• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Revelation 1:6 (AV)
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (AV)
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We are kings and priests by virtue of the fact the we are in Christ and He in us.  

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

32 minutes ago, Willa said:

We are kings and priests by virtue of the fact the we are in Christ and He in us.  

Ditto. Amen to that, Willa.

51 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Revelation 1:6 (AV)
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (AV)
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

As Christians, with Christ indwelling us by the power of the Holy Spirit, we reign over sin and death and hell, and over all the enemies of God. This is the privilege of all those who maintain faith in Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 minutes ago, Cletus said:

its dangerous for a christian to get a case of the big head... to start thinking he is something.  there are lots of false teachers out there right now telling people they are a god and others can be too... and what did the serpent say in the garden... you wont die, God knows if you eat your eyes will be opened and you will become gods...

Mat 23:11  But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12  And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

You have spoken well, Cletus, and there is truth in your words, so may it be that the Scriptures and the care of those we fellowship with keep us from the sin of pride, for we cannot reign over sin as kings if we are assenting to it.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

But when I get proud I usually don't know it.  God has to remind me or give me a whupping.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Willa said:

But when I get proud I usually don't know it.  God has to remind me or give me a whupping.

If the truth were known, something tells me that these  eruptions Of pride would  be very rare. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Though Solomon was born into royalty, it was something that he had to grow into, in Proverbs ch 4, as now the King in the place of his father David, he said, vs 1, " Hear, my children, the instruction of a father, and give attention to know understanding 2 For I give you good doctrine, Do not forsake my law, 3 When I was my father's son, tender and the only one in the sight of my mother, 4 He also taught me, and said to me, Let your heart retain my words, keep my commands and live. 5 Get wisdom, get understanding do not forget or turn away from the words of my mouth."

Solomon asked God for wisdom, above all else, it (wisdom) is something I believe we attain in our walk with The Lord, as John the Baptist said to his disciples, "He must increase, I must decrease." All for Jesus, nothing else beside, walking by His side, He will ever be my guide.We are ruling and reigning with Him, His wisdom within us, should guide us and keep us humble as we are led by His Spirit, as we grow into maturity in our love and knowledge of Him. Hoping this is helpful, and that I haven't lost sight of the thread, God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Long story short, I believe Willa has said it right, "that by virtue of the fact that we are in Christ and He is in us."

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Cletus said:

its dangerous for a christian to get a case of the big head... to start thinking he is something.  there are lots of false teachers out there right now telling people they are a god and others can be too... and what did the serpent say in the garden... you wont die, God knows if you eat your eyes will be opened and you will become gods...

Mat 23:11  But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12  And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

That's right Cletus .    So I say to all,  you want crowns , GOOD ,  PICK UP THE CROWN OUR LORD WORE ,  THORNS .    We aint got them other crowns yet .

THEY aint given till the day OF THE LORD .    PUT THOSE CROWNS of thorns on those heads and wear them with glee.   PERSECUTION TIME is on the way .

OUR LORD did not come as a KING , though HE IS .  

WE LIVE as did our LORD , and we will suffer too and be hated , mocked and in time much worse .   EMBRACE IT .  EMBRACE IT and let the LORD be glorified in us as we suffer .

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Cletus said:

There is only ONE True God!     Any thing else is false.

As believers, in our Christ, we are something. Very special.  To our Creator, our Savior, Lord Jesus.          

The Creator,  The King of Kings,  gave up His life through the cruel agonies of crucifixion, for us. Jn; 3-16

Jesus calls us His friend.   (Think about that one!)

QUOTES...........

I am Jesus’ friend. John 15:15 – I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

I am victorious! Philippians 4:13 –  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14 – I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[a] Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

I am set free in Christ! Galatians 5:1 says “Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.”
I am God’s handiwork and destined to do good works.
Ephesians 3:10 NIV – “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
I am a new creation, God’s workmanship, a branch on God’s vine, a child of light, bought with a price, and fearfully and wonderfully made! 2 Cor 5:17, Eph 2:10, John 15:5, I Thess 5:5, I Cor 6:20, Psalm 139:14
I am the apple of His eye. Deuteronomy 32:10
“In a desert land he found him,
In a barren and howling waste.
He shielded him and cared for him;
He guarded him as the apple of His
Eye”.

