• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

26 minutes ago, Butero said:

The Prodigal son was saved, as God was his Father.  He went back into sin and became dead and lost, unsaved.  Later on, he returned to the Father and was found and "alive again."  It is possible to be saved and lose salvation and be restored.  

I agree with you completely that God knows our beginning from our ending, so those who were created vessels of honor will not die lost.  They may go through times where they backslide, but they will ultimately return like the prodigal son did.  On the other side of the coin, if they are created vessels of dishonor, they may get saved, but they won't endure.  They will ultimately backslide and die lost.  

The Prodigal son, was always his Son.  This never changed.  The time of redemption we do not know. The thing is the Prodigal Son lost his relationship with the Father (not his son position), which was later restored.  He already had a relationship with the Father.  One cannot lose, what they do not have.  A created vessel for dishonor may never become a created vessel of honor.  It is hard for us to understand this.  Because of God's Foreknowledge, He already knows what decisions will be made by us in our future.  He has already weened out (from before creation) the Just and Unjust vessels.  Really it is nothing about us, it is all about HIM.  How do we serve HIM.  He gives us rewards, and we give them all back (crowns).

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv
misspelling

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I was refuting something 1 Sheep said.  I proved it was wrong.  The meaning is that true faith will bring about good works.  No works equals dead faith, as the Bible states that faith without works is dead.  

Well  ,  IT LOOKS like what I TOLD another sister was right .     FOLKS are arguing over the same thing .  Even one sheeps says this too .

YALL both saying the same thing .  SHE said it too.    Folks can we now see .   some of us are saying the same thing concerning this .   Same thing .

NOW , LET US CONTINUE In HIM till the end .

I tried telling another sister on the phone that this butero and this one sheep , were saying the same thing .  And that BUTERO was not saying we earning our salvation .

I hope this sister sees this .   Ol frienduff may be known as evil and dire wicked , just the most wickedthing mankind has ever known , because I say CONTINUE IN HIM

or be told I never knew ya  .   BUT OH WELL.   I Is gonna keep saying it .

Just now, Butero said:

In a way, that is true.  Where we differ is that the OSAS believers will say they believe that true believers will live right, but then will turn around and say that even if they go back into sin, or even renounce the faith, they will remains saved.   That is where we part ways. 

AND THAT IS VERY SCARY .  FOR If a man or woman returns to the pit and are overcome .  THIER IS NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS .

And is this possible .   PETER SAID IT WAS , PAUL said it was .  EVEN JESUS said it was .  FOR IF A MAN continues not IN ME , HE IS CAST OUT PEROID .

THAT and THIS is my problem with Many . THEY act like its not possible .   BUT WHO WE OBEY is our master . IT IS POSSIBLE .

FOR if we heed not HIM we WILL AND DO FALL AWAY .    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 Thess 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

1 Thess 2:3-5 For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

6 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

1 Thess 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

1 Thess 2:3-5 For the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you. 4On the contrary, we speak as those approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. We are not trying to please people but God, who tests our hearts. 5You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a mask to cover up greed—God is our witness.

This don't prove OSAS .  when will you figure that out .

Paul did not teach acronyms . HE TAUGHT JESUS and warned CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS or ELSE  .     And I don't have to twist what paul taught or peter , or Christ .

You don't see me saying ,  OH those sayings of JESUS don't apply to us .  YOU DO .   so do others .  Because when JESUS own sayings contradict an acroym

or teaching  ,  FOLKS twist it to either fit their acroym or teaching , OR THEY OMIT IT .    But I don't have too.   HIS SAYINGS , ALL of them are for my good .

FOR HE CARES FOR HIS OWN .   HE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP ME FROM FALLING ,   SO I BETTER HEED HIM .    YEAH , figure that one out .   MY TRUST IS IN HIM , not me

But Your faith is in WHAT MEN TAUGHT  .    I CHOOSE WHAT JESUS TAUGHT Andwhat the SPIRT bids me do .   And  I wont fall away

for the SPIRIT leads us in TRUTH .   But if any man heeds not , continues not IN HIM ,  THEY will be cast out ..    

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This don't prove OSAS .  when will you figure that out . 

I don't need to figure it out, whoever has the son has life. 1 Jhn 5:9-14

• This is Worthy 1

Just now, Heb 13:8 said:

I don't need to figure it out, whoever has the son has life. 1 Jhn 5:9-14

THEY sure do .   But whoever continues not in HIM ,   sure wont .   IF a man continues NOT IN CHRIST ,   just wait and see ON HIS DAY what they get told .

Exactly  . 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

God is specific with His words.  

and do we depend on the rock or our works...........

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY sure do .   But whoever continues not in HIM ,   sure wont .   IF a man continues NOT IN CHRIST ,   just wait and see ON HIS DAY what they get told .

Exactly  . 

using allegories to prove it's not finished at the cross is false

• Thumbs Up 1