• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,327
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It really doesn't matter where they are found.  They are found in Islamic countries and they are the most notorious.  And they are being done by Muslims in the US.  But we're supposed just slough it off since it happens allegedly outside of Muslim culture.   Muslim culture has brought it here.  It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.   They are more trouble than their worth.  Deport the ones we can deport. America is better without them.

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am speaking as an American and for the good of our nation, Muslims that cannot prove a good reason to be here need to be deported and all Islamic immigration to the US needs to be halted.   That's not "unchristian."  I am not calling for them to murdered, tortured or mistreated.  But they don't need to be here if they are not citizens.  They pose a threat to this nation.   It's bad enough that they are now getting elected to some of the highest places in our government.

The fact is that Islam is at war with us; war is upon us whether you would accept it or not.  And they are using our own laws and our humanity against us here and in the west.   The mainstream media has a school girl crush on Islam; its the only religion they will defend.  They black out a lot of what is happening in the western countries that opened their arms to these people and they skew and misreport the statistics to hide what Islam is actually doing here in the west.  Muslims don't assimilate; they dominate.  Rape and sexual assault and even child molestation is part of Islamic culture, especially when the target is non-Muslim women.   

We need to operate from more wisdom than emotion about all of this.  Nothing about loving your enemy includes putting your neck out there for him to slit.

I was responding to your statement "It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.  They are more trouble than their worth.". That is a very unChristian statement for anyone to make.

I did say our country should investigate any Muslims seeking asylum.   And if the FBI finds any that are connected to terrorist cells, they should be deported.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, Debp said:

I was responding to your statement "It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.  They are more trouble than their worth.". That is a very unChristian statement for anyone to make.

No, it's not.  It's true.  They prove it true all over the world and have been proving it true since about 600 AD.  

I did say our country should investigate any Muslims seeking asylum.   And if the FBI finds any that are connected to terrorist cells, they should be deported.

Any that are not citizens that can't prove that they have a good reason to be here, need to go, as well. 

17 minutes ago, Debp said:

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, it's not.  It's true.  They prove it true all over the world and have been proving it true since about 600 AD.  

Any that are not citizens that can't prove that they have a good reason to be here, need to go, as well. 

I stand by my statement that your statement "It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.   They are more trouble than their worth." .....is a very unChristian statement to make.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Debp said:

I stand by my statement that your statement "It's why Muslims don't belong around civilized decent people.   They are more trouble than their worth." .....is a very unChristian statement to make.

unchristian....   maybe.....   but also true.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Debp said:

I really couldn't care less what you think about it.

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

With all due respect, Debp: look at the countries they come from to answer that question. Look at what those who were taken in as "refugees" without being vetted to countries like Germany and Denmark did to those places.

There is a difference between hardline Middle Eastern and North African Muslims and other Muslims such as from Bangladesh.   I do not condone the criminal and terrorist activities going on in Europe by Middle Eastern and North African Muslims.  I do not condone barbaric practices done in Middle Eastern and North African countries.

I also agree that any Muslims coming into the USA should be thoroughly vetted.   And any Muslims connected with terrorism in any way should be deported.

What I am objecting to is that some of you are lumping all Muslims together in a derogatory manner.   There are good and bad in all people groups.  I am hoping this will be realized by those condemning all Muslims.   All Muslims are not the same....some are just family people wanting peace.  Also some Muslims hate being under Sharia law.  They are happy to live here where they are not forced to practice Islam.   They remain Muslims in name only....but these are the Muslims that can be reached for Christ more easily.

But whatever country Muslims come from....we must remember the Lord's words "love your neighbor as yourself."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Cheers!!! 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, shiloh357 said:

After all, it may soon be coming to a neighborhood near you.  

Again commenting on the article.  While it is a dreadful thing that happen, comments such as the one I put in quotes do nothing more then keep people afraid. Steering up fear which leads to hate and then to violence. This is the issue I have about the article. As Christians we must ask ourselves "Is this how Jesus wants us to live?"  A life of fear? So much so that we punish the innocent along with the guilty? How should we as Christians treat our Muslim neighbors? Should we hide in fear of them? Lash out at them and say to them that they are not wroth the trouble?    No one is too far gone for God. Paul was a murder. Yet look what he became once he encounter Jesus.   Well this is something you all need to decided for yourselves.  But I think that as Christians, we should not let fear rule over us and keep us from showing Christ love and compassion to a lost world. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Again commenting on the article.  While it is a dreadful thing that happen, comments such as the one I put in quotes do nothing more then keep people afraid.

