• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Who me said:

Then ask questions of the minister, remind them of what Jesus said about worshipping in 'spirit and in truth'.

Did Jesus promise fine homes and good clothes to those who followed him, or did he say that foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of God has nowhere to lay his head.

Are they grater ten their master?

Exactly .    is the servant greater than HIS master .     NOPE .   it is good if he be AS ,  AS HIS MASTER .

DID JESUS LIVE BETTER than the rest of his flock .  DID HE have better clothes , did he have better food , did he.

NOPE .

SO THEN why do leaders today , STORE UP and claim it as GODS BLESSING and they are blessed to do so .

I think folks need to take them golden crowns off their heads ,  SEE,  those crowns , HAVE NOT YET BEEN GIVEN .   THEY GIVEN ON HIS DAY .

SO hey,  Kingdom kids ,   or lil I ams   ,  try and remember ,  HOW THE I AM walked onthis earth and what crown did he wear , A CROWN OF THORNS .

Hey rick warren , pope and others FALSE ONES , who sell  a false love , false unity , we don't serve the same God .   We aint one big human fraternity . NOPE that is SATANS WORK .

Try and remember IF THE WORLD HATED JESUS , IT WILL HATE US TOO .    Try and remember the servant is not above HIS master , IF they have persecuted ME they will persecute you .

SO when secular magazines speak well of you and many do , TRY and remember , OOOPS I must be a false one , for so did they unto the false  prophets .

YEA,  I got issues with this stuff I see today .    IF we think it was harsh for JESUS to whip at men and over turn tables for turning The House of GOD into a den of thieves and robbers .

THEN how worse is it , to sell JESUS out as the only way for unity and fellowship .   FOR only a theif and a robber tries to find SOME OTHER WAY IN .

IF we think whips were harsh , WHAT DO YE SUPPOSE shall occur ON HIS DAY , when HE has risen up , closed the door and no longer comes to make intercession

BUT COMES AS WRATH .     I tell you , that human fraternity one world empire ,  WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND or stand in that day .    

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

It was Plavious or someone else in Africa....they said that a pastor was actually charging money before he would pray for the person!   So sad....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/16/2019 at 8:12 PM, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Greetings Brother Plavious,  Couldn't resist the salutation (sounds very Biblical with your name!)

Anyway, One look at Biblical accounts of prophets "judging" the church leaders by telling them they are not obeying God properly tells me that church leaders have ALWAYS turned away from God and done things for themselves instead of God. It is just in our nature. Once someone (or group of people) is given power/authority over a group of people (no matter how small), that power engulfs them. Do you ever see a church admit to and change their doctrine? It is very rare, and when it is done, it is NOT done for the better. They would lose a lot of patrons and their money. They would lose the respect of the patrons - if an error is admitted, then what else is not true? They are stuck and almost forced to stay on the track that got them there. Likewise, it is a miracle when someone leaves a different religion or denomination for the true gospel of faith and obedience to Jesus. Something that generally only happens after intense and deliberate study of the Bible.

That said, an old fashioned Bible church is quite hard to find in most cities. I live in an area with 100's of churches within 50 miles of me but cannot find one that is not inundated with at least one or two false doctrines. I have to settle for the best I can find and realize that they will NOT change or correct an error that has already been accepted. We are each responsible for our own salvation. The sluggard will rely on the church to save them. 

Are you against a church ? It's biblical to meet to hav e a pastor and elders .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Are you against a church ? It's biblical to meet to hav e a pastor and elders .

Not at all, we are told to fellowship and comfort one another, especially as we see the end coming quickly. I do not believe we were meant to settle (or plant roots) in one spot and wait for people to come to us. Whenever a group starts to grow, it tends to get away from the foundational purpose of the group. Start up groups are fantastic when they are still small, but once they grow out of say 'basement' size they tend to start losing something. The Nicolaitans grew and developed an hierarchy. Something God hates (letters to the churches in Rev.). The larger a church gets, the more it tends to lean away from its true purpose.  The larger they get, the more arrogant the leadership gets. 

Of course, these are just my opinions based on what I have seen and what history reflects. Are you saying the church or church participation is what saves us? Again, I am NOT against churches at all, I just think they should be small and when they are too big for one house/basement, they should split up instead of building larger and larger buildings. Too much emphasis on the church and not enough on the individuals.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

9 minutes ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

Not at all, we are told to fellowship and comfort one another, especially as we see the end coming quickly. I do not believe we were meant to settle (or plant roots) in one spot and wait for people to come to us. Whenever a group starts to grow, it tends to get away from the foundational purpose of the group. Start up groups are fantastic when they are still small, but once they grow out of say 'basement' size they tend to start losing something. The Nicolaitans grew and developed an hierarchy. Something God hates (letters to the churches in Rev.). The larger a church gets, the more it tends to lean away from its true purpose.  The larger they get, the more arrogant the leadership gets. 

