• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/27/2019 at 10:46 PM, Jonathan Dane said:

"I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him." (John 5:43)

This is an amazing prophecy. Jesus always emphasized His submission to the Father. He was sent to do His will - to represent His Father's name. But the Jewish authority would have none of it -- they rejected Him. Jesus knew a time would come at the end of the age when Israel would turn to a wicked king as their protector. Jesus makes only ONE STATEMENT regarding this coming wicked one -- that he'll "come in his own name." What an odd statement to make. If Christ focused on this issue, it is logical to expect the Antichrist to do likewise. 

As laid out in my book,

I would not suggest advertising your book.    I also would not suggest reading it, based on this op/post.

There were and are many people who come in their own name,  and the church(es) gladly welcome them as they did in the first century,   with praise and honor and open arms and often with lots of money.    They are all deceived, and deceivers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Bernard said:

The word "anti" in Greek means "instead of" not "against" or "in opposition to".  Just saying.

It can be interpreted both ways. I believe both apply.

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I would not suggest advertising your book.    I also would not suggest reading it, based on this op/post.

There were and are many people who come in their own name,  and the church(es) gladly welcome them as they did in the first century,   with praise and honor and open arms and often with lots of money.    They are all deceived, and deceivers.

I agree with your first paragraph 100%. If this post was the extent of my evidence, I wouldn't bother reading it either. But thank God - such is not the case. (Gotta love the ones who - instead of dealing with the evidence head on - they either lay out their own prophetic scheme, or in your case, dismiss my book - out of hand. In fairness, you tried in another post and I demonstrated it to be unbiblical.) 

I also agree with the thrust of your second paragraph. But I would add that Trump has taken an obsession with his own name to a level hitherto unknown. You think Trump isn't unique? Google a famous person's name in quotes - the most famous you can think of (Michael Jackson, etc.) How many results? Now try "Jesus Christ". Now try "Donald Trump." His name exceeds them all in the search results, even Christ. We are talking about a person who, as a boy, would write his name on a wall and stare at it to gain self-esteem, or in his case, obsession.

The minute someone dismisses the uniqueness of Trump, I know that reality does not measure into their observation, and as such, warrants no further discussion.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

In fairness, you tried in another post and I demonstrated it to be unbiblical.) 

No, you didn't.

Nothing to do with fairness either.

Whatever you are trying to do with "Trump",  here or in your book,  appears fully wrong in origin, in motive, in context, and in your apparent (mostly unknown though) conclusions.

37 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No, you didn't.

Nothing to do with fairness either.

Whatever you are trying to do with "Trump",  here or in your book,  appears fully wrong in origin, in motive, in context, and in your apparent (mostly unknown though) conclusions.

Regarding your comment and my response on the other post, shall I paste it here? Yes, in fact, I did show you biblically to be in error and you were.

As far as my being wrong either in origin, context or motive, I don't recall discussing any of that with you. Did you get a prophetic word I should know about? What are my motives? Enlighten me.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

On 6/30/2019 at 8:50 AM, Diaste said:

Fact is Jews are looking for a world leader to be their messiah. They believe the prophecies of their messiah concern and earthly king and kingdom. I'm sure that's what Jesus was referring to as the Israelites always looked to world leader for protection.

"But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”" 1 Sam 8 

" Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”" - 1 Sam 8

Perhaps, but then again, He could have just said "a worldly or secular leader." But He was specific. This person would come "in his own name." In Trump's case, he has the name, TRUMP, trademarked. He has attached it to hundreds of businesses and onto countless clubs and towers. (Let's see now, who was one of the first type of Antichrists found in Scripture? That would be none other than Nimrod, who ruled over a people "seeking to make a name for themselves" and who attempted to build the tallest building in the world. Is that ringing in my ears bothering anyone?)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I agree with your first paragraph 100%. If this post was the extent of my evidence, I wouldn't bother reading it either. But thank God - such is not the case. (Gotta love the ones who - instead of dealing with the evidence head on - they either lay out their own prophetic scheme, or in your case, dismiss my book - out of hand. In fairness, you tried in another post and I demonstrated it to be unbiblical.) 

