starts upon in a CERTAIN YEAR !! Remember, God is vague on purpose, He wants us to dig these truths out while keeping the world blind unto His ways, which is why Jesus said, HEARING........They hear not !! And seeing they SEE NOT !! But those of us of God can see all of these things !! 

Some Old Testament passages that refer to the day of the Lord describe historical judgments that have already been fulfilled in some sense (Isaiah 13:6-22; Ezekiel 30:2-19; Joel 1:15, 3:14; Amos 5:18-20; Zephaniah 1:14-18), while others refers to divine judgments that will take place toward the end of the age (Joel 2:30-32; Zechariah 14:1; Malachi 4:1, 5).

The New Testament calls it a day of “wrath,” a day of “visitation,” and the “great day of God Almighty” (Revelation 16:14) and refers to a still future fulfillment when God’s wrath is poured out on unbelieving Israel (Isaiah 22; Jeremiah 30:1-17; Joel 1-2; Amos 5; Zephaniah 1) and on the unbelieving world (Ezekiel 38–39; Zechariah 14). 

Until we understand that this Event starts with the First Seal and that God has designed everything around the Middle of the Week/1260 Event we will not be in the know on what is going on. That is why the Day of the Lord is a 3.5 year Event that is Judgment upon the Whole World (Babylon).

Thus Rev. 18 is Babylon (Whole World) getting hit with Gods Wrath................the Seals, Trumpets and Vials. 

That is why her commerce is destroyed. Lets go over it. In the Seals 1/4 of mankind (1.5 to 2 billion people) are killed off, that hurts Commerce no doubt. Then you have the 6th Seal where there is a Great Earthquake, stars falling to earth and the sun and moon give not their light.

Then the Trumpets Sound and all the grasses burn, 1/3 of the tress, 1/3 of the ships are destroyed, 1/3 of the seas are turned to blood, 1/3 of the sea creatures die (shrimp/fish), then 1/3 of the drinking waters are poisoned, ALL OF THESE are bad for commerce. Then the Three Woes come upon mankind. The 1st Woe = a Demonic horde that maims and tortures for 5 months, The 2nd Woe is an Angelic Army that slays 1/3 of all remaining Mankind, again that's probably at least 1.5 Billion people. So after the Rapture of at least (1) one Billion Christians we have 3 to 3.5 Billion people dead before the Final Woe even hits, so that is very BAD ON THE COMMERCE !! Of course, all the Plagues of God or the Wrath of God are just plain bad on the economy.

The final Trumpet sounds, its the 3rd Woe which = All Seven Vials. They are more violent Wrath per God than the Seals and Trumpets. All the waters are poisoned, all the sea creatures die, etc. etc. We then eventually get the Armageddon Battle where Jesus lands on Mt. Zion, destroys his foes by speaking victory, and all the Wicked perish, to be bundled into the Grave to await their Judgment in 1000 Years when they will be burned (they are the TARES). Israel are the WHEAT, they remain on earth, the Church is Raptured beforehand. 

Notice the difference in the Harlot and Babylon (Whole World). The Harlot is HATED by the Kings but the SAME KINGS cry and lament when Babylon (World/Cities/Nations) are being destroyed !! They are TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES, the Harlot RIDES the Beasts back. 

In Rev. 18:10 & 18:17 is states that in ONE HOUR Babylon (the whole world) is Judged, but God uses metaphors, what does ONE HOUR mean ? Well how long do the Kings in Rev. 17 Rule with the Beast ? ONE HOUR !!

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

How long does the Beast rule ? 42 Months !! So the Kings are around for 42 Months also, and since Babylon = the Whole Worlds Governance under Satan, his Beast and 10 Kings, thus the Judgment of Babylon = 42 Months which is the Day of the Lord

In Rev. 18:4 God calls Israel (repented Israel) to come out of her (Babylon/World) lest they receive of her plagues and how long are Israel PROTECTED by God in the Wilderness? 1260 Days/42 Months

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

So we have clues all around is, we just have to put them together.

God JUDGES the Harlot via the Beast, he kills off ALL FALSE RELIGIONS. God uses the Beasts evil heart to also Judge the 2/3 of the Jewish people who refuse to Repent. Remember how God used the Pharaoh's hardened heart to brig His will to pass ? Well Rev. 17:17 says basically the exact same thing:

Rev. 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

So God uses the Beast and his Kings to JUDGE the Harlot (All False Religions are KILLED OFF be it Islam etc. etc.) and God uses the Beast to JUDGE the Jews who refuse to REPENT !! See Zechariah 13, only 1/3 go through the fire and thus are purged, the rest will perish !! 

