• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

You seem to misunderstand what Grace is .  You said in your quote " grace is the transition while becoming more like Yeshua".  No, that is sanctification. 

Grace is the unmerited favor of God, meaning that you are forgiven even if you deserved death.    You are save by grace, through faith, it is the gift of God.

Until we reach sanctification (which is when our current body becomes sanctified in the presence of God), we are living through the transformation under Grace.   We will never be perfect on Earth, but Grace allows our transition to be uninterrupted over sins we struggle with.   Therefore, NO ONE could survive the process of transition, unless GRACE was there to ensure our Salvation.   So in essence, No Grace = no transition, no transition can take place unless there is Grace!!  They work co-equally!!

It's like taking a job you have no experience in and are given 90 days to see if you catch on.   During those 90 days, you are expected to make some mistakes without losing your job.   This would be GRACE.   The process of learning your job would be transition.   But you cannot have one without the other!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

6 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

Until we reach sanctification (which is when our current body becomes sanctified in the presence of God)

So then, what is glorification.

Here is a clip of the explanation of sanctification from the website below.  See if it makes sense. read through the entire article and reply with your thoughts. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/sanctification.html

While we are positionally holy (“set free from every sin” by the blood of Christ, Acts 13:39), we know that we still sin (1 John 1:10). That’s why the Bible also refers to sanctification as a practical experience of our separation unto God. “Progressive” or “experiential” sanctification, as it is sometimes called, is the effect of obedience to the Word of God in one’s life.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.46

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

So then, what is glorification.

Here is a clip of the explanation of sanctification from the website below.  See if it makes sense. read through the entire article and reply with your thoughts. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/sanctification.html

While we are positionally holy (“set free from every sin” by the blood of Christ, Acts 13:39), we know that we still sin (1 John 1:10). That’s why the Bible also refers to sanctification as a practical experience of our separation unto God. “Progressive” or “experiential” sanctification, as it is sometimes called, is the effect of obedience to the Word of God in one’s life.

I see your view!!

However, the term glorified, sanctified, etc really is not used in a specific term for the bodies we get entering into Heaven.

Technically, IMPERISHABLE would be a better term.

27 minutes ago, childoftheking said:

I see your view!!

However, the term glorified, sanctified, etc really is not used in a specific term for the bodies we get entering into Heaven.

Technically, IMPERISHABLE would be a better term.

Glorified is used to show the state when we get to our final stage in our walk.   Romans 8:30 states this clearly.   

Romans 8 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

30 And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified [raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being].

1 hour ago, Betha said:

I love Paul and believe he was an Apostle of Christ ! and that he was chosen to bring Yashua/Jesus to the gentiles, all perfectly true according to scripture. So why is it that when we read them we all come away with a different understanding causing disagreement even among Christians and their many denominations ?? something is wrong somewhere, for we should all speak the same thing.

I do not follow a church, Scripture is my guide. UNgodly men have been at work among Christians even before Paul deceiving and leading astray the innocent and ignorant to follow a wrong jesus, an imposter . Paul followed the Lord of the Sabbath who does not change 1Cor 11; Heb 13. HE is the SAME HE ever was and Paul preached HIM for ever. Paul lost his life for being a true example to the gentiles who did not follow him. 

You are mainly looking at men for deceiving ect.  While men do such,  it is really the evil one, satan who is the father of lies and iniquity that is behind all the schemes and plots to lead men astray.    Jesus is misunderstood and there is a reason he spoke in parables, so Paul would have many interpreting his writing in different ways, that is why we have to be continually in the word and seek to be refining our understanding of the word, of course with the Holy spirit as our guide . Did not the Lord gave his promise, he would never leave us nor forsake us.  

Whoever wants to deceive and manipulate the word, would have to face their day in court. The onus is then on us the believer to study to be approved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Betha said:

Galations was written by man...the Commandments were written by GOD !  the 10 Coms were never abolished, i have shown you scripture where they were separated from the works which were abolished. People who don't believe what God says and does will go into error....but in His Grace and Mercy God will correct if they will hear and not remain in their unbelief. God works in progressive stages, not everything was finished at the cross. We are saved by HIS LIFE (resurrected) not by His death Rom 5v10. Stopping at the cross we remain buried with him. NEW Life starts with Christ resurrected.

