• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

8 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

If you are a part of the Church you won't be here either, belief one way or the other will not change God's plans, so of course I am giving you what the bible says, not what other might or might not believe per se. God Bless.

Cool, your heart is in the right place then, even if we may disagree on rapture timing and the antichrist etc 

• Group:  Diamond Member

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

P.S. Anointed doesn't mean one has to be a Messiah/Christ figure, it only means "CHOSEN BY God" so Cyrus was chosen by God to do a deed, it was PROPHESIED, Trump was Prophesied to become President in 2011. It is what it is. You trying to insinuate that means he has to be a Christ type figure or Messianic figure is just you not understanding what Anointed means. David was Anointed also by God, it simply means chosen or consecrated to fulfill and agenda by God. 

Trump is the only thing protecting us from pure evil, had the Dems won they would have had 6 or 7 Liberal Commies on the courts, do you even understand what that would mean ? God said no and he placed Trump in power as per a Prophecy by a man and I believe it because it happened in 2011 and Trump did what no one could do, he beat the DEEP STATE and both the parties.  We are sage because he won.

I understand what a huge relief it was that Trump won, and I understand too that his victory represents a victory for the church over "deep state" as you refer to them. A nation is judged on the behaviour that it allows within it's nation, and the USA has chosen well. 

Nevertheless due to Jesus warning about future "anointed ones" in Matthew 24:24 it is only wise to test the prophets that label Trump as an anointed one like Cyrus. If he is instrumental in the temple building process and Israel too brands him as some "anointed one" this should ring alarm bells because we are to specifically be watching out for false anointed ones during this period. So I would say enjoy the blessing that comes with a nation that has chosen right over wrong, but know that it is short-lived because the pro-Zion leadership will use the Christian support to their own ends (building the temple/the invasion of Iran etc). 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

I understand what a huge relief it was that Trump won, and I understand too that his victory represents a victory for the church over "deep state" as you refer to them. A nation is judged on the behaviour that it allows within it's nation, and the USA has chosen well. 

Nevertheless due to Jesus warning about future "anointed ones" in Matthew 24:24 it is only wise to test the prophets that label Trump as an anointed one like Cyrus. If he is instrumental in the temple building process and Israel too brands him as some "anointed one" this should ring alarm bells because we are to specifically be watching out for false anointed ones during this period. So I would say enjoy the blessing that comes with a nation that has chosen right over wrong, but know that it is short-lived because the pro-Zion leadership will use the Christian support to their own ends (building the temple/the invasion of Iran etc). 

The Temple is going to be rebuilt, regardless of what men do, it is prophesied. We should desire these things, it means we will be with the Lord soon. It will not be good for the world, but that is their bad choices, they loved the world over God. 1/3 of the Jews repent. They will not be deceived because Jesus has warned them beforehand. 

Matthew 24 covers 2000 years, that is why false christs are mentioned three times. Matt. 24:1-6 is about 70 AD....Matt. 24:7-14 is about the Church Age...And Matthew 24:15-31 is about THE ANTI-CHRIST and FALSE PROPHET. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

14 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

I for one am skeptical about both of these, especially anything Jim Bakker has to offer. I have been around a long time and saw what Jim and Tammy were all about. When I watch Bakker now it looks as though his style hasn't changed. 

36 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I for one am skeptical about both of these, especially anything Jim Bakker has to offer. I have been around a long time and saw what Jim and Tammy were all about. When I watch Bakker now it looks as though his style hasn't changed. 

Look I don't know them, but I am just skeptical about the whole Trump thing so I would be naturally skeptical about any of his supporting prophets. I'm proud of the USA for challenging the status quo, yet I see danger up ahead.

47 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Temple is going to be rebuilt, regardless of what men do, it is prophesied. We should desire these things, it means we will be with the Lord soon. It will not be good for the world, but that is their bad choices, the loved the world over God. 1/3 of the Jews repent. They will not be deceived because Jesus has warned them beforehand. 

Matthew 24 covers 2000 years, that is why false christs are mentioned three times. Matt. 24:1-6 is about 70 AD....Matt. 24:7-14 is about the Church Age...And Matthew 24:15-31 is about THE ANTI-CHRIST and FALSE PROPHET. 

Sure it is exciting when end-times events unfold. I just don't think it is the place of the church to help rebuild the temple.  I will just watch with interest.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

55 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Sure it is exciting when end-times events unfold. I just don't think it is the place of the church to help rebuild the temple.  I will just watch with interest.

Remember John crying when he thought there was no one that could open the Seals to bring forth God's judgments ? Likewise, the Temple being built is just another sign of the times, he Church (for the most part) understand we will not be going through the Tribulation anyway. The Daily [sacrifice] that is taken away will be after Israel repent, thus I see it as like unto he DAILY OBLATION Daniel prayed in Dan. 9:21, a tribute unto God. The Jews are serving Jesus by this time, at least a 1/3 do, of the 2/3 who don't most are probably atheists, worldly types. The False Prophet (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason) will place the mage of the Beast in the Temple before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. 

So the Jews are Worshiping Jesus/God in the Temple, not Sacrificing animals IMHO, of they were sacrificing animals the Temple would already be defiled. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I would agree with you about Jim Bakker, but that doesn't mean that the guests on his show are not legit.   One has to check the people themselves out.....   but it is a good free place to see what those guests have to say.

11 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Remember John crying when he thought there was no one that could open the Seals to bring forth God's judgments ? Likewise, the Temple being built is just another sign of the times, he Church (for the most part) understand we will not be going through the Tribulation anyway. The Daily [sacrifice] that is taken away will be after Israel repent, thus I see it as like unto he DAILY OBLATION Daniel prayed in Dan. 9:21, a tribute unto God. The Jews are serving Jesus by this time, at least a 1/3 do, of the 2/3 who don't most are probably atheists, worldly types. The False Prophet (Jewish High Priest like unto Jason) will place the mage of the Beast in the Temple before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem. 

So the Jews are Worshiping Jesus/God in the Temple, not Sacrificing animals IMHO, of they were sacrificing animals the Temple would already be defiled. 

Let's wait and see. I disagree with a lot of your details. I am post-trib and so am sure you will be still around to witness the events there.   Just remember to stay faithful no matter the persecution during the Great Tribulation.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

7 hours ago, other one said:

I would agree with you about Jim Bakker, but that doesn't mean that the guests on his show are not legit.   One has to check the people themselves out.....   but it is a good free place to see what those guests have to say.

I don't disagree, just an optimistic skeptic.