God will also Judge all Mankind, all who love Wickedness will perish !! Amen, Glory to God. Even so come Lord, come. 

Hi RM…..

Ah yes, the ‘honey-do-list’. I’ve been quite busy on my own list. We are getting a suite ready to do an AirB&B.  Just about finished.  Good stuff brother. Happy wife happy life!

You have posted a lot of things, but I will only reply to a few. I'll pick away at the rest as time permits.

I think the first thing is to differentiate between ‘Tribulation/Persecution and ‘Wrath’.

What does the Holy Spirit say about tribulation for the believer…..

Acts 14:22…. “Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the Kingdom of God”

John 15:20….” Remember the word that I said unto you. The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me,  they  will  also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also”

John 16:33….” These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world”

1 Peter 4:14…..”But if yes suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye; and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled”

2 Tim 3:12 ….” Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution”

Rom 5:3….” And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also, knowing that tribulation worketh patience”

Rom 8:16-18….”The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs also; heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worthy compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us”

Those faithful to the Word suffer for it. This is true biblically and true throughout Christian history. The way in which believers suffer differs in different eras, under different governments, but suffering continues.

The Holy Spirit tells us about Wrath…..

John 3:36…..”He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him”

Rom 5:9….…..”Much more then, being now justified by his blood, shall we be saved from wrath through him”

1 Thes 5:9….” For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ”

Daniel 11 and 12, two amazing chapters in the Bible, tells us whose Wrath the tribulation really is, and the timing of the gathering of the Church to Christ.

Daniel 11:36……” Then the king (Antichrist) will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods, and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.”

Indignation is wrath.

Some Bible translations actually say Wrath.

Here’s how Strong’s Concordance defines the word that is used in these verses_
H2195
זעם
za‛am
zah’-am
From H2194; strictly froth at the mouth, that is, (figuratively) fury (especially of God’s displeasure with sin): – angry, indignation, rage.

Certainly God has indignation toward people [Zechariah 1_12] but it’s never against believers and so the key to knowing  that  this really is Satan’s wrath is identifying who this indignation is directed against.

Daniel tells us in 11:32-35….

“By smooth words he (the Antichrist) will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. “Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. “Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. “Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time. [Daniel 11_32-35 NASB]

Who are “the people who know their God” if not the Church? Here we have the Antichrist, who is in power at this time, persecuting the Church. This is the Tribulation. And, surely, to be refined, purged and made pure, one must be a believer [Rev 3_18].

No believer will ever suffer God’s wrath. Therefore, if Satan is specifically targeting believers, the Tribulation cannot be God’s wrath.

Daniel 7:25….. “ he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest one, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hands for a time, times and half a time”

The Antichrist begins his terror at the midpoint of the Great Tribulation; the saints are given into his hands.

2 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM…..

Ah yes, the ‘honey-do-list’. I’ve been quite busy on my own list. We are getting a suite ready to do an AirB&B.  Just about finished.  Good stuff brother. Happy wife happy life!

You have posted a lot of things, but I will only reply to a few. I'll pick away at the rest as time permits.

I think the first thing is to differentiate between ‘Tribulation/Persecution and ‘Wrath’.

(There's No Science Involved, in "Parables", to Answer that, God has used the same Ratios of Figures with Jesus's Birth, the Temple's Destruction, and less clearly in the Exodus)

(God's Answer, and this is modified when we are "Keeping Watch")

1. "Time, Times, Half a Time"

2. "Hour, Day, Month, Year"

1 (Principal)

49 years // 7 years and 70 Days // 42 Months

70 Weeks = 490 Years // 1290 + 1335 // 1260 Days

2 (Flip-ing) (Other Words-Pick and Choose)

1947 to 2017 = (70 Years or "7 Years and 70" Days)

2017 to 2019 = (70 Weeks or 490 Years)

2020 to 2066 = (42 Months or 1260 Days)

(There's No Science Involved the Earth is God's Footstool) (Flip-ing Works / Thats for False Witnesses this is for .............. Correction)