This seems to be causing too much disagreement, might be best to stop talking.

Galations was also written by God...

Please don’t worry about “ disagreements”. There is nothing wrong with that.Paul and Peter and James disagreed big- time in Acts.Lets proceed and concentrate on kindness while we discuss our differing viewpoints.Deal?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Trusting the Law — ANY law for Salvation will sever you from Christ and cause you to fall from Grace ....Newbies , Get your hands on an easy to read Bible and do yourself a favor.....read Galations....it is only 6 chapters and hopefully you will  be able to rightly divide Truth from Hogwash.... “ by the works of the Law, NO man will be justified”  Abraham  BELIEVED God and it was COUNTED as righteousness .....if it worked for Abe, it will work for you....

Man this tore betha up .     much as I love her .   it tore her up .  IF we looking to the law to justify us , SHOO WEE we doomed , but if we willfully transgress the righteousness of the law ,

JESUS IS NOT IN US , NOR HE our savoir .      If a man returns to the pits and is overcome he will be damned , even if HE was once washed clean .

A man cannot return to bank robbery and die in the sin an still be saved .    A man that was once cleansed cannot return to the thrills of perveterd lust and die

in the action of man with man , AND STILL EPXECT salvation either .      Whether you realize it or not    you encourage an all inclusive generation of a false security

THis has to sound very crude , but I must do what I must do to warn us how dangerous the concept that blood bought teaches is .

HE even claimed it was his own words . FIRST I didn't  ask if any sinner of any sin could be forgiven .  Beause I know they can IF the come to CHRIST .

But I asked this .   I asked if a man that was gay was cleansed by GOD and given a new heart and had come to Christ ,  and then RETURNS to the act of being gay

and lies with another man will he still be saved .    And blood bought said , EVEN IF THEY DIED in mid action , mid etc ,  the  very act of acting out that sin

Actually died in another man doing that vile deed ,  BLOOD BOUGHT SAID GLORY HALLELUJAH HE IS STILL SAVED .  WHAT A LIE .  WHAT A LIE  .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Galations was also written by God...

Please don’t worry about “ disagreements”. There is nothing wrong with that.Paul and Peter and James disagreed big- time in Acts.Lets proceed and concentrate on kindness while we discuss our differing viewpoints.Deal?

About galatoins , we better read this too .     But if while we SEEK to be JUSTIFED BY CHRIST if we ourselves our found sinners ...............YEP read that part .

FOR if WE , or paul said EVEN he does so ,   he is convinced of the law as a  transgressor .       Blood bought ,  stop supporting the all inclusive mindset of ROME

and that is WHO we are we to judge .     I warn us all , louder than ever ,  BETTER OBEY and FOLLOW CHRIST and if any does err, YOU BETTER correct that one .

Don't leave the one who errs in darkness , do all to correct them and restore them .    

The very moment a man beings to obey the lusts of the flesh , HE has began to follow and obey DARKNESS once again and must be pulled out of that error .

A man cannot die atop another man in that act of sin and still expect salvation .       Blood bought , you better relearn what you think you know .

THE Lord forgave one of the worst when he  forgave me  , but that same LORD remindes me daily , RETURN not to the pit , but follow and obey ME daily and to the end .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Yes nice discussion, but where is anyone with sense? Giving of thanks to be made for all men. For the rich, and for the poor. Does anyone read it there? For kings, for all that are in authority. Christ died for all this world, but they are not all Israel which are of Israel, so He knows His own sheep and this changes nothing and is why I am gone soon and the ones who name the Lord depart from iniquity....

1 Timothy 2: 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/10/2019 at 12:37 PM, missmuffet said:

No the word "Christian" has lost its significance.

Yes. But a lot longer ago than most realize. 

There is a vast difference between the first century Christ-ian and post

Roman Imperial take over universalism (catholicism).

The traditions of man have been running the Church organization ever since.

• This is Worthy 1