angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

1.jpg.dca2fafa61cdb5de4b238bff894dfa4d.jpg2.jpg.8e2d586c794b04f2c38ced8652b9377e.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Acts 1:8-11 parallel with Romans 1:16 and Jude 1:3

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Prov. 23:26    My son, give me your heart,

and let your eyes observe6 my ways.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, PromisesPromises! said:

Matthew 28:1-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

He Is Risen

28 Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men.

But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”

So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word.

The Women Worship the Risen Lord

And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”

Amen sister,our Lord is Risen!

“As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples…'” Mark 16:5-7

• Praise God! 3

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'” Luke 24:6-7

• Praise God! 4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

OH LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . 

have i got a reminder Today .     

First a question .     Its true that many can die believing a lie .  i mean look at a muslim , or etc .  they BELEIVE that stuff and can die a maryter for a lie .

So lets examine something .    

First lets look at the night JESUS was betrayed unto men .     They fled for their lives ,   one man ran himself out of such fear ,  he ran right into the clothes he had been born with ,  NAKED .  

Sadly even peter denied him three times .

Now ,  lets look at peter and use this for an example .      

HOW come years later peter would NOT DENY HIM ,  but actually DIED FOR HIM with good FAITH IN JESUS .

Lets examine the Very apostels who had walked with HIM .    HOW come james could so willfully be beheaded for Christ .

yet on the night he was betrayed they fled HIM .  

Just hold that thought .     Men try and say that even those apostels died beleiving a lie .      But what was it that they BELEIVED and TAUGHT .  

THEY were not holding to some teachings they had learned from men .  THEY were making claims OFWHAT THEY HAD PERSONALLY SEEN .

KEEP THAT IN MIND . 

THEY SAW SOMETHING .     ANd had it been make believe they could not have died FOR IT .   SEE many can die beleiving a lie ,   i said that .

BUT ,    THEY SAW SOMETHING .  THEY SAW IT .  

Any guesses .    What could have such a powerful effect on a man , that on the night JESUS was betrayed the very man that had denied HIM ,  WOULD LATER DIE FOR HIM .  

WHAT DID PETER SEE .     WHAT DID THEY ALL SEE and DIE FOR , BELIEVING IT and HAVING SEEN IT ,  FIRST HAND they SAW IT .  

WELL THEY SAW KING JESUS ALIVE .       ALIVE .    PRAISE GOD THEY SAW HIM ALIVE and they all DIED HAVING SEEN THAT and TAUGHT IT .   

THEY SAW JESUS ALIVE three days later .     ALIVE .        ALL other religions are false and though many can die beleiving a lie ,    THE FIRST MEN SAW HIM .   THEY SAW HIM ALIVE .

Let that one sink in a bit .     

NOW here is word of great encouragment .  Because JESUS , who they saw alive after the crucifixtion had this to say .

YE believed because YOU SAW ME ,    OH BUT BLESSED are those WHO have NOT SEEN and YET BELEIVE .       GOD revealed this nugget of TRUTH INTO OUR HEARTS .      NOW HANDS UP , TIME TO PRAISE KING JESUS .  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

:dance:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.87
  • Days Won:  64

Revelation 5:

11Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels and living creatures and elders encircling the throne, and their number was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands. 12In a loud voice they said: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing!” 13And I heard every creature in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be praise and honor and glory and power forever and ever!”…

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.87
  • Days Won:  64

Psalm 103:

3He who forgives all your iniquities and heals all your diseases, 4who redeems your life from the pit, and crowns you with loving devotion and compassion, 5who satisfies you with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.…

• Praise God! 3