1. 70 Years and 7 Years (70 and 7) = 1947 + 77 = 2024

2. 70 Years and 7Week/Years = 2066 - 49 Years = 2017 (70th Year)

3. 70 Years and 7Weeks/Months = 2019 A.D. (2024 - 49 Months)

The Total Length of time is this 119 Years or "70 Years and 49 Years (7 Weeks of Years)" .............. this goes from 1947 A.D. to 2066 A.D. .................... we then use the multiples of Daniel's 70 Weeks, to verify God has a division, at the 2019 A.D. .................... The Final Difference, which is to say 119 Years or 11 Months, is 49 Months - 60 Months, for 11 Months (Jesus Statement in Matthew 20:5-6) = 11 Months from 2019 to 2020 for the Seven Trumpets to Change the Day Cycle

Summarize Statement ... 9/11/2001 + 7000 Days for Building 7 to 2020 ... and ... Flight 370 to 9/11/2019 or 2013 Days for Comet ISON in 2013 A.D. (its just a statement about Daniel 9's, "Seven Weeks", its not supposed to be accurate, this just indicates the change from 2019 to 2020, which is about a Earth Year or around 12 to 13 Lunar Months.

(Squeezing Jesus in the Equation) (2024 A.D. is not Valid to terminate the length if God uses 70 Years and 49 Years rather than 7 Years)

434 B.C. or 62 Weeks of Daniel, Old Testament Ends, with Book of Esther (Assyrians/Babylonians build the Jews a Temple not God ... substitute temple is made)

7 B.C. Mary is Pregnant

70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem is Destroyed

6 B.C. Jesus is Born ... 29 A.D. Jesus is Crucified ... 30 A.D (Luke 3:23) Jesus is Seen for 40 Days ......................(1260 / 1290 / 1335)

Notice the Jesus Measurement does not land on a "7", just shows us how much precision God put into these parallels with literal history.  Seven Years before Jesus entered into Egypt, then, after 42 Months or so, 7 More Years before Jesus was in the Temple in Jerusalem (after moving from the Coasts).

(More Scientific Answer, God gives "Literal Parables" to rebuke, the Answer may infact be exactly the same we've said) (the closest God comes to using science directly is just the employment of daniel and revelation figures, this gives us a good ball park, with other information, perhaps it is even "Literal Perfect")

Sumerian Kings List, and Paganism of 3600 Year Nibiru Cycle (failed attempt at daniel's figures, it becamed failed)

1. Center of Galaxy to Dark Rift in Center of Galaxy Difference, about 36 Years for That, God's Answer = 9/11/2001 to Flight 370

2. Uranus Pluto Square Cycle tied to Nibiru = 127 Years or 139 Years = God's Answer appears to be 2019 (Day Cycle Change about a year or less)

3. Age of Aquarius/Atlantis, after or around 11000 B.C. , passage of 13000 years to 2000 A.D. God's Answer appears to be 2019 to 2066

Best Current Scientific Answers

1. Halley's Comet, has Orbit, Crosses and Squares in Passage, to Parallel Galactic Table/Earth

2. Pole Shift/Magnetic Field Deviation/Ice Sheet Melts at the Poles (Moon Gravity Fluctuation)

3. 9th Planet's Orbit for the Next Astrological Age Reference

(You still do not have an absolute Answer ... therefore ... based on God's action of 9/11/2001 = must equal = 9/11/2019 = must equal Flight 370 for 370 Days = 9/11/2020, this completes the Day Cycle Change) (We must keep watch, the differences are no very significant, so the entire string of calculation by my interpretation, my deviation, is no greater than 1 earth month)

(Our Journey  to Andromeda is to find a clean way of dealing with "dead work/flesh", but until that time, you are not obligated to tolerate suffering and pain, by  those genetic lines, do what you want, do what is necessary, gauge the situation, and wait for our reproof, kill their countries and masses at a later time, more effectively, but we'll have to see)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

22 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM…..

What does the Holy Spirit say about tribulation for the believer…..

Acts 14:22…. “Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the Kingdom of God”

John 15:20….” Remember the word that I said unto you. The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me,  they  will  also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also”

John 16:33….” These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world”

1 Peter 4:14…..”But if yes suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye; and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled”

2 Tim 3:12 ….” Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution”

Rom 5:3….” And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also, knowing that tribulation worketh patience”

Rom 8:16-18….”The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs also; heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. For I consider the sufferings of this present time are not worthy compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us”

Those faithful to the Word suffer for it. This is true biblically and true throughout Christian history. The way in which believers suffer differs in different eras, under different governments, but suffering continues.

