• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

You did exactly that! 

How else would one comprehend religious fatherless? 

You lace many 'lol 'throughout what you communicate which doesnt hide your intent.

Im wondering what is so funny. Smh

Your beliefs lol

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

5 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Noone is born innocent. We are born INTO SIN. We are all guilty under the law.

What country are you in? Im trying to understand.  Your method of communicating us foreign to me

Its not meant for all to understand; only the sincere : )

30 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

Its not meant for all to understand; only the sincere : )

So now you are judge and jury if I am sincere? Im sure many are curious. You are not understood often by many! 

Edited by 1sheep

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology

3 hours ago, 1sheep said:

So now you are judge and jury if I am sincere? Im sure many are curious. You are not understood often by many! 

Not judging, just discerning, its the religious leaders that cause the confusion and they all should be getting Oscars for their performances : )

4 minutes ago, Whistleblower said:

Not judging, just discerning, its the religious leaders that cause the confusion and they all should be getting Oscars for their performances : )

Discerning while you lol lol lol and lol.?  Yeah ok. Giggle giggle

Anyone who refutes or rebukes you is a religious leader I suppose. 

If anyone brings confusion it is those whose writing skills are that of a 5 yr old

3 minutes ago, pinacled said:

I thought lol was a pictogram representing praise the Lord.

I suppose it depends on a persons perspective though.

Personally I dislike such forms of communication. There is a lack of substance involved that can easily be misunderstood or even misconstrued.

Blessings Always

Lol is across the board laugh out loud. 

Praise the Lord would be ptl. 

Oh yeah. I have seen the pictogram. But it is this: 

\0/

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

I don't question anybodies salvation lol that religions job lol

I know for a fact that Everyone born innocent of woman, even those that weren't and even Satan/Death himself are ALL going to The Lord's Day ( though Satan isolated)

Because Our Father Love will not perform His strange act, His very strange act; until Every child Understands HIS Issue. period Not ours.

Think your full of yourself : )

2 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

Your beliefs lol

2 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

It's not meant for all to understand; only the sincere : )

:sherlock:

Sincere Or Not

“From this man’s descendants God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as he promised. Before the coming of Jesus, John preached repentance and baptism to all the people of Israel. As John was completing his work, he said: ‘Who do you suppose I am? I am not the one you are looking for. But there is one coming after me whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.’

“Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent. The people of Jerusalem and their rulers did not recognize Jesus, yet in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets that are read every Sabbath. Though they found no proper ground for a death sentence, they asked Pilate to have him executed. When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the cross and laid him in a tomb. But God raised him from the dead, and for many days he was seen by those who had traveled with him from Galilee to Jerusalem. They are now his witnesses to our people.

“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “ ‘You are my son;

today I have become your father.’ God raised him from the dead so that he will never be subject to decay. As God has said, “ ‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David.’ So it is also stated elsewhere: “ ‘You will not let your holy one see decay.’ “Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed. But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 

Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses. Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:

‘Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you." Acts 13:23-41 (New International Version)

Understanding Comes

Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? And if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.

But in fact Christ has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. When all tthings are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all. 1 Corinthians 15:12-28 (English Standard Version)

From The Holy Ghost Or It Doesn't Come At All

Then Jesus said to them, "How foolish you are! You're so slow to believe everything the prophets said! Didn't the Messiah have to suffer these things and enter into his glory?" Then he began with Moses' Teachings and the Prophets to explain to them what was said about him throughout the Scriptures.

When they came near the village where they were going, Jesus acted as if he were going farther. They urged him, "Stay with us! It's getting late, and the day is almost over." So he went to stay with them. While he was at the table with them, he took bread and blessed it. He broke the bread and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. But he vanished from their sight. They said to each other, "Weren't we excited when he talked with us on the road and opened up the meaning of the Scriptures for us?" That same hour they went back to Jerusalem. They found the eleven apostles and those who were with them gathered together. They were saying, "The Lord has really come back to life and has appeared to Simon." Then the two disciples told what had happened on the road and how they had recognized Jesus when he broke the bread.

While they were talking about what had happened, Jesus stood among them. He said to them, "Peace be with you!" They were terrified, and thought they were seeing a ghost. He asked them, "Why are you afraid? Why do you have doubts? Look at my hands and feet, and see that it's really me. Touch me, and see for yourselves. Ghosts don't have flesh and bones, but you can see that I do." As he said this, he showed them his hands and feet. The disciples were overcome with joy and amazement because this seemed too good to be true. Then Jesus asked them, "Do you have anything to eat?" They gave him a piece of broiled fish. He took it and ate it while they watched him.

Then he said to them, "These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you. I told you that everything written about me in Moses' Teachings, the Prophets, and the Psalms had to come true." Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures. He said to them, "Scripture says that the Messiah would suffer and that he would come back to life on the third day. Scripture also says that by the authority of Jesus people would be told to turn to God and change the way they think and act so that their sins will be forgiven. This would be told to people from all nations, beginning in the city of Jerusalem. You are witnesses to these things. "I'm sending you what my Father promised. Wait here in the city until you receive power from heaven."

Then Jesus took them to a place near Bethany. There he raised his hands and blessed them. While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken to heaven. The disciples worshiped him and were overjoyed as they went back to Jerusalem. They were always in the temple, where they praised God. Luke 24:25-53 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

6 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

Think your full of yourself : )

Removed from thread.