Of course, these are just my opinions based on what I have seen and what history reflects. Are you saying the church or church participation is what saves us? Again, I am NOT against churches at all, I just think they should be small and when they are too big for one house/basement, they should split up instead of building larger and larger buildings. Too much emphasis on the church and not enough on the individuals.

I bet you don't go to church right ? Why did Paul have Authority over the churchs. And set up other men to pastor churchs. You seem wrong to me.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I bet you don't go to church right ? Why did Paul have Authority over the churchs. And set up other men to pastor churchs. You seem wrong to me.

Take a long deep breath wayne .    He aint against churches .     its just we aint gonna sit under men that tickle ears .   I want truth . my hunger is truth

and with those who love truth .   No one is against church .    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Exactly .    is the servant greater than HIS master .     NOPE .   it is good if he be AS ,  AS HIS MASTER .

DID JESUS LIVE BETTER than the rest of his flock .  DID HE have better clothes , did he have better food , did he.

NOPE .

SO THEN why do leaders today , STORE UP and claim it as GODS BLESSING and they are blessed to do so .

I think folks need to take them golden crowns off their heads ,  SEE,  those crowns , HAVE NOT YET BEEN GIVEN .   THEY GIVEN ON HIS DAY .

SO hey,  Kingdom kids ,   or lil I ams   ,  try and remember ,  HOW THE I AM walked onthis earth and what crown did he wear , A CROWN OF THORNS .

Hey rick warren , pope and others FALSE ONES , who sell  a false love , false unity , we don't serve the same God .   We aint one big human fraternity . NOPE that is SATANS WORK .

Try and remember IF THE WORLD HATED JESUS , IT WILL HATE US TOO .    Try and remember the servant is not above HIS master , IF they have persecuted ME they will persecute you .

SO when secular magazines speak well of you and many do , TRY and remember , OOOPS I must be a false one , for so did they unto the false  prophets .

YEA,  I got issues with this stuff I see today .    IF we think it was harsh for JESUS to whip at men and over turn tables for turning The House of GOD into a den of thieves and robbers .

THEN how worse is it , to sell JESUS out as the only way for unity and fellowship .   FOR only a theif and a robber tries to find SOME OTHER WAY IN .

IF we think whips were harsh , WHAT DO YE SUPPOSE shall occur ON HIS DAY , when HE has risen up , closed the door and no longer comes to make intercession

BUT COMES AS WRATH .     I tell you , that human fraternity one world empire ,  WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND or stand in that day .    

Are you agreeing with me or making some obscure point against me?

I really don't understand your post.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  528
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,307
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

ÏI believe christ is everywhere and even in mushroom churches. It takes alot to be able to identify them. Let us not forget mathew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.". The problem here come in 1 Corinthians 13:33
"Do not be deceived: "Bad company corrupts good morals."

On my opinion, I think such people are taking advantage of the vulnerability and sufferings of people and especially in Africa to extort money and enrich themselves. But be assured that the wicked will not go unpunished, but the offspring of the righteous will escape proverbs 11:21.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

14 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I go every week. Did Paul accept money for what he did? Why are you singling me out, there are other posts here that similar (or worse) than what I have said? It seems personal to you?

If you are offended, I apologize. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  528
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  1,307
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

17 hours ago, Debp said:

It was Plavious or someone else in Africa....they said that a pastor was actually charging money before he would pray for the person!   So sad....

Yes @Debp, I have been to churches that have fixed amount as offering. It can be more ,not less. They pastors threaten the Christian that if theyou bring less, God wrath will fall on them. The poor christian in order to escape the wrath of God will go as far as selling their properties to bring to the church as what we call seed of faith. They pastor will promise the miracle jobs, miracle money, miracle cars and house etc. My question is " from whose account is this money to be withdraw and deposit it your account?" I believe some of those pastors have extra power and obviously from the underworld.  Joblessness have made many African becomes commercial pastors, fakes miracles and testimonies to attract people to their churches to give them offering.

I can say this without any doubt that 90% of African Christians have been brainwashed by these commercial men of God. 

If the Lord doesn't come soon, the world will be in disarray. 

• Praise God! 1