IGNORED

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

When God pushed me into Revelation I determined to come with an empty slate. I forgot anything I knew or thought I knew and waited for Him to teach me.

I certainly will not argue that the rapture is a "coming." Paul TELLS us He comes - but only to the air. He does not touch down.  It is simply a different coming that what John shows us in Rev. 19.

Have you studied 1 Thes. 5 where Paul gives us timing information on His rapture?  It is JUST before "sudden destruction" and wrath. In Revelation that pinpoints it to only one place, and it is NOT in chapter 19!

Please, don't put God in a box and declare He can only come once more! He is GOD.

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5 are once continual subject.  

The coming of the Lord in which He gathers His Church at the resurrection and rapture, and while we are all together, high above the earth in the clouds, He destroys the wicked including the false Christ. 

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.                 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:3

The resurrection, rapture, and destruction of the wicked all take place at His Coming.  

The Day of the Lord. 

JLB 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, JLB said:

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5 are once continual subject.  

The coming of the Lord in which He gathers His Church at the resurrection and rapture, and while we are all together, high above the earth in the clouds, He destroys the wicked including the false Christ. 

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.                 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:3

The resurrection, rapture, and destruction of the wicked all take place at His Coming.  

The Day of the Lord. 

JLB 

In the dream I walked into a house . This house was in shambles . And I mean just shambles .

I kept saying we need to fix the house . I would grab at a broken door and it was so rotted it would turn to dust .

Then a number of us went outside . A treasure chest had been found in the field .

It looked very old on the outside .

Someone opened it . And the door of it opened real slow . And inside it looked like a baby carriage .

So peaceful in appearance . Then something under the sheets began to move forward in it .

There were grasshoppers at the front of it , and whatever was under the baby blanket was moving forward to eat those grasshoppers .

I seen the tip of its face emerge and it looked identical to a chameleon . BUT instantly I noticed the dark in its eyes and yelled , GET BACK , GET BACK , its not a lizard

ITS A SERPENT . And in an instant so fast when it heard me say that , IT Flew up out of that thing and was huge and enraged .

The people who had been with me and myself all took off when I had yelled , GET BACK , Get back its not a lizard its a Serpent .

THIS thing took off after us all with great vengeance . And the serpent became a man and was chasing us . And it was killing everything .

I mean it would bite their throat clean off . IN the dream I was carrying an injured brother and it was gaining of me very fast .

I knew deep inside me nor this brother were going to make it . It was going to rip his head off while he was on my back .

The brother I was carrying was doing all to try and help me , but it was not enough it was gaining too fast

SO I knew what I had to do , I had to sacrifice myself for that brother . I threw the brother off my back and waved my arms

so it would keep pursing me and not go after him . It worked , it was on me in an instant .

But its teeth only grazed my arm . It then went full force after everyone else . It was killing and killing , just biting necks clean off .

I knew I could do nothing to stop it . we kept running and the other brother that had been with me was right behind me . NOW he was able to run very fast too .

And it was behind all that were left , just catching and killing everyone . Like in line , just neck after neck , after neck , after neck .

Till it was just me and that brother , and then it GOT HIM too .

And it lept in front of me and it had followers . I looked right into HIS eyes with absolutely no fear and said You are murderer who kills just to kill.

I knew it had me and my time was up . I then woke up .

I had this dream JUST last night .   

Read more: http://narrow-way-forums.freeforums.net/thread/1589/dream-last-night?page=1#ixzz5sNyeLLMa

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Folks a great persecution is coming ,  ONLY we better not buy the lie FIRST .   

All who don't ,  they will come after in vengeance .  But no fear of man .    no fear .    Be faithfuleven unto death .

At the time near the end when the churches are in total shambles and rotted from destruction from within

The lie will be sent .   A deceiver .   And who so ever reisits his lie ,  HE shall turn on with great fury and vengeance .   ITS COMING and it wont be stopped .

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

I'm just waiting for someone to realize there is a "second coming" to earth of  Father and that's in the prophetic writings too.  Some folk are mixing things up and don't realize  it :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

He comes for His Bride pretrib when no one is the wiser. The same as before Noah entered the Ark, people eating and drinking and marrying and giving in marriage. Status Quo, just like today.

In Christ

Montana Marv

True, but there was a broader dynamic going on back then to cause Yahweh to destroy all human life except for 8 people.    It may be that there is round 2 of what happened back then that will occur again.  And it will be more than eating ,drinking, marrying.  I could be something that mankind is unprepared to accept.  like when Yeshua said that men's hearts would fail them (read: cardiac arrest) for fear of what is coming upon the earth.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, JLB said:

c

The Day of the Lord. 

JLB 

1 Thessalonians 4 and 5 are once continual subject.    Exactly. Paul did not change subjects - He is still talking about the rapture.

The way you wrote "destruction of the wicked" make it seem complete! No, Paul's sudden destruction will be a worldwide earthquake caused by the dead in Christ rising. This sudden destruction is not going to kill all the wicked - but it will certainly kill some. 

You are right, this will happen at His NEXT coming. That would be the 2nd coming. But His coming in Rev. 19 will be His 3rd coming.

3 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Brother, that is exactly how we are deceived and fall into the snare of the devil.

We don't throw away what we already know to learn what we don't know, ...when we don't know then we mediate on what we do know, ...that's prudence and safety.

If we throw away and forget what we have already been taught by the Holy Spirit, what can we use to verify if the new knowledge is from the Lord?

Lord bless

No, you are mistaken: THAT is the way the Holy Spirit teaches people. He WILL NOT teach people who already think they know.

Again you miss it: we mediate on THE WORD. Then the Holy Spirit can reveal the Author's intent on that word.

OF COURSE we don't throw away what comes from the Holy Spirit. The problem is, what many people "know" could have come from some preacher that did not know. 

By the way, it is written that "my sheep know my voice." I have heard His voice over and over again. I KNOW His voice.

Edited by iamlamad

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I'm just waiting for someone to realize there is a "second coming" to earth of  Father and that's in the prophetic writings too.  Some folk are mixing things up and don't realize  it :)

Please show us where "The FAther" has come and will come again.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, JLB said:

The resurrection and rapture occur at His coming.  

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

Yes, this is Jesus the Bridegroom coming for His Bride.  We meet Him in the Air, not on the earth.  Not the Second Coming.  The Second Coming is when Jesus comes with His saints, His Bride.

There are many entries into the First Resurrection.  Christ the First Fruit, then the Bride, then the 70th Week saints and the 144,000.  At the end of the Mill the rest of the Just enter into the First Resurrection.  Now the Second resurrection or the Second Death, the A/C and False Prophet are the first fruits to enter the Lake of Fire at the onset of the Mill., followed by all the Unjust plus All the fallen Angels, after the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

like when Yeshua said that men's hearts would fail them (read: cardiac arrest)

It must hv too much blocking plaque already, may be too much KFC, pizza and bacon.