Here's how I think you conflate the two the two and why. (It all comes back to understanding the timing of the Rapture and WHY I think its so very important for us to get it right). 

We are to have TROUBLES CONTINUOUSLY as Jesus told us. But the Troubles of "JACOB" are so named because they have nothing to do with the Church and everything to do with Gods plan to bring Israel unto repentance via the 70th Week. What do the Two-witnesses preach when they show up at the 1335 or 75 Days before the Day of the Lord (1260 Event), and 45 days before the AoD ? Well they preach Christ crucified, but they also preach of impending doom no doubt by this European Leader, so there is no doubt that many Jews (2/3) poo poo the Two-witnesses words, but Millions (at least 2 million) repent.

Thus its Troubles for those Saints who do not repent, those that heed Jesus' words will Flee Judea when they see the AoD. But of course once Jesus FREES the Anti-Christ to go forth Conquering the Nations, there's going to be a lots of Troubles, but its Gods Wrath brother, that is why He Raptured the Church to Heaven, and PROTECTED those Repented Jews who heeded His words to Flee Judea !! Its Gods Wrath, Jesus open the Seals, the 7th Seal has ALL SEVEN TRUMPETS within it, and the Last Trumpet (7th Trumpet) is ALL SEVEN VIALS COMBINED, so the Seals are The Wrath of God !! All of the Plagues emit from the Seven Seals.

The Holy Spirit tells us about Wrath…..

John 3:36…..”He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him”

Rom 5:9….…..”Much more then, being now justified by his blood, shall we be saved from wrath through him”

1 Thes 5:9….” For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ”

Daniel 11 and 12, two amazing chapters in the Bible, tells us whose Wrath the tribulation really is, and the timing of the gathering of the Church to Christ.

Daniel 11:36……” Then the king (Antichrist) will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods, and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.”

Indignation is wrath.

We understand that Wrath is Wrath but Wrath is also Trouble to all who go through it, and God wants Israel to BE JUDGED, thus it seems God ALLOWS the Anti-Christ to PURGE those Jews that refuse to REPENT !! Like God allowed Israel to be taken into Captivity by Babylon. So SOME TROUBLES are Designed by God Himself !! 

We, the Church are not on earth at this Time (we are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb) and the 1/3 of the Jews who have Repented by this time are in Petra it seems, so we will not be in the Wrath of God unless we don't make the Rapture and then Repent later on (REMNANT CHURCH of Rev. 12:17), likewise some Jews may Repent and then they might not heed Jesus' words to Flee Judea, hence they will of course catch the "TROUBLES" or "WRATH" intended for this Wicked world. Thus like always, Gods people HAVE TO LISTEN/TAKE HEED to His Warnings !!

Indignation is wrath.

Some Bible translations actually say Wrath.

Here’s how Strong’s Concordance defines the word that is used in these verses_
H2195
זעם
za‛am
zah’-am
From H2194; strictly froth at the mouth, that is, (figuratively) fury (especially of God’s displeasure with sin): – angry, indignation, rage.

Certainly God has indignation toward people [Zechariah 1_12] but it’s never against believers and so the key to knowing  that  this really is Satan’s wrath is identifying who this indignation is directed against.

Daniel tells us in 11:32-35….

“By smooth words he (the Antichrist) will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action. “Those who have insight among the people will give understanding to the many; yet they will fall by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plunder for many days. “Now when they fall they will be granted a little help, and many will join with them in hypocrisy. “Some of those who have insight will fall, in order to refine, purge and make them pure until the end time; because it is still to come at the appointed time. [Daniel 11_32-35 NASB]

Who are “the people who know their God” if not the Church? Here we have the Antichrist, who is in power at this time, persecuting the Church. This is the Tribulation. And, surely, to be refined, purged and made pure, one must be a believer [Rev 3_18].

No believer will ever suffer God’s wrath. Therefore, if Satan is specifically targeting believers, the Tribulation cannot be God’s wrath.

Daniel 7:25….. “ he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest one, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hands for a time, times and half a time”

The Antichrist begins his terror at the midpoint of the Great Tribulation; the saints are given into his hands.

