IGNORED

How do I tell if a Christian guy likes me?

Guest shygirl5490

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

very intresting thread...but i would not advise to ask that guy if he likes you, or any guy for that matter. Anyway...if a guy likes you, he should ask you out...no?

Go back and read what Wyguy has posted you'll see why we love and miss him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

:thumbsup:

There is a guy at my church that I like. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. Here's the whole story:

Keep in mind throughout the story that he is a VERY devoted Christian. He gives a lot of smiles and eye contact to me. He has prayed for me twice(and keep in mind that I didn't ask him to). He hugs me and gets close to me sometimes and is just really super nice, and I don't know why. And this has just recently started, about three weeks ago actually. So I don't really know if it is because he likes me, or is it because he is trying to be the best Christian he can? I am so confused!

Shygirl, from what we can see, you are asking the wrong people. You should be asking him these questions, but being honest is key. What if his prayers are to bring you two together? By your not coming forward, you may be missing out on early beginnings that both have hoped for.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

:thumbsup:

There is a guy at my church that I like. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. Here's the whole story:

Keep in mind throughout the story that he is a VERY devoted Christian. He gives a lot of smiles and eye contact to me. He has prayed for me twice(and keep in mind that I didn't ask him to). He hugs me and gets close to me sometimes and is just really super nice, and I don't know why. And this has just recently started, about three weeks ago actually. So I don't really know if it is because he likes me, or is it because he is trying to be the best Christian he can? I am so confused!

Shygirl, from what we can see, you are asking the wrong people. You should be asking him these questions, but being honest is key. What if his prayers are to bring you two together? By your not coming forward, you may be missing out on early beginnings that both have hoped for.

We may never know. Her post is five years old.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  11/06/1994

Why are we answering a thread that's five years old?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Honey why don't you ask him if he would like to have a bite to eat after church or ask him out for coffee. If he says yes go from there. You will have plenty of time to find out what's really going on. And maybe he will end up asking you out after you have spent some time together. You also could ask questions like do you have a girlfriend or bring it up some other way if you think that is to bold. Good luck! I hope what ever happens is something you want. And always remember to ask God if this is someone he wants you to date He will let you know. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

If he is bold enough to hug you he is bold enough to ask you out. I wouldn't ask him.

I am a male.