No, it is keeping people aware and on guard.  That is not fear.  It is about not letting ourselves become hapless victims like what is happening in Europe.

Steering up fear which leads to hate and then to violence.

No one is creating fear.   There is a difference between fear and responsible awareness and being able to see what is going on the world around us.  When it comes to Islam, there is a liberal, western blindness to just how demonic and dangerous this ideology is and what its goals are.    People in the west are so naïve and they are unable to process the fact that people can hate you on the grounds that you exist and that your existence is, in fact, an insult to them.   But that is what we are facing.  

This is the issue I have about the article. As Christians we must ask ourselves "Is this how Jesus wants us to live?"  A life of fear?

I could have posted an article about child molesters, spousal abuse, sexual predators and it would not be considered stirring up fear.   We are dealing with an ideology that is at war with our very existence as a nation.  We are living reproach to Islam which views itself as the rightful rulers of the world, that the whole world should be subjugated to Islam and Sharia law. 

Muslims have become a protected species.   No matter how many people non-terrorist Muslims rape and pillage and assault women and molest children, we are just supposed to ignore it.    No matter how many "peaceful" Muslims organize "charities" to bilk Christians for $$millions$$ in  support of terrorist organizations, we are just supposed to turn a blind eye and pretend that they want the same peace we want.   And they stand behind the curtain and laugh  at the stupidity and gullibility of those in west.   

So much so that we punish the innocent along with the guilty?

No one is punishing anyone.   But that doesn't mean that we make ourselves victims.   Deporting the ones who are not citizens, who don't have a good reason to be here isn't punishing any innocent person.   If you are not supposed to be here, you need to be deported.

How should we as Christians treat our Muslim neighbors? Should we hide in fear of them? Lash out at them and say to them that they are not wroth the trouble? 

This isn't about how we respond to them as Christians; but as Americans who (and I realize the Left has a hard time understanding this) belong to a sovereign nation that has the right to decide who can remain here and who needs to leave.  

No one is too far gone for God. Paul was a murder. Yet look what he became once he encounter Jesus.   Well this is something you all need to decided for yourselves.  But I think that as Christians, we should not let fear rule over us and keep us from showing Christ love and compassion to a lost world. 

You are trying to refute an argument that no one raised. 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Debp said:

What I am objecting to is that some of you are lumping all Muslims together in a derogatory manner. 

That is not what we are doing. There is nothing derogatory about it.  It is a matter of understanding the kind of enemy we are dealing with, and the realization that they have found a way to use our own humanity and goodwill against us.   They have found a way to weaponize our charity.

There are good and bad in all people groups.

What needs to be understood is that the terrorists understand how we think.  They have taken the time to understand our perspective and they are using that against us.  The terrorists don't walk around advertising that they are terrorists.  They are decent, clean shaven, law abiding people.  Some of them even go to church.  They blend in so well you can't tell the difference. 

Look at the San Bernardino terrorists.  That man and his wife, blended in.  They were loved by everyone they worked with and knew here in the US.  No one suspected a thing.  The husbands co-workers even threw him and her a baby shower when she was pregnant.   It was the ideal picture of a loving, peaceful seemingly, nominal Muslims and one day they came and shot and killed, injured the very people who thought these Muslims were their friends. No one suspected a thing.   

I am hoping this will be realized by those condemning all Muslims.   All Muslims are not the same....some are just family people wanting peace.

yes, and the terrorists have figured that out and it is part of their terrorism calculus.   That is factored in to how they deceive us into letting our guard down and good people of San Bernardino learned that the hard way.

Also some Muslims hate being under Sharia law.  They are happy to live here where they are not forced to practice Islam.   They remain Muslims in name only....but these are the Muslims that can be reached for Christ more easily.

But whatever country Muslims come from....we must remember the Lord's words "love your neighbor as yourself."

Nothing about loving your enemies includes making yourself a victim in the name of Jesus.  That is not what loving your neighbor means.  Again, we need to lose the emotion and practice a little more wisdom about this.