I also agree with the thrust of your second paragraph. But I would add that Trump has taken an obsession with his own name to a level hitherto unknown. You think Trump isn't unique? Google a famous person's name in quotes - the most famous you can think of (Michael Jackson, etc.) How many results? Now try "Jesus Christ". Now try "Donald Trump." His name exceeds them all in the search results, even Christ. We are talking about a person who, as a boy, would write his name on a wall and stare at it to gain self-esteem, or in his case, obsession.

The minute someone dismisses the uniqueness of Trump, I know that reality does not measure into their observation, and as such, warrants no further discussion.

Well.Trump may worship himself,but Netanyahu doesnt and Netanyahu has a greater control of Trump than Trump has of Netanyahu.

You think Trump pulled out of the Iran agreement because he thought it was a bad agreement?No.It was becausr Netayahu wanted Trump to pull out of the agreement.

As Netayahu has said.America can easily be moved.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427

Trump will do as Netanyahu wants.

On 7/1/2019 at 4:40 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Well.Trump may worship himself,but Netanyahu doesnt and Netanyahu has a greater control of Trump than Trump has of Netanyahu.

You think Trump pulled out of the Iran agreement because he thought it was a bad agreement?No.It was becausr Netayahu wanted Trump to pull out of the agreement.

As Netayahu has said.America can easily be moved.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/netanyahu-in-2001-america_n_649427

Trump will do as Netanyahu wants.

It's really interesting you say that. Thank you for supporting my book. I have a whole chapter that deals with Luke 18:1-8, which picture Israel as a widow that actually (but not literally) gives the Unrighteous Judge (Antichrist) a black eye. So yes, Israel will definitely have much influence over the Antichrist. And he will lend his support to Israel, -- that is, until he turns on a dime. But, of course, I can't imagine "T" ever doing something like that. It's just not in his nature. (And scorpions make great lap dogs.)

Edited by Jonathan Dane

Thank you to everybody who are leaving comments -- especially those who vehemently object. And please keep them coming. Because the more you do, the more you'll see (eventually) that my conclusions are correct. I am not saying this to boast. When you have the truth, you just speak the truth. A child can do it. It's not hard. Don't misconstrue that. I am not claiming any kind of infallible knowledge. I will certainly be wrong (and have been) in a micro sense. But the macro is true. And I can defend it and I will.

I want to remind everyone that this is not a cheap (political) attack on "T." Not in the least. These posts will focus on serious (in my opinion) topics. "T" is my legitimately-elected president and he was placed there by the Lord. Nobody believes this more than myself. My motivation is not a hatred for the man or his politics. It is simply truth I seek. Nothing else.

The Bible refers to a falling away that happens in conjunction with the rise of the Antichrist. Most consider this some kind of spiritual apostasy. I believe it is more fundamental than that. What will fall away is truth itself -- and it's already begun.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

It's really interesting you say that. Thank you for supporting my book. Because in it, I having a whole chapter that deals with Luke 18:1-8. There you will see an Israel that actually (but not literally) gives the Antichrist a black eye. So yes, Israel will definitely have much control over the Antichrist. And he will lend his support to Israel, -- that is, until he turns on her - on a dime. But, of course, I can't imagine "T" ever doing something like that. It's just not in his nature. (And scorpions make great lap dogs.)

The king of the north never turns on Israel.

In fact the armed forces of the north still fight for the israeli goverment AFTER te israeli goverment has been wiped out by the surrounding nations.

You just cant understand why Trump will destroy all the muslim countries around Israel.

Tell me this.Have you ever heard of the Samson  option?If not,you should google  it.When attacked and you see certain death, you take the whole house down on your enemies.