• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, LadyKay said:

I love Tom Hanks.I think he dose some of the best movies. I've seen almost all of them.  Good quality stuff. :off-topic:

But does GOD LOVE what they support .   HOW MANY of them holler and praise and give thanks to JESUS ,  YET they support Gay marriage , they support pronoun use

this satanic gender identity .   FOLKS I am telling us I don't know how many times I have seen these folks in the news , being recored and they SUPPORT the very abominations

THAT GOD himself hates .    Now I don't know about tom hanks what he supports .  I KNOW HE DID a film and starred as a gay man . THINGS AINT LOOKING GOOD MAN .

But telling that to an inclusive church is like whispering to a man ten feet away in a cat five hurricane ,  THEY WONT BE HEARING IT .

• Group:  Mars Hill

The churches have no idea what has happened .   It was long planned out .     I pray folks will listen to this , I really do .

Yall ,   we been duped real bad .    They have been preaching the wrong love for years , an inclusive one .

They were getting the churches ready to embrace and trust in this LOVE .     Its why they constantly would say GOD is love and yet teach a errenous version of that LOVE .

People now trust in LOVE thinking okay ,   if folks love they must know God .  AND yet the only problem is ,  its a sensual wordly love .

The goal was to break down fundamental christanity from within by changing the image of GOD into a false wordly image of sensual love , NOT AGAPE LOVE .

and the churches HAVE FALLEN REAL BAD FOR IT .

Its now so bad that some are even coming out and beginning the real agenda .  DO you all want to KNOW WHY this was done .

To get all religions to come under a common mindset that GOD IS LOVE and that HE is in all religions .

AND ITS WORKING .      Now if folks see people who are sensual , even other religions they are thinking well they must know GOD somehow because they love one another .

THIS WAS THE GOAL .     And its working man .    YALL we need to return to bibles now and start learning JESUS For ourselves .

Because a lot of folks have come to the point that even if unrepent gays claim to know JESUS and live in their sin and honor it , THAT SOMEHOW they must KNOW JESUS TOO .

Its all tanking man .    THIS was the goal .  TO BREAK the CHURCH DOWN from WITHIN .   AND IT WORKED .

THEY changed evangelism , they changed everything man .   And it will just keep getting worse .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The churches have no idea what has happened .   It was long planned out .     I pray folks will listen to this , I really do .

Yall ,   we been duped real bad .    They have been preaching the wrong love for years , an inclusive one .

They were getting the churches ready to embrace and trust in this LOVE .     Its why they constantly would say GOD is love and yet teach a errenous version of that LOVE .

People now trust in LOVE thinking okay ,   if folks love they must know God .  AND yet the only problem is ,  its a sensual wordly love .

The goal was to break down fundamental christanity from within by changing the image of GOD into a false wordly image of sensual love , NOT AGAPE LOVE .

and the churches HAVE FALLEN REAL BAD FOR IT .

Its now so bad that some are even coming out and beginning the real agenda .  DO you all want to KNOW WHY this was done .

To get all religions to come under a common mindset that GOD IS LOVE and that HE is in all religions .

AND ITS WORKING .      Now if folks see people who are sensual , even other religions they are thinking well they must know GOD somehow because they love one another .

THIS WAS THE GOAL .     And its working man .    YALL we need to return to bibles now and start learning JESUS For ourselves .

Because a lot of folks have come to the point that even if unrepent gays claim to know JESUS and live in their sin and honor it , THAT SOMEHOW they must KNOW JESUS TOO .

Its all tanking man .    THIS was the goal .  TO BREAK the CHURCH DOWN from WITHIN .   AND IT WORKED .

THEY changed evangelism , they changed everything man .   And it will just keep getting worse .

Because a lot of folks have come to the point that even if unrepent gays claim to know JESUS and live in their sin and honor it , THAT SOMEHOW they must KNOW JESUS TOO .

