thomas t

"Unless You Prove Bible Right I Stay Non-Believer"?

On 7/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, simplejeff said:

Yahuweh:  Genesis is truth.

Yahushua to unbeliever: (on judgment day) :  "bye bye"

Jeff,

before you say they end up in hell, please note; as George has announced a few posts above, they can't reply here in the thread.

I think it is particularly mean to speak about them in this manner knowing they can't say anything (in the thread).

Regards,

Thomas

On 7/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, thomas t said:

Jeff,

before you say they end up in hell, please note; as George has announced a few posts above, they can't reply here in the thread.

I think it is particularly mean to speak about them in this manner knowing they can't say anything (in the thread).

Amen!  

I'm always amazed to see how some speak of non-believers with such a careless disregard, mockery or even if it's just lightly.  It's like some have become so proud in their salvation.  What a game they are playing with their fate. 

I know you didn't say this Thomas (but I don't know how to quote from a previous page), but here's a prime example.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:55 PM, thomas t said:

Yahushua to unbeliever: (on judgment day) :  "bye bye"

What a bitter sentiment.  If I was still a non-believer and heard this kind of attitude from a Christian, I'd walk in the opposite direction!  Instead, thankfully I felt warmth, acceptance and peace from the Christians I met back then.

Edited by Tzephanyahu