IGNORED

Did Gabriel prophesy where the antichrist will come from ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Arent every one with different views claims the same thing here ?

The person I was speaking to was emphasizing the importance of listening to other people. He said nothing about the holy spirit. 

Commontaries is what he said. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,469
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

21 hours ago, Alive said:

What I have noted as obvious is that there are many honest believers that honestly believe that they have been given understanding of end time issues and events. I can't and won't question sincerity of beliefs. There are ones who are absolutely convinced that they are correct and yet in conflict with other saints regarding these issues.

This means that only one can be correct and the others not--or that none of them are correct and all are wrong.

It seems to me that we should all consider this simple little reality transparently before the Lord and one another.

Seems to me.

Good morning Alive,

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I get the idea that Daniel, in addition to the obvious linear exponential explosion in technology and knowledge in our day; was also predicting an increase in the understanding of the Bible in general and prophecy in particular. As time and events pass leading up to the yet future unfulfilled prophetic events, the dark glass is becoming more and more transparent. 

Depending what scholar you subscribe to, there's roughly 2,500 prophecies in the Bible; with about 2,000 having been fulfilled, and roughly 500 yet to be fulfilled. The Lord gave us those 100% accurate 100% of the time prophecies mainly because; when they occur we will know for sure it is from the one true living God, the Alpha and Omega who knows the beginning from the end. Prophecy is not given to us to predict the future.

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Matthew 25:13 (KJV) Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Watch for what? Those prophecies in our generation [we can know the season] now aligning and coming to pass. Jesus commands us in a number of places to "watch" for His soon return for His church. When we see the convergence of everything prophetic shaping up and coming to pass, then are we to lift our heads and look up, for His return is ever so near. 

Speaking of which: I like many other have always had preconceived notions on how things might play out, and turned out wrong and I was surprised, the Lord works in mysterious ways. One of the latest is, how and/or what event(s) would lead Israel to believe they are living in "peace and security" or safety. I had my thoughts and ideas, and something is occurring I could have never imagined? What if, just what if, all or most of the Arab nations make friendly with and restore relations with Israel. Saudi Arabia [Sheba & Dedan and possibly Yemen & possibly UAE]? This is occurring right now from the efforts of Jared Kushner. According to reports, there's 22 other Arab nations open to restoring normalization and trade with Israel. 

I believe these Arab nations are afraid of the nuclear Iran [the Persians] and Turkey with their aggression and military might. Israel is a shining light, prosperous and the most powerful military force in the region; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Muslim's seem to fear Iran more than their governments hate the Jew's? Also it's a credible reported fact; Muslim's in the middle-East under the threat of death for abandoning Islam, are converting to Christianity and being saved by the groves. 

Just one of many thing to watch develop during these last days. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

50 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning Alive,

1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I get the idea that Daniel, in addition to the obvious linear exponential explosion in technology and knowledge in our day; was also predicting an increase in the understanding of the Bible in general and prophecy in particular. As time and events pass leading up to the yet future unfulfilled prophetic events, the dark glass is becoming more and more transparent. 

Depending what scholar you subscribe to, there's roughly 2,500 prophecies in the Bible; with about 2,000 having been fulfilled, and roughly 500 yet to be fulfilled. The Lord gave us those 100% accurate 100% of the time prophecies mainly because; when they occur we will know for sure it is from the one true living God, the Alpha and Omega who knows the beginning from the end. Prophecy is not given to us to predict the future.

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Matthew 25:13 (KJV) Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Watch for what? Those prophecies in our generation [we can know the season] now aligning and coming to pass. Jesus commands us in a number of places to "watch" for His soon return for His church. When we see the convergence of everything prophetic shaping up and coming to pass, then are we to lift our heads and look up, for His return is ever so near. 

Speaking of which: I like many other have always had preconceived notions on how things might play out, and turned out wrong and I was surprised, the Lord works in mysterious ways. One of the latest is, how and/or what event(s) would lead Israel to believe they are living in "peace and security" or safety. I had my thoughts and ideas, and something is occurring I could have never imagined? What if, just what if, all or most of the Arab nations make friendly with and restore relations with Israel. Saudi Arabia [Sheba & Dedan and possibly Yemen & possibly UAE]? This is occurring right now from the efforts of Jared Kushner. According to reports, there's 22 other Arab nations open to restoring normalization and trade with Israel. 

I believe these Arab nations are afraid of the nuclear Iran [the Persians] and Turkey with their aggression and military might. Israel is a shining light, prosperous and the most powerful military force in the region; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Muslim's seem to fear Iran more than their governments hate the Jew's? Also it's a credible reported fact; Muslim's in the middle-East under the threat of death for abandoning Islam, are converting to Christianity and being saved by the groves. 