I am an heir of God and joint heirs with Christ.
Romans 8:17 – and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

I am more than a conqueror. Romans 8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

I am joyful! Jesus said, “These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.” (John 15:11)
I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬ NASB)

I am born of God. 1 John 5:1 – Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.
I am pursued by God’s goodness and faithful love.

Psalm 23:6 – Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord Forever.

I am accepted in the Beloved. Ephesians 1:6to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.
I am full of flavor.
Matt 5:13  “You are the salt of the earth
I am a crown of beauty and a royal diadem
in the hand of the Lord.

Isaiah 62:3  You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
I am a queen.
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 1 peter 2:9
I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works.
Ephesians 2:10 
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.
Revelation 12:11 – And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
I am loved.
I John 4:10 – Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
I am God’s Masterpiece.
Ephesians 2:10 – For we are His workmanship, created in Christ
Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
I am special. Isaiah 51:16  “I teach you how to talk, word by word, and personally watch over you, Even while I’m unfurling the skies, setting earth on solid foundations, and greeting Zion: ‘Welcome, my people!’”
I am no longer a slave, but a child and an heir.
So you are no longer a slave but a son, and if you are a son, then you are also an heir through God (Galatians 4:7).
I am forgiven.
Romans 8:1 – “There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.”
I am totally and completely forgiven.
1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
I am God’s child.
Romans 8:15 – For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
I am qualified to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
Colossians 1:12 – giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
I am God’s Special Possession.
1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
I am thought of as precious by God. Psalm 139:17 “How precious are your thoughts about me O God. They cannot be numbered!”

I am a child of God. 1 John 4:4 – You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
 I am free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2 – For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
I am filled with JOY and PEACE. Romans 15:13 – Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
I am strong! 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10 – And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I Am God’s  intentional and perfectly planned creation.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works: and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:14
I am redeemed!

Psalms 107:2 – Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
I am made new!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here. – 2 Corinthians 5:17
I am a branch of the true vine, and a conduit of Christ’s life.
I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me–and I in him–bears much fruit, because apart from me you can accomplish nothing (John 15:1, 5).
I am a daughter of the King.
Romans 8:17 says “Now if we are children, then we are heirs – heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ
I am Loved.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved.
Colossians 3:12-13  – Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
I am in His hand. As for me, behold, I am in your hand: do with me as seemeth good and meet unto you. Jeremiah 26:14
I am God’s bride.
Isaiah 54:5 “For the Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.
I am a child of the King.
Psalm 149:2 – “Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; Let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.”
I’m a servant of God.
John 12:26 “If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.”
I am UNDERSTOOD.
Ps 103:14 “For He knoweth our frame, He remembereth that we are dust”
I am born again. John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
I am saved! Philippians 2:12 (NKJV)
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

I am accepted and seen as worthy. John 6:37… and the one who come to Me I will certainly not cast out. Eph.1:5,6 Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, within He hath made us accepted in the beloved.

I am a child of God. Romans 8:14, for those who are led by the spirit of God are the children of God!
I am in Christ.
Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me,”

I am ruling and reigning with Christ because I   am seated in heavenly places with Him. Therefore, I have power and authority over the enemy. Ephesians 2:6  And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ

I am called by name and loved by our Father God. I will not fear. Isaiah:1b-3a,4a “Fear not, for I have redeemed you;I have called you by name: you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.”

I am a diamond made by God, precious and valuable! Psalm 66:12 “We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment (KJV)

I am a co-heir with Christ. Roman 8:17 And children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation.

1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
I am powerful beyond measure! Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ~ Luke 10:19
I am no longer a slave, but a child and heir.
Galatians 4:7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
I am a crown of beauty in the hand of God.
Isaiah 62:3 ESV You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
I am born of God, the evil one does not touch me.
1 John 5:18 We know anyone born of God does not continue to sin, the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them.

I am created in His image. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27 NIV)
I am cleansed by His blood!
l John 1:7  But if we walk in the light , as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
I am a light!

Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV) “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”

Maybe I am, just a little big headed...........default_cool2.gif.0150714456d12cc51db0e30abb5a9629.gif
With what He did for me.
How can I not feel mightily favored.

He rewards those who seek him.
Psalms  5:12  For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.