• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

the number of his name to arrive at 666

Yes, I agree with you. It is just some go off the deep end with numerology. There is such a vast reservoir of prophetic information this method of identification is hardly necessary.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Here is something .   Here is something so plain to see .   The longer we continue in these times , the more I notice folks writing off these technologies.

More used to warn out against this stuff ,  now it seems more and either not seeing it for what it is ,  or even worse they thinking this might be a good thing .

Yet we have a big KEY in revelation .     That no man might buy or sell , save he that has the mark.

We got abominations increasing , the transgressors are coming to the full

and at the same time the message of PEACE and unity is increasing

and all the while we got technology for the beast system skyrocketing .

And now a word from Daniel himself .

And in the latter times of their kingdom , W        H          E             N    ,   the transgressors have come to the FULLL

then stands this dark king anti Christ ,   who destroys through PEACE .

THE SYSTEM of the beast is fast being made ready ,  the transgressors are fast coming to full ,   PEACE PEACE PEACE of the world and unity

is fast replacing the true gospel .      WHO WE THINK its leading TOO .   AND here we got a system about ready .

NOW HOW SIMPLE IS THAT TO SEE .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, other one said:

t knot.jpg

My friend of the buffalo .  What is that .   its so ugly it could scare the ticks off a blood hound .     Nasty looking . 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My friend of the buffalo .  What is that .   its so ugly it could scare the ticks off a blood hound .     Nasty looking . 

https://www.liveabout.com/meaning-of-the-irish-trinity-knot-triquetra-symbol-3189476

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  106

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here is something .   Here is something so plain to see .   The longer we continue in these times , the more I notice folks writing off these technologies.

More used to warn out against this stuff ,  now it seems more and either not seeing it for what it is ,  or even worse they thinking this might be a good thing .

Yet we have a big KEY in revelation .     That no man might buy or sell , save he that has the mark.

We got abominations increasing , the transgressors are coming to the full

and at the same time the message of PEACE and unity is increasing

and all the while we got technology for the beast system skyrocketing .

And now a word from Daniel himself .

And in the latter times of their kingdom , W        H          E             N    ,   the transgressors have come to the FULLL

then stands this dark king anti Christ ,   who destroys through PEACE .

THE SYSTEM of the beast is fast being made ready ,  the transgressors are fast coming to full ,   PEACE PEACE PEACE of the world and unity

is fast replacing the true gospel .      WHO WE THINK its leading TOO .   AND here we got a system about ready .

NOW HOW SIMPLE IS THAT TO SEE .

Fascinating grievous sore comes upon them that take the mark for buying and selling.

Revelation 16:2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  106

I always remembered the eternal punishment for it but forgot about the first one, unless there is another.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it is a form of the Celtic knot.  It's been used for many things       it is actually three 6's hooked together to make an infinite 6 trinity.   It's within the circle for demonic things I'd just as soon not talk about.....    during the days that I walked with the dark ones I was told this would be the mark.....    well you know how demons stretch the truth past reality a lot, but it is something to think about.....     and rfid tattoos can do some very interesting things within the banking industry.

So just passing on one of the few things I learned that can be discussed here.....   and that's just for what it is worth to everyone.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

16 hours ago, discipler777 said:

God requires His people to worship Him spiritually or unseen but Satan likes people to worship him physically through created objects of images, eg idols, the moon, sun, mountains, etc, because Satan and demons are also created beings.

You cannot know if it' physical or not. I don't believe it will be physical. The worship of the Antichrist will be physical and buying or selling will be physical. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 11/1/2018 at 1:34 AM, NOONE7 said:

Probably not a good idea to get this anywhere on the body or using your body to buy or sell.  As some have already mentioned chip or bio-metrics or tattoo money for this.

How many nations are using these types of payments?

Probably?  Absolutely NOT! Once you receive the mark of the beast, you are lost FOREVER. 

How many nations are using these types of payments???  They are called SMART CITIES.  India is one  of those countries using it. 

Ken Peters long ago saw in a dream what that MOB looked like, it was like a circular tattoo between the thumb and index finger, that skin part ...look it up

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 11/1/2018 at 4:14 PM, 1sheep said:

So you claim to have had a special revelation? Not likely. The 66 books of truth is all we need. It is closed. Nothing added or taken away. 

God would havr told us if he wanted us to know. 

You were deceived.

She didn't add or take away from the bible.  You have been deceived into thinking that God only talks to us through the Bible.  He speaks to us through the power of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus said that His sheep "know" His voice.  I am no longer a listener to the doctrines of men.  God also said that He would warn His prophets and people first before doing anything.  That is scriptural.  Start asking and talking to the Lord and stop listening to the fallacies of men.