Indignation is Wrath, my Blog on the Anti-Christ points this out. Daniel 11:21-32 is about Antiochus Epiphanes, Daniel 11:33-35 is a intermediary time IMHO,  between Antiochus and the Anti-Christ.  Daniel 11:36-45 is the Anti-Christ. 

The Church is not being spoke of by Daniel brother, hes speaking of Israel, the Church is in Heaven. These Saints are the Jews. Its really, really important to get the Rapture right or everything else falls to pieces, as per our eschatology. 

The GREATEST TROUBLES EVER will be Gods Wrath on MANKIND, when Jews who do not heed Jesus' words will have a WORSE EVENT than the Holocaust. 

Edited by Revelation Man

15 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Well, what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him?  But the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we the true believers have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God, which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches, understand?  Comparing spiritual things with spiritual,  but the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought. But we must speak the wisdom of God in a MYSTERY, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto glory of His people.  But God has revealed them unto the true believers by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God,  but the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's, i.e. are of the true people of God, the true believers. 

(That is the Lynch Pin about being Certified to be a "Christian", If Jesus already came on 9/11/2001 and finished the Seven SEALS, then, a Holocaust/Ethnic Cleasning, is inevitable.  The reason is simple, when it comes to being faithful, if the churches are a no show....................the increase in....................suffering, pain, and death, your tolerances for suffering, pain and death.....................will make certain conclusions necessary, certain truths necessary) (There is typically a bottleneck, in spreading suffering and death, one that has not been reached) (Geographically, based on certain arguments and demographics.................things will become clear........................right now things are not clear.................thus.......................the Christian Community must be Debunked and Re-Certified, from time to time)

(History records, mass Christian executions, after Jerusalem was deliberated handed to its current inhabitants ..................... surely I don't need provide any information sources ...................... today ........................ the War on Terrorism and "Lives Matter" are just "Christian Deaths", blood sacrifices for "suffering, pain and death" until, certain truths become more present more, unavoidable)

Christian Re-Certification Check List (Daniel's Weeks to Years Question)

(it was only muslim religious centers that experienced a boom, and, they were largely located at Ground Zero on 9/11/2001, the legal evidence aside about the crime that has been committed globally, we have our own list of legal evidences)

(Maybe trying to save a person or persons was the wrong choice ... so its not martyrdom, its sacrifices to pay for sin)

(Jesus Born 6 B.C. .. Crucified 29 A.D. ... Risen 30 A.D. for 40 Days)

Time // Times // Half a Time

1260 // 1290 + 1335 // 153 Days

Flight 370 to 2017 to 2024 to God does the work for 5 months

SEALS // Trumpets // Vials (that is the theme of revelation)

(Nguyen Van Lem = Forget About = 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses)

49 Years, 1968 to 2017 // 7 Years and 70 Days, to 2024 // 2019 to 2024 (5 Years/5 Months) (or) (490/2 = 245 = 2024 and 5 Months)

The Above is Most likely False

The Best Answer ? Flight 370 as an Act from God = 1947 + 70 Years to 2017 + 7 Years to 2024 = 77 Years or 70 and 7 Weeks

SCRATCH THAT STATEMENT ! (God didn't blow any Trumpets in 2017)

(Jesus Born 6 B.C. .. Crucified 29 A.D. ... Risen 30 A.D. for 40 Days) *

1260 Days // 2019 A.D. and 2066 A.D. // 2017 A.D. *

62 Week of Daniel // 62nd Week to 69th Week // 70th Week *

SEALS // TRUMPETS // VIALS (Daniel 9's 70 Weeks)

Flight 370, to 2017 (42 Months) // 7x7 or 49 Years // 2019 (24 Months)

9/11/2001 (?) (You Got Me There) (Upgraded to Best Answer)

Jesus Born 6 B.C. .. Crucified 29 A.D. ... Risen 30 A.D. for 40 Days

62 Week of Daniel // 62 Week to 69th Week of Daniel // 70 Week of Daniel

9/11/2001 A.D. // 2019 to 2066 A.D. // 2017 A.D.

16100, 1600 Furlongs, 16 Years // 42 Mos + 24 Mos (66 Mos) // 2017 Half of 119 Years = 70 years from Roswell, and, 49 Years from 2066

JESUS IS THE SEAL ... That means the Figures from His Birth to Crucifixion to Resurrection ... MUST EQUAL ... the Second Coming's Timetable

(I've just been Re-Certified as a Christian)

Edited by Gibbus

5 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

JESUS did not come on 9/11/2001. This is obvious. 

