nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

i find some peoples view of the faith too simplistic, what i mean is some say that only christians go to heaven while everyone goes to hell, i do not think that just because people do not believe automatically go to hell, though they will be judged and without an advocate like we have and their only defense is ignorance.  but paul writes in romans that those who do not know will be convicted or justified by their own conscience.  but what does the gospels say, that Jesus so loved the world that he gave his son, does it say he only loved christians that he gave his only son, no but the whole world, i reckon when it is all done and God judges the thoughts and deeds of men that we will be amazed at Gods mercy not only for the believer but also for those who remain ignorant.  also it is us who know him and his ways that if we continue to sin will be judged more harshly.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Simple? Yeshua died in agony after being beaten severely and mocked.

It may be that BELIEF is too simple for some. But the 'simple' fact is, that you are LOST if you do not believe on Yeshau (Jesus Christ). Until you believe there is no hope for you.

The Lord High God who made heaven and earth and all that it, seen and unseen, kept it none complex so nobody could say they did it themselves. If children understand, then it is not 'simple' just very straightforward.

Additionally, for those that may read this I'd like to say to you that there is ONLY One Way to be saved. All other suggestions and belief systems are wrong, in error and are designed by evil powers to confuse and obfuscate God's message of salvation. The Gospel of Yeshua.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, nobleseed said:

i find some peoples view of the faith too simplistic, what i mean is some say that only christians go to heaven while everyone goes to hell, i do not think that just because people do not believe automatically go to hell, though they will be judged and without an advocate like we have and their only defense is ignorance. 

I'm afraid that's not gonna fly a whole lotta yardage, when the Book of Life is opened, and the question is then asked, "Is his/her name written it it?" Just saying. ;)

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

the best type of faith is conviction of the heart, this is the type of faith that paul refers to in romans that even nonbelievers have, that they will be convicted whether they are good or evil.  it is the heart that testifies of all we are whether we have a heart for God or not.

12 minutes ago, nobleseed said:

the best type of faith is conviction of the heart, this is the type of faith that paul refers to in romans that even nonbelievers have, that they will be convicted whether they are good or evil.  it is the heart that testifies of all we are whether we have a heart for God or not.

Okay, so the main concern here is, if one has sinned what kind of position does that put him or her if it goes unforgiven? 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Okay, so the main concern here is, if one has sinned what kind of position does that put him or her if it goes unforgiven? 

Not really as all are born in sin, period.  And yes it is pretty simple, very simple. Jesus is transliterated as stating; I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except by me. Seems pretty direct - I'd state even simple.

All the other stuff, the yah but what if's are just so much flack and distraction, born of the ministry of distractions of the minions of Satan of which there are many.

Many of the flock hear the messages of distraction and do get concerned about this error or that one, this sin  and that one.  Hear the Shepherd, the Good Shepherd, for He does not lose a one of the sheep of His Flock given Him by His Father.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

Conviction in what?

That one is a 'good' person who 'deserves' heaven or the conviction that Jesus died and rose again to pay for my sin?

One can be sincerely wrong and in this topic that is eternaly fatel.

Matth 7 and the varrius parables there teach very clearly that we are to make an effort to have faith and to have faith in the right source i.e. Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Who me said:

One can be sincerely wrong and in this topic that is eternaly fatel.

Yes, exactly. It would appear that our friend assumes it's a cake walk to Heaven, just by being a nice guy. I don't think so, however. And this is why. 

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.  KJV

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

10 hours ago, nobleseed said:

i find some peoples view of the faith too simplistic, what i mean is some say that only christians go to heaven while everyone goes to hell, i do not think that just because people do not believe automatically go to hell, though they will be judged and without an advocate like we have and their only defense is ignorance.  but paul writes in romans that those who do not know will be convicted or justified by their own conscience.  but what does the gospels say, that Jesus so loved the world that he gave his son, does it say he only loved christians that he gave his only son, no but the whole world, i reckon when it is all done and God judges the thoughts and deeds of men that we will be amazed at Gods mercy not only for the believer but also for those who remain ignorant.  also it is us who know him and his ways that if we continue to sin will be judged more harshly.

I figure that if we follow the two great commandments - that we love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves -that we'll be okay.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1