This is an extreme misrepresentation of past statements I have made......actually, it is not a misrepresentation.....it’s just a lie......and you know it......shame on you....

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I KNOW HE DID a film and starred as a gay man

The movie he did as a gay man was a true story about a law suit and firing someone because they had aids.  

But hey I don't care. if you  see me as less then Holy because I watched this Tom Hanks movie, So be it. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But does GOD LOVE what they support .   HOW MANY of them holler and praise and give thanks to JESUS ,  YET they support Gay marriage , they support pronoun use

this satanic gender identity .   FOLKS I am telling us I don't know how many times I have seen these folks in the news , being recored and they SUPPORT the very abominations

THAT GOD himself hates .    Now I don't know about tom hanks what he supports .  I KNOW HE DID a film and starred as a gay man . THINGS AINT LOOKING GOOD MAN .

But telling that to an inclusive church is like whispering to a man ten feet away in a cat five hurricane ,  THEY WONT BE HEARING IT .

Sounding a bit Phariseeish dear brother. Our Lord ate dinner with active prostitutes and sinners. Hollywood is sick with sin is it not? That is who Christ came for. Being professional fruit inspectors is mainly for false teachers. Some of those people who don’t live up to your own personal standards as Christians are going to be standing right there in glory with you.

Luk 18:10  "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.

Luk 18:12  I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

Luk 18:13  "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

Instead of saying Hollywood Christians who profess Jesus like you do are fake, why not exercise your right as a king and priest to God and lift them up in prayer that God may set them in order. You seem to do everything that pleases God, he said he will answer any prayer you make. 
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

The movie he did as a gay man was a true story about a law suit and firing someone because they had aids.  

But hey I don't care. if you  see me as less then Holy because I watched this Tom Hanks movie, So be it. 

Remember the very controversial movie years ago, “ The Last Temptation Of Christ” ? I actually walked past the placards and protesters , watched the movie and did not get hit by lightning .Despite all of the Biblical ignorance On display  (much erroneous Catholic  Hogwash) , I left the theatre with a deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed to save Mankind.To deny Christ’s humanity is as offensive as denying His Divinity.Showing His human side was refreshing and touching.Those with a limited intelligence should steer clear.You won’t get it......go grab a placard instead and rail against a movie you did not even see...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,822
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

46 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Remember the very controversial movie years ago, “ The Last Temptation Of Christ” ? I actually walked past the placards and protesters , watched the movie and did not get hit by lightning .Despite all of the Biblical ignorance On display  (much erroneous Catholic  Hogwash) , I left the theatre with a deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed to save Mankind.To deny Christ’s humanity is as offensive as denying His Divinity.Showing His human side was refreshing and touching.Those with a limited intelligence should steer clear.You won’t get it......go grab a placard instead and rail against a movie you did not even see...

[1] I believe we see the human side of Jesus in the Bible quite well.  His weakened state in the wilderness, his frustration in the Temple and with hypocrites, his agony in the Garden, and his grief over Lazarus. 

I don't need to see a film falsely showing Jesus being deceived into coming down off the cross, being deceived into believing that he is not the Messiah, and being deceived in to marrying Mary Magdalene AND Martha AND Mary and having children with them to know that Jesus was fully human and fully God.

[2] The fact that the film showed a weak and pathetic Jesus in the fact that he was portrayed as deceived and forsaking his divinity/Messiah role was a deal-breaker for me.  The sexual relations with his three wives was secondary.

[3] I don't believe that I "don't get it".  Nor do I believe that my intelligence is limited because I didn't see the film.

Edited by Jayne
  • Loved it! 1

17 minutes ago, Jayne said:

[1] I believe we see human side of Jesus in the Bible quite well.  His frustration in the Temple and with hypocrites, his agony in the Garden, and his grief over Lazarus.  I don't need to see a film falsely showing Jesus being deceived into coming down off the cross, being deceived into believing that he is not the Messiah, and being deceived in to marrying Mary Magdalene AND Martha AND Mary and having children with them to know that Jesus was fully human and fully God.

