melodyfire

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  103
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Melody, you have either misinterpreted the link you posted or else you have not posted the link to what you've stated.

The link you've posted is from 2011 by the way - not recent.

All the link you've posted is saying is that with the Hubble telescope, we can now more readily understand how fast the galaxies [that we can see] are moving away from us.

I do not believe that we can know the size, shape, or any dimensions of the universe because we have no instrument to "see" that far.  Don't get me wrong, we can detect things a long way off, but have never seen it all.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Betha said:

I don't think that an eternal state can ever be based on a physical location for anything God does....it would have to be spiritual.

The earth is a physical place. Jesus also is now in a glorified physical body.

Luke 24: 38-39;

38, And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 
    39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

13 hours ago, Betha said:

The glorified Jesus/Yashua we see pictured in heaven seems to no longer be flesh and blood but of a different composition Rev 1.

Also scripture says that flesh and blood can not inherit the Kingdom 1Cor 15v50....so how could one exist eternally in a physical human body ? We will have a body - but not as it is now.

Yes Jesus had to appear to people in His body so they could believe it was the same one who died for them and those who saw Him indeed were followers of the true Jesus Lord of the Sabbath. But ungodly men perverted this belief and introduced a new jesus turned to sunday, doing away with the old. ...and people still do  to this day. But God will not allow deception to continue.

Jesus now has a glorified flesh and bone body, as we shall have.

Jesus was brutally tortured and murdered because of our sins.

We can have an idea of what He must look like now for the Scriptures give a clear description of what He went through and the fact that He now carries the scars of His torture and brutal death with Him forever according to (Zechariah 13:6).

Zech. 13:6, And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. 

1 Cor 15:50, Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 

Natural men cannot inherit the kingdom of God but they can and will enter it. They will inherit the earthly sphere of the universal kingdom of God (Matt. 5:5; 25:34; Ps. 37:11); but they will never inherit the whole realm of God over all the universe, as glorified saints will.

53 minutes ago, Betha said:

God is dealing with 'natural men' now and in the coming resurrections....there won't be any left in an eternal future.....we will either be glorified in the Kgd of God or 'not exist ' any longer Mal 4,  A natural carnal man (human) is not submissive to God, is not prepared to do God's Will, he has a disobedient mind at enmity with God Rom 8,  so there won't be any of those even on earth. The human creation will have been completed when the Saints are glorified....no need for any more humans in the flesh.....God will have achieved His purpose of creating man, which is/was to make other God-Beings like Himself/Spirit/glorified . Gen 1v26. After the last resurrection that process will be finished.

The following arguments prove that there will be natural men on this earth forever and that all natural life will continue in all eternity as God intended when He created such life on the Earth:

In Isa. 66:22-24 God assures Israel that they shall be an earthly people forever. "For as the new heavens and the new earth, WHICH I SHALL MAKE, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain." The Hebrew word for "seed is Zera, meaning seed, fruit, plant or posterity. It is used 273 times in the Old testament and in every case it means natural seed, whether seed sown in the ground or the natural seed of man (Isa. 59:21).

The phrase "ALL FLESH" in Isa. 66:22-24 further proves that natural men will continue in the New Earth and will come to worship God in the new moons and sabbaths. The Hebrew for flesh is basar, meaning flesh, skin, nakedness or body. It is used 252 times and always means natural flesh of animal life.

In Rev.21:3-4 the men and nations mentioned are natural peoples for the tabernacle of God comes down to dwell among men and God shall wipe away all tears, etc. Such could not be true if these men were glorified saints, for God has been dwelling among them for 1,000 years already and has wiped away all tears from their eyes 1,000 years before these Scriptures are fulfilled.

The Earth was created to be inhabited by natural beings and natural man was promised the Earth as an eternal inheritance from the very beginning (Ex. 32:13; Ps. 25:13; 37:9-11; 22, 29, 34; 69:36; 82:8; Isa. 60:21; Matt. 5:5; 25:34). These passages were spoken to earthly people and will be fulfilled when the earthly people inherit the Earth after the Millennium. Glorified saints will reign as kings and priests under Christ over these earthly people forever (Dan. 7:13-14, 18-27; Isa. 9:6-7; Luke 1:32-35; 1 Cor. 6:2; Rev. 5:9-10; 11:15; 20:4-10). People who live on the Earth during he millennium will not be glorified saints and enter the same privileges as the saints who have part in the first resurrection  and who were glorified before the Millennium, for if earthly people were glorified, then who would be the subjects of the eternal kingdom that Christ and the pre-millennial glorified saints reign over? Who would marry and produce the natural generations of men on the eternal Earth?

God created man to live forever in the natural body, as is clear from the fact that man would have lived a natural life forever if he had not sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The penalty for mans sin was death - -physical, spiritual, and eternal death. However, the fall of man did not cause God to change His original and eternal plan for man on the Earth. God cannot in the end suffer defeat, so He turned mans fall into a blessing by His plan to gather out of the race during the period of the fall an heavenly people to reign over the natural people who will be the redeemed from the fall, and all its effects, after the Millennium. The fall of man simply delayed the original purpose of God, but because of the delay God gained more than He would otherwise. As it is now, God will have an heavenly resurrected and glorified people who will reign over the coming generations of natural people. If the fall had not happened all men would have continued as natural people forever and there would have been no class of glorified saints from the human race to help God administer the affairs of the universe forever. After the Millennium natural man will be fully redeemed and will live on the New Earth just as Adam did before the fall, to carry out God's original purpose of replenishing the Earth with natural people (Gen. 1:27-31; 9:12; Isa. 45:18).

I can give many more Scriptures which plainly declare that there will be eternal generations of natural people if needed tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Betha said:

A very impressive post - but we will have to agree to differ !

Sorry, but I wont disagree with the Word of God, you can if you want to.

And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall "ALL FLESH" come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On 4/13/2019 at 11:04 PM, melodyfire said:

Now it's official that the whole universe has been found and is the shape of a sphere. It measures the same distance from earth in every direction, which means that the earth is located at the very center of the universe.

Shalom melodyfire,

Thank you very much for sharing this article!  It's amazing news.

Man, I wish more people shared interesting facts like this than bicker over the same old topics.

Love & Shalom

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,983
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

It's like saying that where you're sitting is the center of the Earth's surface, because each way you look, it's the same distance to the horizon.

Space is like the Earth's surface; finite, but unbounded.  For the same reason.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:10 PM, HAZARD said:

Revelation 21:2-3;

2, And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 
    3, And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 

When the Father comes with His Holy City, New Jerusalem to the Earth and makes His home here with us, I'm sure it will be at the center of the universe.

I believe God is as great as the whole universe. It was said by Steven the  earth is His footstool, what building can  be built for Him?  Whether or not you could find the edge they know that the universe is expanding outward. this means there was a starting place which would have to be the center even if the universe is not perfectly round. Is there any evidence that the center of the universe is the  earth exploding outward in all directions? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Some people also believe that they are the center of the universe.  Hummm.:whistling:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I believe God is as great as the whole universe. It was said by Steven the  earth is His footstool, what building can  be built for Him?  Whether or not you could find the edge they know that the universe is expanding outward. this means there was a starting place which would have to be the center even if the universe is not perfectly round. Is there any evidence that the center of the universe is the  earth exploding outward in all directions? 

Where ever God is will be the center of His creation, the universe.