• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Monday, September 03, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Davida said:

My way as always  is to post the Facts and Truth. Not the deceiving false  liberal narrative. 

Say it Davida.  You are right and correct.  We must defend the truth. SA is in big trouble if your white. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Those interested in this topic need to do a bit of reading and searching out the facts.  A one person documentary would not suffice to get into the nitty gritty of the issues.  Yes, the main issue is land expropriation without compensation, but I think both arguments have to be listened to.  The South African people are saying that their land was stolen.   Are they right or wrong. I don't know the answer, but they did live under a vicious system in the past and I guess they may want what they feel is rightly theirs.  It's a dilemma in that they could also set their country backwards if they are not careful in what they do.

I have watched quite a number of videos on this issue as it is a tale of rich and poor, survival and fear.   

Type " south africa the big debate" on the youtube search box and you would see an interesting town hall type of meeting where government ministers, opposition party , the white and black farmers and others voice their words .   

See the video that says " does land reform threaten our future"

Edited by warrior12
  • Brilliant! 1

58 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Those interested in this topic need to do a bit of reading and searching out the facts.  A one person documentary would not suffice to get into the nitty gritty of the issues.  Yes, the main issue is land expropriation without compensation, but I think both arguments have to be listened to.  The South African people are saying that their land was stolen.   Are they right or wrong. I don't know the answer, but they did live under a vicious system in the past and I guess they may want what they feel is rightly theirs.  It's a dilemma in that they could also set their country backwards if they are not careful in what they do.

I have watched quite a number of videos on this issue as it is a tale of rich and poor, survival and fear.   

Type " south africa the big debate" on the youtube search box and you would see an interesting town hall type of meeting where government ministers, opposition party , the white and black farmers and others voice their words .   

See the video that says " does land reform threaten our future"

The blacks have never built farms the whites did. Maybe you should give your material goods to them.

33 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

The blacks have never built farms the whites did. Maybe you should give your material goods to them.

That is quite a sarcastic reply.  Why are you suggesting I give them anything at all. I am not living there. Anyone can can sit in their living room and see the world.   It has nothing to do with black and white. There are indigenous people and those who came and monopolized.   As I said, do your research.

The people are getting educated now and the tables are turning.  Why, I know you may dislike that, but right must be right and wrong wrong.  Did they not jail the freedom fighter for years and for what ?. Answer that.  

That continent as a whole has been plundered by the powerful and it still goes on today.   Surely, you love righteousness, I do and the bible says we must.

This topic can turn ugly, so this would be my last say on this.  All I said was to look at a debate and you replied with sarcasm.

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

That is quite a sarcastic reply.  Why are you suggesting I give them anything at all. I am not living there. Anyone can can sit in their living room and see the world.   It has nothing to do with black and white. There are indigenous people and those who came and monopolized.   As I said, do your research.

The people are getting educated now and the tables are turning.  Why, I know you may dislike that, but right must be right and wrong wrong.  Did they not jail the freedom fighter for years and for what ?. Answer that.  

That continent as a whole has been plundered by the powerful and it still goes on today.   Surely, you love righteousness, I do and the bible says we must.

This topic can turn ugly, so this would be my last say on this.  All I said was to look at a debate and you replied with sarcasm.

The Dutch did not steal the land from people who were already own and was running a country.  There was no one there. There were no farms. If you love righteousness then why would you condone the murderous thief of the Dutch farmers ? Look up the real history. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The whites built a great country of SA. Simply the truth. The blacks want to take it for themselfs by force. As we come to the end times men will be more evil. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

The South African people are saying that their land was stolen.   Are they right or wrong. I don't know the answer, but they did live under a vicious system in the past and I guess they may want what they feel is rightly theirs.  It's a dilemma in that they could also set their country backwards if they are not careful in what they do.

What did you read in my post that made you come to the above conclusion.  Let me quote what I said and tell me if I am condoning whatever you are claiming.

"The South African people are saying that their land was stolen.   Are they right or wrong. I don't know the answer, but they did live under a vicious system in the past and I guess they may want what they feel is rightly theirs.  It's a dilemma in that they could also set their country backwards if they are not careful in what they do."

You have a one track mindset on what you read and have only one conclusion.  There is a lot more going on with this issue.  There is the communist party, the ANC and other things that we just don't know. I merely pointed out a link to a debate so that people can be more informed and learn a little more about what is going on.  You just start to bump your gum and made ridiculous statement in your reply to me. This is what a one track mind does. Correct yourself and be humble in your reply and just don't rattle on with nonsense.  Then you cry that others create trouble and problems.  Look in the mirror man and see if what i said is correct or not. Go back and read the post.

You speak in tones that insight tempers and then create the threads that cause discords.  It is a pattern here.  If you so support a stance, by all means do so.  But don't expect people to take your insulting remarks as a grain of salt, at least not me. Good night

55 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

What did you read in my post that made you come to the above conclusion.  Let me quote what I said and tell me if I am condoning whatever you are claiming.

"The South African people are saying that their land was stolen.   Are they right or wrong. I don't know the answer, but they did live under a vicious system in the past and I guess they may want what they feel is rightly theirs.  It's a dilemma in that they could also set their country backwards if they are not careful in what they do."

You have a one track mindset on what you read and have only one conclusion.  There is a lot more going on with this issue.  There is the communist party, the ANC and other things that we just don't know. I merely pointed out a link to a debate so that people can be more informed and learn a little more about what is going on.  You just start to bump your gum and made ridiculous statement in your reply to me. This is what a one track mind does. Correct yourself and be humble in your reply and just don't rattle on with nonsense.  Then you cry that others create trouble and problems.  Look in the mirror man and see if what i said is correct or not. Go back and read the post.

You speak in tones that insight tempers and then create the threads that cause discords.  It is a pattern here.  If you so support a stance, by all means do so.  But don't expect people to take your insulting remarks as a grain of salt, at least not me. Good night

Wow you are accusing me of sowing discord ? I have strong feelings about people being Robb aND murdered.  It struck me in your post you said nothing about the people being tortured for hours and then murdered by these demons. Have a open mind you say. What if in this country your family were murdered by the American Indians who we ran off this land ? And the south Africans did not do that to the blacks. There were no blacks in that land 400 hundred years ago. So I am entitled to feel for this farmers who are hard working who enploy black workers for good pay. Study the situation. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Warrior12 removed from thread.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 9/2/2018 at 5:08 AM, Debp said:

Been hearing some things about the farmers being in danger in South Africa.   Anyone have more information about this?

Hi all, The above is where this all started, it was a general request for information. Now we have individuals  arguing and mostly about whites versus blacks, who is a communist,who was where first, and so on.  

There has been one post about church bodies engaging in prayer. Perhaps it is time to consider joining in that prayer for all people, for all people suffer in conflict especially when the economics of the area falter as result or cause of turmoil. The need is for our Lord Jesus to be known to many so that many hearts will be changed and tongues will confess that new heart.

Calling each other names on a Christian message board will do little toward changing minds or hearts, near as I can tell. Time to end that and go to prayer first, then to reading real statistics about the conditions to get better understanding of how to pray over specific conditions.  And after that  by asking God do you have  any role for me to play in this? if not then pray that others do and will be brought to the forefront and be safe in their calling by God.

--------------

Here is some statistical information for a sense of background of conditions. The way I read it the currency value has gone down  unemployment is way up wages are down trade surplus is reducing. in general there is tremendous pressure on all that live work or trade there. of course there will be conflict serious conflicts under those reported numbers. https://tradingeconomics.com/south-africa/wages