Let no man deceive you by any means: for the Day not come except the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, a false messiah, AN IMPOSTER (Revelation 13:11). Who will oppose and exalte himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. And now you should know that he must be revealed in this present time, the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now lets will let, but he be taken out of the way. Then the Wicked is revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth - the Word of God -  and shall destroy the Wicked with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (read Revelation 13:11-14), and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth (they received not JESUS), that they might be saved. For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie (THEY BELIEVE IN THE FALSE MESSIAH): That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  

BE CAREFUL.

(.........................)

(Jesus Born 6 B.C. .. Crucified 29 A.D. ... Risen 30 A.D. for 40 Days

(62 Weeks + 69 Weeks + 70 Weeks of Daniel in Days = 1407 for 1947 Roswell UFO)

1407 // 62 Week to 69 Week (7 Weeks for Years) // 1 Week of 2300 Days

2066 A.D. - 47 Years = 2019 // 9/11/2001 + 7 Years = 2008 // 2008 + 2300 = 2014

...............................................// 2019 - 70 Years = 1949 // 1949 - 23 Months = 1947

(9/11/2001 Marker (SEALS), Flight 370 in 2014 Marker, 2019 Trumpet Marker)

(The Language is "Parabolic", this is more of a Straight Answer)

70 Years // 70 Days and 7 Years (1290 + 1335) // 42 Months/Years (Half of Seven)

70 Years + 7 Years + 42 years ! (Begins with Roswell UFO)

70 years to 2017 and 49 years to 2066 (70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 years)

(If the Above Argument is "Literal", not Parabolic, then the Following is Also True)

1335 // 1335 +1290 // 1260

9/11/2001 + 13 Years to Flight 370 in 2014 // 2014 + 7 Years to 2024 // 2024 + 42 Years = 2066 A.D.

(Better Answer) (Fixed)

1335 //1290 and 1260 // 1260 (42 Months Years)

9/11/2001 + 13 Years to Flight370 in 2014 // 2014 to 2017 to 2024 (1260 Days to 2017 and 1260 + 1290 to 2024) // 42 Years to 2066 A.D.

(God completed the 7th SEAL in 9/11 revealing the Lamb Slain, Flight 370 didn't reveal anything ... it was a subsequent action)

1947 A.D. // 2019 A.D. // 2066 A.D.

9/11/2001 A.D. // 9/11/2019 A.D. // 9/11/2066 A.D.

62nd Week // 69th Week // 70 Week

6 B.C. Jesus Birth // 29 B.C. Crucifixion // 30 A.D. for 40 Days Risen (Luke 3:23)

(If the above figures don't match, the interpretation is false, Jesus Sets the Example)

(SEAL Completed) // (Trumpets Completed) // (Vials Completed)

42/1260, Jesus Ministry-Birth 26 A.D. // 70 Days and 7 Weeks (7 B.C. to 70 A.D.) // 70 A.D.

6 B.C. to 29 A.D.  // 2001 to 2019 // 2066 A.D. begins 153 Days

= 23 // = 6 + 6 + 6  (185000 Angels or 18 yrs) // = 200,000,000 during 153 Days

(God finishes the Work for the Seed Population, based on what he doesn't use for this generation, so that is really a "suicide" figure God is going to go against)

(The Placement of the Trumpets, doesn't effect the assignment of the value, but it is something to think about:

9/11/2001 = SEALS Finished

Flight 370 = Trumpet Number ? 1 Perhaps

9/11/2019 = Trumpets are Finished)

(Best to quickly get rid of those people in society, so everyone else has a change, but that's not my decision, in otherwords "no respect of persons".) (Euthanasia is used for those people with Moses, whoever he is, because that has not been established with the people, you may be missing a developmental phase, but, no rush, everything will be made clear soon.) (Because God touching the Earth is associated with the trumpets, the only valid conclusion is that this happens over a short period, perhaps days/months ............... God modifies the Moon/True Unified Field ............... then the earth becomes the benefactor as a witness, the Trumpets are blown)

(You can imagine the children signing, not "lives matter", but "stop living", its not to late to show the public, "what happens", but, no rush, in terms of hurting Moses, again and again, not to long left to keep doing that)

Edited by Gibbus

9 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

As I have said above, JESUS did not come on 9/11/2001. This is obvious. The main event is the beginning of a New Millennium, not that date.
First, the year 2001 shows us the transition from the sixth to the seventh millennium, i.e. a period from the Creation until the present time, by the way, the end of the times. IOW, the year 2.000 did point midnight on God's clock, it meant the ending of the sixth and beginning of the seventh and last millennium or the last Day.

