• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

No, I am saying, "God specified this Tribuation is much like that of when Noah went through the Tribulation, we know as the Flood."   God never removed Noah, but made Noah go through it.   If Noah, a great man of God, went through the Tribulation, so then are we, who are nowhere in comparison to Noah!!

It is true Noah was not caught in that tribulation. But that was NOT THE POINT Jesus was making. The truth is, Noah and what happened to Him has no bearing on who goes first at the end.  I have said over and over, to find the timing to Paul's rapture, WE MUST consult Paul. God is VERY CAPABLE of having more than one "gathering."

Please explain how a gathering from heaven can possibly fit Paul's gathering.

Can you admit that God is able to have more than one gathering?

4 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

No, your view aligns only with Paul, not with Yeshua.   And I provided 19 specific reasons, with scripture, to prove even Paul verified what Yeshua claimed in Matthew 24!!

My brother in Christ, Paul's writings are found IN THE SAME BIBLE as Jesus writings. They carry the SAME WEIGHT. Both are truth. I proved the first three of your 19 reasons BOGUS. Again, Matthew did not receive the revelation of the rapture of the church: PAUL DID. If we want to learn about how to fix a Chevrolet Sonic, would we refer to a manual on GE washing machines? We would learn NOTHING pertinent to the Sonic. It's the same way: you imagine you can look in the gospels and find out about the rapture of the GENTILE church of today. You will end up with nothing but error. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

1.Matthew 24:29-31 clearly says that the rapture happens after the Great Tribulation.  There is no proof whatsoever that the gathering here is Paul's gathering. In fact, there is ample proof this CANNOT be Paul's gathering. 

2.  II Thessalonians 2:1-4 clearly says that the Antichrist will be revealed before the rapture  Wrong! You don't understand the intended meaning here either: There is ONE THING that must come first - according to Paul - and that is the apostasia: the departing. It is the RAPTURE that must come first. It is not a falling away (from what is not included in the definition of this word) it is a departing. IN CONTEXT, it is the departing of what is restraining the revealing of the man of sin. Once the church is "taken out of the way," THEN the man of sin will be revealed. 

3.  Revelation 20:4-6 says that saints who were killed during the mark of the beast period – the Great Tribulation – would be part of the “first” resurrection. WRONG again! More misunderstanding! There are only TWO resurrections ever: one for the just and one for the unjust. Period and should be end of story.  It is NOT "first" as in counting and chronology, it is first in HONOR or first in distinction. This resurrection is for the righteous. Since there are only two, and this one is for the righteous, JESUS resurrection was very much a part of this resurrection. This is proven by the very word, "firstfruits." This word tells us there will be MORE of the same type coming. 

You are thinking first in TIMING; you are mistaken. This is the CHIEF of resurrections. 

"FIRST" Greek protos: Strongs:

first in time or place, in any succession of things or persons, first in rank, influence, honour, chief, principal

IN CONTEXT this cannot be first in succession, but rather, first in priority. 

Readers: there is no need to go future, point by point: the real point is, all these verses can be taken different ways. How someone reads a verse is usually determined by what preconceived glasses they are reading with. 

What everyone needs to ask: WHICH end time theory best fits ALL end times verses. 

Question for posttribbers: please tell us HOW posttribbers are going to get to the marriage and supper.

No, you are convinced the voice in your head was God.   The scriptures I provide are factual and align with ALL SCRIPTURE pertaining to the end event.

43 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Your attitude is showing! Is this brotherly love? I have said nothing: it is the scriptures themselves that show your theories are in error.  Anyway, you are just as persistent that my theories are wrong. 

I have no Brotherly love for the ((spirit)) deceiving you, I have Brotherly love for YOU!!

39 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It is true Noah was not caught in that tribulation. But that was NOT THE POINT Jesus was making. The truth is, Noah and what happened to Him has no bearing on who goes first at the end.  I have said over and over, to find the timing to Paul's rapture, WE MUST consult Paul. God is VERY CAPABLE of having more than one "gathering."

Please explain how a gathering from heaven can possibly fit Paul's gathering.

Can you admit that God is able to have more than one gathering?

Yeshua said, just as the days of Noah, so shall be the days of the coming of the Son of Man!!

Whatever Noah went through, we are going through perilous times ourselves.

To claim otherwise, is calling Yeshua a "liar."

36 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My brother in Christ, Paul's writings are found IN THE SAME BIBLE as Jesus writings. They carry the SAME WEIGHT. Both are truth. I proved the first three of your 19 reasons BOGUS. Again, Matthew did not receive the revelation of the rapture of the church: PAUL DID. If we want to learn about how to fix a Chevrolet Sonic, would we refer to a manual on GE washing machines? We would learn NOTHING pertinent to the Sonic. It's the same way: you imagine you can look in the gospels and find out about the rapture of the GENTILE church of today. You will end up with nothing but error. 

I completely agree, but Paul aligns with Yeshua, and not the other way around!!

And Yeshua claims, at the END of Tribulation, He gathers His Elect from the 4 CORNERS...that is the entire Bride after the Tribulation Ends, and following the same pattern of Noah!!

1 hour ago, childoftheking said:

I completely agree, but Paul aligns with Yeshua, and not the other way around!!

And Yeshua claims, at the END of Tribulation, He gathers His Elect from the 4 CORNERS...that is the entire Bride after the Tribulation Ends, and following the same pattern of Noah!!

Yes, of course: Paul's earliest epistles were written YEARS after Jesus rose from the dead. But make no mistake: His epistles were as the Holy Spirit led him to write - just as the words of Jesus were as the Holy Spirit caused Him to say. In either case, it is GOD'S word to use. But Paul was sent to the Gentiles to raise up a people who would accept Jesus as their Messiah. Paul's gathering is of this Gentile church. 

Yes, CERTAINLY God will gather His elect from all over heaven - but it won't be the church!  The church gets gathered from the earth.

You still have not explained how YOU will get to the marriage.

Edited by iamlamad

Yeshua said, just as the days of Noah, so shall be the days of the coming of the Son of Man!!

Whatever Noah went through, we are going through perilous times ourselves.

To claim otherwise, is calling Yeshua a "liar."

Jesus was only pointing out how suddenly those in Noah's day died. That was His point. Please, learn what the preposition "for" is used for.

I have no Brotherly love for the ((spirit)) deceiving you, I have Brotherly love for YOU!!

You assume it is me who is deceived. You are wrong yet again.

No, you are convinced the voice in your head was God.   The scriptures I provide are factual and align with ALL SCRIPTURE pertaining to the end event.

You imagine a search all over heaven is Paul's rapture. How funny!  You are right, I am convinced - for the simple reason it WAS God. "I know whom I have believed..." Have you not read that "My sheep know my voice...?"

The ONLY reason you imagine it was not God is because what He said does not agree with your theories. And OF COURSE your theories MUST be right! After all, you have been to seminary!

Edited by iamlamad