• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Giller said:

I would not be surprised at all if that is exactly what it is, and also I would not be surprised if this will not be the last pope.

It may surprise us all who the last pope will be, maybe even the Catholic church.

But one thing I do personally believe is that the last pope shall be the False prophet mentioned in the book of Revelation, which shall do miracles before the Antichrist.

Yes, and it begs the question...

The RCC congregation, the priests, the Bishops, the Cardinals and the Pope. Wouldn't you think they know their  historical record, what the Bible says about Mystery Babylon (Rome) and the prophecies pertaining to them? I know, there's varying opinions of who or what Mystery Babylon is. But if I were writing or reading something important under threat of death under an oppressive regime, I'd substitute a code word for the person or place too. What better code word than from where it all began?

Just my 2 mites.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/3/2018 at 6:34 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I find it extremely interesting the accuracy and the count of the Prophesy of the Popes. We know for a fact when the Lord gives a prophesy to us, it will be 100% accurate 100% of the time.

That is unless the people repent and the prophecy is no longer valid.

10 hours ago, Archangel Thyos said:

That is unless the people repent and the prophecy is no longer valid.

Can you supply one instance of that? I can't think of any.

I can think of several cases where God granted a reprieve or extension of His judgment (even up to a century) because they repented. But they always reverted back to their former ways and the prophecy (judgment) was carried out. 

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I can think of several cases where God granted a reprieve or extension of His judgment (even up to a century) because they repented. But they always reverted back to their former ways and the prophecy (judgment) was carried out. 

Jonah 3:10

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

(How to Sever/Cut, Gentile Prophecy Additions) (Still Working On that One!)

(Okay this is how to do it!) (God never says 42 Years)

Issac Newton 2060 A.D. for Halley's Comet .......... instead of following the orbit's destination ................... you follow the orbit's origination of 1986 add about 42 Years, and the Gospel's Program is completed around 2021 A.D. (Correct Answer = Solstice Precessional Alignment = Defeated).

Saint Malachy 112 for Galactic/Ecliptic/Celestial Crossing ........... instead of using 12/21/2012 for the Earth's Sun in Galactic Center .................. you Go from 5/21/2011 + 2300 Days of Daniel to 9/17/2017 + 1335 Days to 5/21/2021 .............. the Month of May Crosses the Galactic/Ecliptic/Celestial Planes, you don't use the Earth's Sun. (Flight 370 + 1290 Days to 9/23/2017 + 1335 Days to End, God does all work 153 Days) (Correct Answer = (simplified) 7 Years to Observe the Seven Stars Pleiades Alignment alongside the Galactic Alignment of our Sun to the Dark Rift of our Sun, at relative Center of Galaxy  = Defeated) (8/21 to 9/23 of 2017 for 33 Days/Degrees, at Mid Point)

(This is What I am still working on, everything else is solved, no value)

William Miller "2520" Astrological Age to Pole Star Deviation ..................... 1260 Days to the end of the 2000 Year Period for "Age of Pisces", that would of took Place beginning on "8/21 to 9/23 of 2017", then "42 Years" for the "Pole Star" to transition, this completes the "Age of Pisces", and begins the "Age of Aquarius" (153 Days Humanity is Dead) ......................... (the last alignment of Daniel's 70th Week  that marks the Pole Star Transition, is what is being said) ....................... (that means, simplified, Isaiah 17:6 = 9/23 + 450 Days, rather than 3 1/2 Days at 4 and 5th Seals, to square the gospel's language) ...................... 2014 Flight 370 + 7 Years or "2520" to 5/21/2021, is the Answer for Miller's Prophecy ....................... (Correct Answer = God dismisses the whole argument, because, this Creation is not important, so why would God turn tail and glorify it before humanity dies, in one way or another .................... the conclusion is sincere, but when God acts for 153 Days, Humanity is not a Witness, Humanity is not a Witness for 42 Years, God does not use that figure)

(Solstice Precessional Alignment for 42 Years is Correct .................. God bases his judgment on a Son of Man also .................... Nguyen Van Lem paralleling that period and then Flight 370 Events ...................... is the more correct Answer that William Miller references in approximate 7 Years from Flight 370 in 2014 A.D. to 2021 A.D.)

(You need to not only view the Gentile Prophecies as, Additions, but also as invalid material, they are "sincere", but that is not Good enough for God, therefore I have proven them all False) (Non-Gentile Statement for Saint Malachy's Prophecy?)

