IGNORED

Do You Really Love The Sinner Hate The Sin

LadyKay

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

Isn't that exactly what I said when I described the gospel with scripture? 

Your confusing the actual good news with how the message is made real in our lives. 

The Gospel is that we can be redeemed from the curse of the law, that God has made a way for us to be restored back to Him.  Anyone, prior to the cross, who put their faith in God, put their faith in that good news was saved.  They didn't have to know that someone would die on the cross. They simply had to believe the message based on the light they had been given at the time.  

The Gospel was preached to Abraham and so it had been around for quite some time, even before Jesus' earthly ministry.  You can lead a person to Christ using nothing but the Old Testament because the Gospel is present in the Old Testament.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

This is true, but it had remained a mystery until it was revealed to Paul by the Resurrected Jesus. The original disciples did not know this and this is why Jesus told them to only go to the Jews with the gospel of the kingdom. 

They may not have known the particulars far as how the Gospel would be implemented, but the same message of redemption and spiritual restoration is just as present in the teachings of Paul.  It wasn't a different Gospel. 

You are confusing issues.   You are confusing how to appropriate the Gospel with the Gospel itself.

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

No, there were once two gospels, but there is only one gospel today and what I posted agrees with what you posted as to what that one is. So there is no confusion there. 

Jesus wasn't preaching one thing and Paul something else.  That is just nonsense.  The Gospel has always been the same.   The Gospel that was preached to Abraham is the same Gospel that Jesus preached and that Paul preached. 

You are promoting a very liberal post-modern approach that is really popular among those in the emergent church and it is just nonsense. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Was Jesus preaching Himself crucified to the people during His earthly ministry? 

No, but he was preaching the Gospel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

It appears that there may have been two gospels being preached during a short time span.The crux of both were faith in Jesus for Salvation.Why would God go to the trouble to call out Paul if Paul was just preaching the same thing as the Apostles? Presently, it does not matter if there are two gospels or twenty gospels....the Gospel thAt saves us ,the Gospel we will be judged by , and the Gospel That is hidden from those that are lost is the one found in 1Cor 15:1-4. It is the one not to be added to lest one find himself “accursed”. It is the one I try to spread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

It seems to me that the evidence shows otherwise......I am still exploring this issue......as with anything else, I could be wrong.......Peter and Paul both preached salvation through Faith in Christ .....does it really matter about the “ nuts and bolts”....... I don’t know for sure.What I DO KNOW is the Gospel I am to believe today— 1Cor15:1-4—- Jesus died for my sins and rose from the dead

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Actually it is You that preaches another Gospel.  It is a serious thing to not understand the Gospel and then misrepresent the Gospel to others. The word of God reveals there is only one gospel.

Galatians 1: 6 I am astonished how quickly you are deserting the One who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse!…

He has to believe it this way .     HE learned evangelism so wrong .     He even says its not his job to tell people to repent and believe .    And before he comes again

and tries to contradict it ,   GO read what he told Shiloh.    By grace I was on to him way back .   its this evangelism One o one warren style that is all over folks now .

Its why he hangs around the same group ,  Yet his own mouth says none of them came to Christ .    When paul entered into a synagogue

was it to give food and hug everyone and get along .  OR was it to continuously preach JESUS and THE NEED to repent and believe IN THE MESSIAH.

Badjoa either don't get it  or worse he does and is purposefully trying to push this .     but either way ,  he has no idea this was an agenda

brought in a good while back .    It got big under rick warrens purpose driven LIE .  yeah ,  I said LIE , cause that man is totally lost and does the work NOT of the Father

but of ROME .   Folks need to step up and resist these lies . 

I notice its bigger , way bigger on the liberal side .  but sadly its picking up on the more conservative churches too .  

I tried to tell badjoa,   BIRDS of a FEATHER FLOCK together .    but he aint hearing that either

1 hour ago, Davida said:

There were never two Gospels preached.

That is right on sister .    but folks would learn that,   if they picked up that book called the bible and learned THAT JESUS and THOSE apostels writings .

But , nooooo,  they would rather read dung pile books like the shack .   and circle makers and the new way to evangelize .

I honestly don't think people realize ,   due to its been on us so long now ,   that this was an agenda .  this seeker friendly .  all of it .

TO destroy the true biblical church FROM WITHIN by conforming it to the ideals .    to the very ideals that would one day lead everyone right home to ROME .

ONE BIG WORLD PEACE UNITY RELIGOIN that serves the ONE WORLD GOVT and sits under ROME and will be centered IN JERSUALEM.

JUST WATCH and see .  its where its all headed .   

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Please stop trying to preach your own confusion and misrepresentation of the Gospel. 

I SECOND THAT SISTER .

Lambs want truth , not mens twisted ideals .

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, but he was preaching the Gospel.

That is right Shiloh .   JESUS even also told them the son of man would be crucified and the third day rise again .   BUT this was withheld from their knowledge TILL AFTER .

JESUS always preached the gospel ,  the rest did not get added TILL after HIS RESSURECTION .  FOR a specific reason .   THE GOSPLE IS repent and BELIEVE .

The gospel was preached EVEN TO ABRHAM .   and Abraham saw JESUS day .    Right on that mountain , GOD told him and showed Him the gospel .

The true sheep of Israel , they always WAITED through all generations FOR THIS PROMISED MESSIAH .  so they died IN FAITH .   they died IN FAITH .

Even before JESUS came,   through all generations by the prophets the coming redeemer was foretold .  and the sheep , the elect heard it .

ITS why JESUS said ,   Many have desired to see what you see, and have not ,   YEAH because many died in faith waiting for this coming messiah .

AND NOW with hope , since the day of his ascension , the true lambs now wait FOR HIS second coming .  

Edited by George
Removed personal attack - please don't personally attack members as this a reason for removal from a thread. ;)