Babylon has the upper hand for now and has had the upper hand for about 70 years. The Medes are not going to be held back from attacking Babylon forever. 

I believe Iran is planning to overwhelm Israel at some point. According to revelation there will be a three year drought that will cause the Euphrates river to dry up. At that time the kings of the east will be prepared for Armegeddon. The inhabitants of Jerusalem seem to be the cause of this great drought and they pay the price for it. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning Alive,

A case has been made for these things and it certainly makes some sense, but assumptions have to be made at the outset in order for these views to make sense.

Where do you see the destruction of Damascus fitting in?

5 hours ago, Alive said:

Where do you see the destruction of Damascus fitting in?

I really don't know but, to take a logical guess and speculate on the timing; given who and what they are doing on Israel's northern border in Syria....

It's highly likely Damascus is home to more buried chemical and biological weapons than is advertised? The IDF continues to perform dozens of preemptive and defensive sorties near Damascus and gets closer and closer. Damascus is headquarters for many of Israel's enemies [side note: if someone wants to know what Israel is doing, Amir Trarfati is a great source]. 

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Reading on; the surrounding areas of Damascus are also effected. Isaiah 17:14 (KJV) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. Jeremiah 49:27 (KJV) And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.

I don't see a large city like Damascus and surrounding areas being reduced to rubble overnight by any type or quantity of conventional weaponry. I suspect it will be a single mushroom cloud weapon?

It appears Israel suffers a devastating and horrific attack from Syria and Israel responds in kind. Isaiah 17:4 (KJV) And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.  Based on the rest of the scripture in Isaiah 17:, it sound like the northern part of Israel is hit the hardest? Isaiah 17:6 (KJV) Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

Like as said, I don't know the timing and only speculate based on scripture, reasoning and what's occurring, it's the Lord's timing, plan and will. I've thought this reducing Damascus to a heap of ruins overnight, could be the catalyst that ushers in and begins the rapid start of the end-time events.

What ever the timing of events and exactly how they occur, I strongly believe this is the generation that is going to see these things. For me, the question is; will I witness these things on earth, or be in Heaven?

Edited by Dennis1209

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

On 9/8/2020 at 4:03 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I really don't know but, to take a logical guess and speculate on the timing; given who and what they are doing on Israel's northern border in Syria....

It's highly likely Damascus is home to more buried chemical and biological weapons than is advertised? The IDF continues to perform dozens of preemptive and defensive sorties near Damascus and gets closer and closer. Damascus is headquarters for many of Israel's enemies [side note: if someone wants to know what Israel is doing, Amir Trarfati is a great source]. 

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Reading on; the surrounding areas of Damascus are also effected. Isaiah 17:14 (KJV) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. Jeremiah 49:27 (KJV) And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.

I don't see a large city like Damascus and surrounding areas being reduced to rubble overnight by any type or quantity of conventional weaponry. I suspect it will be a single mushroom cloud weapon?

It appears Israel suffers a devastating and horrific attack from Syria and Israel responds in kind. Isaiah 17:4 (KJV) And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.  Based on the rest of the scripture in Isaiah 17:, it sound like the northern part of Israel is hit the hardest? Isaiah 17:6 (KJV) Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

Like as said, I don't know the timing and only speculate based on scripture, reasoning and what's occurring, it's the Lord's timing, plan and will. I've thought this reducing Damascus to a heap of ruins overnight, could be the catalyst that ushers in and begins the rapid start of the end-time events.

What ever the timing of events and exactly how they occur, I strongly believe this is the generation that is going to see these things. For me, the question is; will I witness these things on earth, or be in Heaven?

Damascus has been destroyed n fulfilled the prophecy.

Edited by R. Hartono

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Damascus has been destroyed n fulfilled the prophecy.

You're in excellent company with your view [Mark Hitchcock, Matthew Henry, John MacAuthur, etc.], I respect those scholars and frequently refer to them. On the other hand, there's other scholars and Bible teachers that believe Damascus will be completely destroyed again in the future, me being one of them; here's why.

Like you, I researched the history and conquests of Syria, Damascus, Aram, Assyria, Carchemish, Tiglath-pileser, Suhu, Hattu, etc. I am of the opinion, this particular total destruction of Damascus is not historical, but yet future. 

Babylon and Belshazzar was taken over in one day, better said one night. Isaiah 17:14 (KJV) And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

Throughout the history of the oldest continuously occupied city on earth, I can find no historical records where Damascus was defeated and totally demolished overnight or in one day, it was a process. Furthermore: Isaiah 17:9 (KJV) In that day shall his [Damascus] strong cities be as a forsaken bough, and an uppermost branch, which they left because of the children of Israel: [IDF] and there shall be desolation. [insertions mine].