Poltergeist II: The Other Side (5/12) Movie CLIP - They Followed Him (1986) HD

youtube.com/watch?v=309Cnimrm5A

(During their Lifetimes, when they were alive, there was, no television, no radio, no internet ................ but God gave these people the strength to teach, to have confidence in the gospel, and God's ability to cut the natural discourses of creation short in doing so (coinciding with the natural discourses of the universe, the ancients neglected of God) ........................ but after these people died and were buried, the people corrupted themselves .................... all of these Gentile Prophecies will only Equal 5/21/2011 to 5/21/2021 ................... approximately, no more and no less)

(Saint Malachy's Answer Continued)

(Unfortunately satan over the course of many years, you picked and choose what God said through the prophets, to complete the rudiments of this world and creation, and that does not cut it with God, these positions are very easy to defeat, but to say them with some degree of sincerity is the problem)

(We talked about God, about a Sign that would come, very soon, perhaps this year ......................... around 5/21/2011 there was a sign, a great earthquake, that killed thousands and thousands of people ................................ (Edward Leedskalnin claimed after he destroyed Japan, that he hid a nuclear bomb just outside or inside New York City New York, that is reported) ........................ there will be another Great Earthquake before the events of 5/21/2021, and that is what we've been talking to God about, the issue of God's declarations of "42 Years" that have been, perhaps, misplaced, to complete the rudiments of creation, and that is to say, Let God touch the earth and finish the controversy, in this day)

America's Lost H-Bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=U9qGne1qiwM

Edward Leedskalnin's First Coral Castle was Built on the site labeled the "Miami Circle" in Florida USA.  the Second Coral Castle was built on the site labeled "Coral Castle" in Flordia .............. these are parables for the "Master Building with the "Ray Mabus" Stone, that Edward Leedskalnin was involved in along with Nicholas Rorerich, and Arnold Toynbee, a location that was used one on 9/11/2001 before 5/21/2011 ................ and a location that perhaps will be used on 12/20/2018 to 12/25/2018 CHRISTMAS (Saint Malachy), a second time this time, with an even greater explosion according to Budd Hopkins, and corresponding, as we've said.

(Everything will be resolved soon, with a much better understanding as to what happen, as to everything that we've said) (Going to City Hall right now, for ethnic euthanasia in the City of Philadelphia, the last time we did that, the ethnic people, killed a negro child just below city hall by throwing it to death on the train tracks, maybe do this again, and again) (North Korean War, keep your eyes on the goal)

Edited by Gibbus

3 hours ago, Archangel Thyos said:

Jonah 3:10

Like I said, God's judgment was only deferred. As the foreknowledge of God knew, they reverted back and the prophecy fulfilled.

Nineveh, the capital of Assyria, was destroyed in 612 B.C. by the Medes. This was in fulfillment of the prophet Nahum’s prediction that God would completely destroy the city (Nahum 1). A number of factors combine to determine both the date and manner of Nineveh’s destruction.

During the prophet Jonah’s day, Nineveh was spared by God’s compassion in response to their repentance (Jonah 3). This happened in 760 B.C.

34 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Like I said, God's judgment was only deferred. As the foreknowledge of God knew, they reverted back and the prophecy fulfilled.

Nineveh, the capital of Assyria, was destroyed in 612 B.C. by the Medes. This was in fulfillment of the prophet Nahum’s prediction that God would completely destroy the city (Nahum 1). A number of factors combine to determine both the date and manner of Nineveh’s destruction.

During the prophet Jonah’s day, Nineveh was spared by God’s compassion in response to their repentance (Jonah 3). This happened in 760 B.C.

hmm. I don't know the exact timeline of events but weren't those different people who received god's wrath?

Edited by Archangel Thyos

6 minutes ago, Archangel Thyos said:

hmm. I don't know the exact timeline of events but weren't those different people who received god's wrath?

Nope! Those be the same Ninevites of Jonah about 150 years later. For some reason still not clear to me, Jonah really despised and hated the Ninevites and paid a big price for not following God's commands. Side Note: A careful study about Jonah's ordeal and experience in the whale (fish) with the symbology and exact Hebrew translation is very interesting. I'll leave it at that.

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Nope! Those be the same Ninevites of Jonah about 150 years later.

Those were different people if it was 150 years later, which brings up the question of generational punishment, which apparently God was into. So I agree it could have been a generational punishment, but he rescinded his punishment on the people at that time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

15 minutes ago, Archangel Thyos said:

generational punishment

God is good to all with unconditional regard. You are seeing Him in a very partial and elementary way. It shows more spiritual maturity if you consider the lasting love of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, instead of the temporary house of condemnation Moses built. 

“Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” – 1 John 4:8  

“The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.” – Psalm 103: 8- 11

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” – Matthew 11:28-29