IGNORED

Wheat and the Tares

tsth

Guest truespirit

"When I am a liitle more aware of the forum rules and where I should start a new thread I will do so."

That's a good point, Doug. Let me apologize to those if I have sidetracked the main topic of this thread. I better look that up further, too.

Clio, thanks again for all of your information. I'm going to check out what you shared here for me, too. Thanks again for the help. God Bless.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

It means do not judge before it's time. If you pull up one bad root, good roots may be pulled up in the process. Example: You think you are doing good by going against a pastor whom you think is not preaching the word. The charges may or may not be true. But even if they are true, you bring down a pastor, and others will fall down as well. One should be very careful, before they make accusations against the Lord's anointed or anyone else in authority.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

[deleted]

Edited by akilah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

I am amazed that the opening of this topic was on the subject of bundling ... the teaching is in parable form ... (from the Greek parabole = a laying side by side, for comparison) ... its teaching is hidden, and depends upon your faith - some will hear that parable and think it's a story about growing wheat!

People will not literally be bundled together as wheat - people would be crushed! Neither do you begin a Christian life by being different types of ground on which the the sower's seed falls ...

Considering this topic has been open since 2005, and with only one poster in 2007, I am wondering whether there's any point writing in it ... however ...

Dear akilah,

I am glad that you came across this topic, and yes, it has been here a LONG time! :wub: I receive email notify when a topic has been posted to, so I come and take a look.

I just wanted to say that I personally DO BELIEVE that the bundling will be a LITERAL bundling together. Much like the separating of the flock that is mentioned in Zech. 11, and also the gathering of the liars and thieves in Zech 5. They are pulled together before dealt with. I believe that is also a picture of the bundling, and I believe it will be literal, otherwise what was the point of using that teaching in parable, if it would not be literally applicable? I hope you'll take a look at those particular chapters of Zechariah.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6

[deleted]

Edited by akilah

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Isaiah 11:!2 11:12

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

See how that meshes with Matthew 24:31

24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

24:31

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .

Oh I think wheat and tares are cool but I really like bread, honey, and cakes. It tastes so much better!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Anybody ever wondered exactly what this passage means? I have!

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

[url="http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=Matthew+13%3A30

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Greetings Suzanne,

The bundling takes place before the wheat is gathered into the garner. This is happening now. They myriad of false teachers and teachings are accomplishing this task. When Jesus returns, He gathers His wheat into the heavenly garner and the tares, bundled together in groups, who have not the seal of God, are burned up as so much chaff. No second chance to get it right, they have had a lifetime to get it right.

Mt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

When Jesus returns for the wheat, they have already been separated spiritually from the tares. It is then He physically separates them from the tares by lifting them up off the earth after resurrecting the 'dead in Christ', those who 'sleep in Christ'. Now the tares are burnt on the earth as in Sodom and Ghomorrah.

Here Jesus explains the Parable:

Mt 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (which includes the false believers in the Churches)

13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Here Jesus likens it to the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah:

Lu 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. (the 2nd coming)

17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark (Noah and his family prefigure the wheat being gathered into the heavenly garner) and the flood came, and destroyed them all (the tares).

17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. (the 2nd coming)

Its not quite like the 'fairy tales' of today which are bundling the 'tares' together for the fire. Every wind of doctrine is blowing and voices everywhere are saying, lo He is here, lo He is there, no we have the truth, no we are annointed and have the 'new and improved Jesus'.

God bless you,

Dennis

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Greetings Suzanne,

The bundling takes place before the wheat is gathered into the garner. This is happening now. They myriad of false teachers and teachings are accomplishing this task. When Jesus returns, He gathers His wheat into the heavenly garner and the tares, bundled together in groups, who have not the seal of God, are burned up as so much chaff. No second chance to get it right, they have had a lifetime to get it right.

Mt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

When Jesus returns for the wheat, they have already been separated spiritually from the tares. It is then He physically separates them from the tares by lifting them up off the earth after resurrecting the 'dead in Christ', those who 'sleep in Christ'. Now the tares are burnt on the earth as in Sodom and Ghomorrah.

Here Jesus explains the Parable:

Mt 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (which includes the false believers in the Churches)

13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Here Jesus likens it to the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah:

Lu 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. (the 2nd coming)

17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark (Noah and his family prefigure the wheat being gathered into the heavenly garner) and the flood came, and destroyed them all (the tares).

17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. (the 2nd coming)

Its not quite like the 'fairy tales' of today which are bundling the 'tares' together for the fire. Every wind of doctrine is blowing and voices everywhere are saying, lo He is here, lo He is there, no we have the truth, no we are annointed and have the 'new and improved Jesus'.

God bless you,

Dennis

Amen Dennis

Faith in the wisdom of men or in the Power of God? The Power of God has finally returned.

1 Corinthians 2

4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Edited by Godsloft

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you both for your replies.......Dennis it's good to see you again!

I don't know why, but half the time, I don't get notifications of messages or posts, so, if I don't respond to something that's why. As a rule I am not here on a regular basis.

Godsloft, thankfully I just happened to look up at my messages and saw that I had one, otherwise I would have missed it completely, as I didn't get any notification that I had one. Thanks for the note, I look forward to your reply. I have a couple of ideas, but I'll wait and see if I am right.

;-)

In His Love,

Suzanne