Guest PinkBelt
On 8/9/2019 at 7:21 PM, createdequal said:

looks like you are not pro life

how sad

i will point out the obvious: you can't have the right to free speech

or the right to bear arms

or the right to vote

if you do not have the right to live

Dude, I am very pro-life. I'm against abortion, the death penalty, guns, violence in general. You haven't even been here a week so how about finding out who is who and asking us before deciding what we stand for.

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, PinkBelt said:

Dude, I am very pro-life. I'm against abortion, the death penalty, guns, violence in general. You haven't even been here a week so how about finding out who is who and asking us before deciding what we stand for.

if you were pro life, you would support the pro life candidate. You would not even begin to imply that you would vote for the pro-death candidate(s)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,221
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 8/9/2019 at 7:23 PM, createdequal said:

This is why the Left hate Trump so much: because he is mostly NOT like that. He does a lot of things that are not popular with the Establishment. That is why he is hated more than past R presidents imo

I'm sorry, but you seem to have missed my point.  ALL politicians take bribes (sorry, make that contributions).   From the day they're elected to the day they take office they are constantly involved with planning or working on financial support.  Trump is no exception.  He is surrounded by people who give and take advantages.  That's the way the political game works - everywhere.

Costs to elect someone to office are obscenely expensive.   An elected official has more obligations to the people who helped him or her get elected than they do to the voters.   One must bear that in mind when going or not going to the polls.  Voting still matters except that we are forced to choose one of two people who have special interest backing.

Reasons for the left's opposition to Trump are legion.   I submit the reason most people voted for Trump was because they feared the agenda of the Progressive Left.   But the Progressive Left isn't the bulk of the Democratic party.   Most Democrats are more right-wing than Republicans of the 1950's.   As of today, American politics resembles a two-headed snake rather than opposite choices of big business vs. working man's party.   There's no such thing as a working man's party any more.

All nations get the government they deserve.

America has deliberately turned its back upon God and that's why we've got a dysfunctional administration in place in the executive branch.  That's why congress is grid locked in every issue that is of advantage to our citizens.   (Have you noticed they have no problem supporting failed banks or fueling the military's demands?)   God is judging American primarily with the foolishness we've chosen above that of divine wisdom.   

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Progressive democrats are the ones in charge of their party.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, one.opinion said:

I can't quite say "never Trump" because I may think even less of his Democratic opponent. I would love to see a different Republican as the nominee in 2020. I agree that his tweets are a very clear picture of what is going on in his mind - that's exactly why I think less of him today than I did in 2016. I have not seen him exhibit any sort of desire to learn anything new from the numerous experts around him that will allow him to work more effectively for the American people.

i don't get the "Trump's tweets are bad" thing.. jus totally do NOT get it.. 

He speaks his mind. He tells the truth and 99% of he time, the truth he tells is OBJECTIVE truth, not just his own subjective I-want-to-believe-it-so-I-will truth

I have never read one of his tweets that did not speak truth. If people don't like the truth.. and frankly I have lived long enough to observe that most do NOT.. that is THEIR problem. I love people who speak the truth.. esp truths no one else seems to want to say 

7 hours ago, choir loft said:

I'm sorry, but you seem to have missed my point.  ALL politicians take bribes (sorry, make that contributions).   From the day they're elected to the day they take office they are constantly involved with planning or working on financial support.  Trump is no exception.  He is surrounded by people who give and take advantages.  That's the way the political game works - everywhere.

Costs to elect someone to office are obscenely expensive.   An elected official has more obligations to the people who helped him or her get elected than they do to the voters.   One must bear that in mind when going or not going to the polls.  Voting still matters except that we are forced to choose one of two people who have special interest backing.

Reasons for the left's opposition to Trump are legion.   I submit the reason most people voted for Trump was because they feared the agenda of the Progressive Left.   But the Progressive Left isn't the bulk of the Democratic party.   Most Democrats are more right-wing than Republicans of the 1950's.   As of today, American politics resembles a two-headed snake rather than opposite choices of big business vs. working man's party.   There's no such thing as a working man's party any more.

All nations get the government they deserve.

America has deliberately turned its back upon God and that's why we've got a dysfunctional administration in place in the executive branch.  That's why congress is grid locked in every issue that is of advantage to our citizens.   (Have you noticed they have no problem supporting failed banks or fueling the military's demands?)   God is judging American primarily with the foolishness we've chosen above that of divine wisdom.   

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

i have had a lot of the same kinds of thoughts but I don' really agree w/ your post over-all just the same.. if that makes sense

for one, I don't think Trump is taking HUGE donations from corporations and even if he is, i find it very hard 2 believe he would, if faced with the prospect of siding with them or siding with America.. sorry, I don't see him selling out America. And that is why people like him.. he cares about this country, and cares way more than he does (imo) about special interest groups, some of which are against this country 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

42 minutes ago, createdequal said:

i don't get the "Trump's tweets are bad" thing.. jus totally do NOT get it.. 

He speaks his mind. He tells the truth and 99% of he time, the truth he tells is OBJECTIVE truth, not just his own subjective I-want-to-believe-it-so-I-will truth

Although his tweets are admittedly his own truth, that doesn't really make them accurate. The term "alternative facts" just didn't pop into existence by itself - Trump was the driver of that fascinating bit of recent history. His off-the-cuff comments are an embarrassment to the country. But much worse, in my opinion, is that his tweets consistently reveal a character that is simply not compatible with Christian values, yet so many conservative Christians support him without question. It truly boggles my mind.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 8/10/2019 at 10:35 PM, PinkBelt said:

The President has worked to defund Planned Parenthood as much as possible and install two Supreme Court judges that are pro life.....  what more would you have him do that he has the authority to do..  

He was pro-choice years ago but things happened that affected this thoughts on the matter and he changed his opinion.  And has spoken on the subject openly.  Its a shame the MSM doesnt report things like that

• Loved it! 1

Guest PinkBelt
16 hours ago, other one said:

The President has worked to defund Planned Parenthood as much as possible and install two Supreme Court judges that are pro life.....  what more would you have him do that he has the authority to do..  

He was pro-choice years ago but things happened that affected this thoughts on the matter and he changed his opinion.  And has spoken on the subject openly.  Its a shame the MSM doesnt report things like that

- Planned Parenthood also saves tens of thousands of lives for women in poverty. Shifting who gets killed invalidates any pro-life claims immediately.

- The supreme court has no authority to alter or overturn Roe V. Wade, so it doesn't matter how many "pro-life" judges are appointed.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/11/2019 at 4:35 AM, PinkBelt said:

Contradictory perhaps??. If you aint willing to fight for your right to live and those around you, then you might let people sacrifice themselves for you.

You cannot have the rights of a Citizen if you plug the 'Leftist-Subject' ideals.

That is some of our problem. There are so few PATRIOTS any more.

You are either a Citizen or a Subject. Bearing arms is a citizen's right and duty. If you really ARE a pacifist, then you will man the Red Cross and be an ammo carrier for us that fight. You will not be able to hide from the skirmishes (figurative or physical) you will have to be involved if you hold to the sanctity of life.

It is a violent life we have. We do have to get used to that fact. Be ready to either capitulate or sacrifice...

• Thumbs Up 1