[2] The fact that the film showed a weak and pathetic Jesus in the fact that he was portrayed as deceived and forsaking his divinity/Messiah role was a deal-breaker for me.  The sexual relations with his three wives was secondary.

[3] I don't believe that I "don't get it".  Nor do I believe that my intelligence is limited because I didn't see the film.

Apparently we disagree in our beliefs......thanks for the misquotes in your part (3) and thanks for inadvertantly proving my point .....Ironically, we agree on one point—-If you perceive me as “ less than Holy” for viewing this film.....I don’t care. It was a film with major flaws, but if you stuck it out —- it portrayed a Jesus that was a Hero in ways that may have never occurred to you.Errors and blasphemies far more serious than anything in that movie crop up in these Forums almost daily. No Blood was trampled or spit on by insisting that Christ’ Blood is necessary , but inefficient for Salvation and nobody in the flick  underwent a little “cleaning up” to earn Salvation in Purgatory.Martin Scorsese should make a film about all that Hogwash and Horse Hockey......the World and all the “ so-called” christians would LOVE it......the “ feel good” hit of the year - Oscar Shoe-In.Even a movie THAT Hell -Inspired.......I would go see it before I would ignorantly criticize it. 

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,822
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Apparently we disagree in our beliefs......thanks for the misquotes in your part (3) and thanks for inadvertantly proving my point .....Ironically, we agree on one point—-If you perceive me as “ less than Holy” for viewing this film.....I don’t care. 

???  I was not talking about you.  I was defending my stance in refusing to see the film and I gave reasons why.  You said, "those with limited intelligence should steer clear - that we wouldn't get it."

I just wanted you to know WHY I steered clear.  And it doesn't make my criticism of the film ignorant.  That's all, brother.  My post was not about you or your righteousness.

It was a film with major flaws, but if you stuck it out —- it portrayed a Jesus that was a Hero in ways that may have never occurred to you.Errors and blasphemies far more serious than anything in that movie crop up in these Forums almost daily. No Blood was trampled or spit on by insisting that Christ’ Blood is necessary , but inefficient for Salvation and nobody in the flick  underwent a little “cleaning up” to earn Salvation in Purgatory.Martin Scorsese should make a film about all that Hogwash and Horse Hockey......the World and all the “ so-called” christians would LOVE it......the “ feel good” hit of the year - Oscar Shoe-In.Even a movie THAT Hell -Inspired.......I would go see it before I would ignorantly criticize it. 

Yes, that is true.  But I wasn't talking about heresies that pop up on Christian message boards.

I was just explaining why I did not watch the film and after having numerous people who saw it explain it to me and having read numerous sites giving the plot of the film - I don't think I made an uninformed or ignorant decision.

That's all I was saying.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

13 hours ago, saved34 said:

Sounding a bit Phariseeish dear brother. Our Lord ate dinner with active prostitutes and sinners. Hollywood is sick with sin is it not? That is who Christ came for. Being professional fruit inspectors is mainly for false teachers. Some of those people who don’t live up to your own personal standards as Christians are going to be standing right there in glory with you.

Luk 18:10  "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.

Luk 18:11  The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector.

Luk 18:12  I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

Luk 18:13  "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

Instead of saying Hollywood Christians who profess Jesus like you do are fake, why not exercise your right as a king and priest to God and lift them up in prayer that God may set them in order. You seem to do everything that pleases God, he said he will answer any prayer you make. 

JESUS ate with all ,   But he always corrected their sin and never approved of it , not once   .  GET OUT of the churches now ,  they are infected with inclusivism ,  a false love .

THEY will turn on the true saints along with the whole world in the days ahead .     Not that I am worried about being hated or put to death .

I SAY this to all .     GO back into bibles for yourselves .   JUST DO IT .    We have been deceived by the men in pulpits .      DO IT NOW .