IGNORED

Celines Satanic Gender Neutral Childrens Clothesline

Guest 1sheep

16 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Thanks for posting this 1sheep.

I looked up the names you posted to see what I could find on you tube.

Yes its absolutely disturbingly demonic, and it saddened me to see what they are doing.

IDK how some people here can still think this to be innocent.

Have they watched the video?

Here is the title of one I found on you tube:

CELINE DION’S CLOTHES FOR KIDS DEFINITELY SATANIC

and

CELINE DION - ISRAELI COMPANY & SATAN - What do they have in Common?

Anyone who views these and still thinks this to be innocent, is a blind as they come . I am sorry to see how many will be so deceived.

Thank you for posting addtl info. I hope that many will be educated about satanic symbolism and the nwo agenda too! I dont go off into CT.   but I also do not dismiss what is brazenly obvious either. 

I  traveled that dark wicked rabbit trail yrs ago when God had me in a season of discerning the occult and cults. My eyes are wide open. 

I see the darkness ON Celine now whereas when her husband was alive she didnt appear that way to me. He protected her I think.  Her appearance has changed. Her demeanor has changed.  She sold her soul perhaps?. 

I am heartbroken for her and especially her innocent  kids. We must pray and ask God to wake her up! 

This is appalling! I will take a look. We are able to see the dark forces at work which so many people just accept. Oor prayers are so vital. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Remember John 17:9   Jesus said I pray for them (the disciple) I pray not for the world,  17:15 I pray not that thou should take them out of the world but keep them from the Evil.

The believers who stand are going to be more and more hated. Still we must endure to the end.

Gods strength to all of us 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Can God use a donkey to speak for Him ?  

Can God use a secular song to speak truth?

This know also That in the last das perilous times will come, for men will become lovers of their own selves, covetice, boaster, proud blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection.

Over a year ago when perversion became the law of the Land I saw this coming and declared then the Kids would do this. And the blame is on the state that wants to please men ( or should I say the neutral)more than God. Songs sway thinking and that Celine would start this move should be no surprise.

The American standard for family is torn until Jesus comes.  This is not just a trend but a spiritual revolution. 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Mike Mclees said:

Remember John 17:9   Jesus said I pray for them (the disciple) I pray not for the world,  17:15 I pray not that thou should take them out of the world but keep them from the Evil.

The believers who stand are going to be more and more hated. Still we must endure to the end.

Gods strength to all of us 

That's right .   And every loss we suffer , every persecution we suffer ,  FOR HIS name sake ,  WE GONNA COUNT AS GAIN and PRAISE THE LORD .

The lines been drawn .  The decision made .   And those who stand ON the SIDE OF CHRIST , IN HIM ,   we gonna praise OUR LORD and REJOICE IN HIM no matter what comes against us .

NO fear of man , no fear of loss, no fear of persecution or even death .  CAUSE a lamb in JESUS has ALL HOPE and whether we live or die , WE THE LORDS .