• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, maryjayne said:

do you mean like Balaams ass - a real ass, but speaking from someone else's direction?

ALMOST like that .     But the serpent was and is more subtile than all the beasts .  He is a deceiver ,   THE DECIEVER .   And we must resist HIM by OUR FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST .

That would have been a site too see .  A donkey actually speaking ,  and the prophet was so mad he was actually arguing with it .

GOD opened the donkey mouth and the dumb ass spoke .    OH HOW I wish others would HEED THE LORD ,   for their are many donkeys in pulpits ,    ONLY when they speak

DONT HEED . 

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Sonshine☀️ said:

It's really sad what's being taught regarding the garden.  An apple?!! Nope.

It simply was the forbidden fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil .    

Notice something .     It says and when she SAW the tree was ,   so we see alluring through the eyes ,   and she saw it would be good for wisdom and etc .

The deicever allured her through the flesh .   The cares and pleasures in life , the lust of the eyes ,   the pride of life ,  She thought she was GONNA KNOW SO MUCH .

IT IS satan .     ANd he allures through the flesh . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Hmmm ... Since the serpent was cursed by God after he had "done this"... I'm thinking the serpent was the head honcho fallen angel-- Satan.

In my opinion, there's no doubt it was Satan himself indwelling that serpent, and that reptile was cursed above all other creatures. Based on biblical descriptions, I get the picture Satan has reptilian features; serpent, dragon, etc.

In the book of Revelation, there's living creatures with four faces; a face of a man (humanity), a lion (the wild kingdom), an ox (domestic animals), and an eagle (the fowl). Some expositors suggest these living beasts represent watchers over the creation? What's missing is a watcher over the reptilian and fish kingdom, and some suggest Satan was once responsible for that before the fall? I'm not suggesting that, but it's interesting and makes sense if indeed the Beasts with four faces do represent watchers over creation??? 

1 minute ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

...and in typical fashion, Satan twisted God's words around.  We need not believe all the lies we're fixing to be hearing from the pulpits -- both in politics and in churches.  

OH the lies will be getting much worse .    As all inclusive doctrines just keep increasing .

You can almost hear satan say , HAS GOD REALLY SAID THAT JESUS IS the ONLY WAY and that you must BELEIVE IN HIM .   NAY NAY my children GOD IS LOVE

YE Will not die if you don't accept Christ .     THIS IS WHAT WILL BE HIT NEXT .  IN fact its already began in some churches .

Teaching hogwash like all religins are serving the SAME GOD and that we don't need to evangelize JESUS .  WHAT A LIE . TALK about THE END TIME DELUSION.

WHEN satan can deceive so called churches RIGHT OFF the VERY FOUNDATION , THAT IS ONE MEAN DECEPTOIN .

YET its what pope francis and others have began doing .     WE BETTER all never once say that any other religion saves .   ONLY JESUS DOES .  WE MUST HOLD

that CONFINDENCE STEADFAST TO THE END .  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Trees are also a metaphor for people.

OH I know .       WHO DO WE THINK THE TREE OF LIFE IS .         JESUS .    HE IS THE TREE OF LIFE .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

You know what is so sad .  GOD had never told ADAM and EVE to NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE ,  HE HAD ONLY SAID TO NOT EAT OF ONE TREE .

After they ate ,  GOD MADE Sure they could NOT EAT of that TREE of LIFE , lest they live in that sin state life forever .  HE SHUT IT DOWN .

But notice it was only AFTER they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil . 

GOOD NEWS .    And praise the LORD for this ,    JESUS MADE THE WAY BACK and if a man eats of HIM ,    THEY SHALL NEVER DIE ,  as in die the second death .

NOW THAT is a hands up rejoicing PRAISE TO THE LORD .

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.  They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.  And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man.  And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:34 AM, justthefacts said:

Example: The locust army mentioned in Revelations.

This is not a litterial army. but is addrerssed that way for Gods chiuldren to reason out that a force will be let loose upon the earth that will consume everything as a literal locust consumes everything in its path.

Since the locust is figurative in the end time and not a literal creature, then that which it consumes is not a literal thing, so we must reason out that the substance which we need to survive and be healthy that is taken away by this locust army is spirtual and not literial.

The locust army "Spirit" will consume "cause the teaching of Gods truths to cease" by muddleing the waters so as to prevent the truth from being recognized.

JTF

funny how  that passage specifically says these "locusts" from the  abyss are specifically FORBIDDEN the  power to consume anything in  their path.  But they do  have the power  to sting like a scorpion...real men.  Sounds pretty  darn physical to  me.   Are we reading the  same Bible even?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Interesting, but I don't know...

I'm not dogmatic or sure myself. There is a lot of detailed information given to us, and we all process and interpret that information differently and form our views and opinions. There are fine and godly scholars whom spend their whole lives studying things in scripture, and come up with totally different conclusions. I personally study their work and compare what I read and understand in our Bible, for views of interpretation I have never considered. 

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You know what is so sad .  GOD had never told ADAM and EVE to NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE ,  HE HAD ONLY SAID TO NOT EAT OF ONE TREE .

After they ate ,  GOD MADE Sure they could NOT EAT of that TREE of LIFE , lest they live in that sin state life forever .  HE SHUT IT DOWN .

But notice it was only AFTER they ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil . 

GOOD NEWS .    And praise the LORD for this ,    JESUS MADE THE WAY BACK and if a man eats of HIM ,    THEY SHALL NEVER DIE ,  as in die the second death .

NOW THAT is a hands up rejoicing PRAISE TO THE LORD .

You brought up an excellent point! Because sin entered the world, physical death was actually a merciful blessing from God. Imagine if one can, living for eternity in a sinful state of existence? Look at how evil and depraved men's hearts can get just in our current 70 - 80 year life spans. I can imagine prior to Noah's flood living 800-900 years, how man's heart could become continually evil. 

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months.

These are  no  men....unless they're trans-human genetic abominations...and even that means they're not  human if that turns out to be the case.  But they sure can hurt men.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1