I could list other scripture and references in support of this view, but this is turning out to be very long. I cannot say with certainty this view is correct, but... 

Look at the aggression and danger Damascus is posing on Israel at present. The IDF is frequently running sorties and bombing all around and the outskirts of Damascus. Few would dispute WMD'S are buried all around Damascus, not to mention them blowing up a large portion of their city all on their own. 

Presently, Damascus is the home and headquarters of Israel's enemies, plotting their destruction. The major players are in Syria [Russia, Iran and Turkey] building ports, airbases and militarily building up, evidently for the Ezekiel Gog-Magog invasion. 

I envision Israel's Mossad getting intelligence of an immanent threat of Israel's security and very survival, and the IDF making an overnight strike on Damascus, possibly the use of the Samson option? I think Israel is going to wax lean because of this strike, particularly northern Israel. If this view is correct or close, I further suspect it's just around the corner. Shall we visit this thread two years from now and see where we're at? Things are rapidly shaping up according to scripture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/15/2018 at 11:10 PM, R. Hartono said:

Look at the word "he" shall confirm the covenant, who is "he" ? "he" is the prince whose people destroyed the city and the Temple in Jerusalem 2000 years ago.

This is incorrect. The people of the antichrist destroy the THIRD TEMPLE which is not built yet. 

We can prove that by Luke 21

Luke 21

As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

We can tell that the Temple will be destroyed in the future by simply looking at the signs Jesus gives when this event occurs.

Which people has destroyed the city and the Temple ? the Roman.

So Gabriel gave us a very important clue as to where does this prince will come from. "he" will come from the Roman.

This is incorrect. The prince that will come will be a king of the North. 

Dan 11

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel has also received dream regarding the four beast that will affect the life of the Jews till the end of times, the four beasts are

Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece and Rome, so the final beast will be coming from the Roman empire reinstituted.

I believe you are confusing two different people. The prince that WILL COME whose people WILL DESTROY THE TEMPLE IN THE FUTURE, is a king of the North. He will be the 7th king. He is not the Antichrist. He will give his power the the eighth king. The eighth king is of the 7, and in fact will be Nimrod.

The world is looking for their king. They are not looking for Jesus the King of Kings. It's somewhat confusing that many in the world seems to understand what will occur, but Christians don't seem to get it. Ever seen Ghost busters? They seem to understand that Nimrod is coming back. Ever seen the mummy? They seem to understand that out of the grave will come their king and he will live again. The Antichrist, the eighth king, will come from the area of the Grecian empire.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/16/2018 at 12:10 AM, R. Hartono said:

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times (see below chart)

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,

Verse 26 and 27 are actually separated by 2000 years

Verse 26 : the crucifixion of Jesus and the destruction of Jerusalem.

Verse 27: the 7 years Peace Deal between Israel-enemies (Arabs) which has never happened since Daniel's time until now.

Look at the word "he" shall confirm the covenant, who is "he" ? "he" is the prince whose people destroyed the city and the Temple in Jerusalem 2000 years ago.

Which people has destroyed the city and the Temple ? the Roman.

So Gabriel gave us a very important clue as to where does this prince will come from. "he" will come from the Roman.

Daniel has also received dream regarding the four beast that will affect the life of the Jews till the end of times, the four beasts are

Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece and Rome, so the final beast will be coming from the Roman empire reinstituted.

unnamed.jpg

The little horn/the Antichrist in Daniel 7 and 8, rises from one of the fourth beast's 10 horns, which is also one of the four horns from the he goat after its notable horn secedes into four horns. The he goat is a metaphorical depiction for Greece, which in turn is a metaphorical depiction for a nation who traverses the whole earth from the west, who without touching the ground, uses its air force to annihilate the lands of Media and Persia, which today are Iraq and Iran. The little horn/the Antichrist is therefore citizen to metaphorical Greece.

Daniel 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

Edited by luigi

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

On 5/12/2021 at 6:32 AM, The Light said:

Prince that WILL COME whose people WILL DESTROY THE TEMPLE IN THE FUTURE, is a king of the North. He will be the 7th king. He is not the Antichrist. He will give his power the the eighth king. The eighth king is of the 7, and in fact will be Nimrod.

The world is looking for their king. They are not looking for Jesus the King of Kings. It's somewhat confusing that many in the world seems to understand what will occur, but Christians don't seem to get it. Ever seen Ghost busters? They seem to understand that Nimrod is coming back. Ever seen the mummy? They seem to understand that out of the grave will come their king and he will live again. The Antichrist, the eighth king, will come from the area of the Grecian empire.

The king of the north is not antichrist.

https://herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Daniel11