JESUS did not come on 9/11/2001. This is obvious. 

You wrote: >>>9/11/2001 + 13 Years to Flight370 in 2014 // 2014 to 2017 to 2024 (1260 Days to 2017 and 1260 + 1290 to 2024) // 42 Years to 2066 A.D.<<<
The result of your equation = 2066 , it  means nothing, nothing at all, you are saying nothing with your silly theories, except for your own satisfaction, a strategy of the spirit of lie that is within you, to divert the Christian from the truth of God. The tares will be burned with everlasting fire, the everlasting Spirit of God - the Word is God - is a devouring fire. 

(Subject Jesus, Christian Re-Certification Examine)

1. 42 for Matthew Gen. of Angels // 26 A.D. to 29 A.D. Jesus's Ministry

2. 14 x 3 for Matthew Gen. of Lamb Slain // 30 A.D. for 40 Days Jesus is Risen

3. 70 for Luke's Gen. of the Lord // 70 A.D. Temple in Jerusalem is Destroyed

(Subject Jesus, Christian Re-Certification Examine) (Continued)

1. 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus to 9/11/2001 = 42 Months

2. 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus to Flight 370 = 14 + 3 Years

3. 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus to 153 Days = 70 Years (from 1997 to end of 153 Days in 2066 A.D.)

(The Measurement (s) Concerns Jesus First and Foremost, But I have an, answer to smooth things over ....................... just to be clear ...................... if you fail the examine this last time, you can't be a christian .................... in 1947 it was the "Ascended Masters", Jesus and his Angels, that took up the appearance of the Roswell Aliens ..................... that fact ....................... establishes our timetable from 1947 to 2066 (70 Years and 7 Weeks/49 Years)

(Three Strikes and That its, the Christian Re-Certification Examine is Failed, all Hope is Lost) (Bonus Point Examine Matt. 20:3-6)

3rd Hour = Flight 370 in March

6th Hour = June of 2019 or 2066 (9/11 Figure is Seen in 6/2019)

9th Hour = 9/11/2001 in September

11th Hour = November of 2019 or 2066 (9/11 Figure is Seen in 11/2066)

That leaves the Month of November and the Month of June, November or June, will begin the Trumpets, then God finishes the work when 153 Days begins, only two month assignments left.

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,250
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

1 hour ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

>>>Indignation is wrath. Some Bible translations actually say Wrath.<<<

What says the voice of prophecy? Around two thousand years ago was prophecied: 

Romans 2:5-16

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of Wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; (This Day o Wrath has already arrived)

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law (the Gentiles)  shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law(the Jews) shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16 In the Day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.  (This Day has already arrived)

Hi Oseas....

You say that  "the Day o Wrath has already arrived. And the revelation, (revealing) of the righteous judgment of God has already arrived."

You also say " God shall judge secrets of men by Jesus Christ"..............

Can you show me, by scripture, when this DAY arrived? The scriptures that you quoted point to future judgment.

I don't see this as happening anytime in the past....

Judgment doesn't come till the end

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

11 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

You are saying that things by the spirit of lie, a deceiver spirit, not by the Spirit of Truth (Read John 16:7-15). The things you have written has nothing to do with the interpretation of the Holy Scriptures, the Word of God, by the way the Word is God, God is the Word. There are three that bear record in *heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.  And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in One.

(*heaven is not the physical space of Universe, but celestial places in Christ like all spiritual things revealed in the Old and New Testaments)

Around 2.000 years ago, Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: (Mat.12:36-37 & 35)

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of judgment. (This Day has already arrived)

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

You are being Judged by the Word of God. The Word is God, God is the Word.  

Oseas Ramos de Siqueira removed from thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Steve_S said:

Oseas Ramos de Siqueira removed from thread.

Thanks, I never read what he said so I didn't catch it, hes kinda all over the place tbh.