• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I SAY this to all .     GO back into bibles for yourselves .   JUST DO IT .    We have been deceived by the men in pulpits .      DO IT NOW .   

So are you saying we should leave the church we are attending and just stay at home and read our Bibles?

What about this verse?

...not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.   Heb 10:25

I'm confused, you say we should not trust in our church and leave them, ...but you use the reason for this is because we see the day approaching.    :noidea:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

14 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Remember the very controversial movie years ago, “ The Last Temptation Of Christ” ? I actually walked past the placards and protesters , watched the movie and did not get hit by lightning .Despite all of the Biblical ignorance On display  (much erroneous Catholic  Hogwash) , I left the theatre with a deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed to save Mankind.To deny Christ’s humanity is as offensive as denying His Divinity.Showing His human side was refreshing and touching.Those with a limited intelligence should steer clear.You won’t get it......go grab a placard instead and rail against a movie you did not even see...

Lol BB you actually went to see that? My biggest pet peeve is watching movies that depict Christ. I simply will not do it. Years ago I watched the very well done Jesus of Nazareth movie. The guy should have gotten Oscar for how well he played Jesus.

Then I saw that same guy depicted as a magician in another movie, and it ruined my mental depiction of our Lord. Even now when I pray this guys face is in my mind. Never again will I watch a movie with an image of our Lord. Lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

22 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Lol BB you actually went to see that? My biggest pet peeve is watching movies that depict Christ. I simply will not do it. Years ago I watched the very well done Jesus of Nazareth movie. The guy should have gotten Oscar for how well he played Jesus.

Then I saw that same guy depicted as a magician in another movie, and it ruined my mental depiction of our Lord. Even now when I pray this guys face is in my mind. Never again will I watch a movie with an image of our Lord. Lol

My older brother and myself had to drive 100 mikes to see what all the fuss was about.Mostly a load of rubbish, but it’s main point in regard to a true part of the suffering of Jesus that most never consider was impactful. You leave the theatre with an increased appreciation of what Jesus endured for us, not because He had to......He conquered all temptations because He loved us.This very flawed film brings that home.

On the other hand—— “ Jesus of Nazareth” was simply a Masterpiece......I’ve seen it dozens of times . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GET OUT of the churches now ,  they are infected with inclusivism ,  a false love .

Friend, surely you realize that not all churches are liberal??    There are many godly pastors still.   Please do not lump these godly men in with liberal pastors.   This is quite judgmental to lump all churches together as being godless.   To encourage people to leave their church is crazy, if they have a good, Bible believing church.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

So are you saying we should leave the church we are attending and just stay at home and read our Bibles?

What about this verse?

...not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.   Heb 10:25

I'm confused, you say we should not trust in our church and leave them, ...but you use the reason for this is because we see the day approaching.    :noidea:

Don't forget about the JESUS ate with all but corrected sin .      If we in churches that have this mentality that these celeb christains who support gay marriage

and are helping that cuase ,   Do yourselves a favor and get the heck out of those false churches .  

I mean look at the mindsets of some .  WHY on earth would the responses be like what I am seeing right now .

I know why ,  we been duped .     JESUS did eat with sinners and he rebuked even those who invited him to dinner IF he saw error .  PUT THAT in rick warrens play book

and seeker friendly . This stuff has destroyed the churches .  IF I seem as a PHARISEE because I am calling a spade a spade .  THEN we have learned BIG TIME wrong .

I got good news though .     You might not know this , but for years I have been often wrongly so called .     The GOOD news is ,  I Wont budge .

I will not be going in the direction  I see the overall churches going in .     Truly I had rather be dead .    And I don't say that to be mean .  JUST being honest .

This aint some big end time awakening and unity ,  ITS A MASSIVE FALLING AWAY going on .    And most folks think this is of GOD and its LOVE and in truth ITS neither

ITS STRAIGHT UP from satan .      Does that make me a Pharisee because I am direct and honest .    We need to all be spending extra time in those bibles

for ourselves .  IF any has a good church ,  by all means stay in it .    

6 minutes ago, Debp said:

Friend, surely you realize that not all churches are liberal??    There are many godly pastors still.   Please do not lump these godly men in with liberal pastors.   This is quite judgmental to lump all churches together as being godless.   To encourage people to leave their church is crazy, if they have a good, Bible believing church.

Friend , the social gospel is all over the evangelical side too .     Please by all means you research this for yourself .  Don't just think I am wrong .  FIRST do the research

then let us reason .     ITS all over the evangelical side too .   

There are still some good churches left ,  but so very few and we would truly be amazed at how many are TO SOME degree already under this influence .  To at least some degree

and many are far infected with it .     It crept In .     Just research for yourself .  THEN let us reason .     You gonna be shocked .   I tell you shocked .

18 hours ago, Jayne said:

[1] I believe we see the human side of Jesus in the Bible quite well.  His weakened state in the wilderness, his frustration in the Temple and with hypocrites, his agony in the Garden, and his grief over Lazarus. 

I don't need to see a film falsely showing Jesus being deceived into coming down off the cross, being deceived into believing that he is not the Messiah, and being deceived in to marrying Mary Magdalene AND Martha AND Mary and having children with them to know that Jesus was fully human and fully God.

[2] The fact that the film showed a weak and pathetic Jesus in the fact that he was portrayed as deceived and forsaking his divinity/Messiah role was a deal-breaker for me.  The sexual relations with his three wives was secondary.

[3] I don't believe that I "don't get it".  Nor do I believe that my intelligence is limited because I didn't see the film.

He never sinned .    And his so called weakness , his frustration .    THAT was GODLY RIGHTEOUS ANGER .   HE erred NOT ONCE .

Even weakned in the wilderness , HE erred not once ,   even weakend in the garden He erred not once .    His prayer was ,  Nevertheless not my will , BUT YOUR WILL be DONE .

DID JESUS SUFFER .   You better believe it .   He suffered every temptaition and OVERCAME THEM ALL . 

JESUS came in the same weak flesh as we have ,  YET OVERCOME IT ALL .       Now that should put a rejoicing in the hearts of all WHO DO BELEIVE .

But His anger at the temple . WAS HOLY PURE RIGHTEOUS ANGER .    

OH dear ,   what film was that .     I noticed you said JESUS coming down off the cross and etc .    SPOT On right, if they made a movie like that ,  WE DONT NEED to watch it .

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

@frienduff thaylorde so, ...do you fellowship a one of the "correct" churches?

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Remember the very controversial movie years ago, “ The Last Temptation Of Christ” ? I actually walked past the placards and protesters , watched the movie and did not get hit by lightning .Despite all of the Biblical ignorance On display  (much erroneous Catholic  Hogwash) , I left the theatre with a deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed to save Mankind.To deny Christ’s humanity is as offensive as denying His Divinity.Showing His human side was refreshing and touching.Those with a limited intelligence should steer clear.You won’t get it......go grab a placard instead and rail against a movie you did not even see...

So now we are indebted to the world for giving us a "deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed".

Jas 4:4

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God

Its for things like this that the church has become so worldly.

It's rare enough to find Christians who have any half-way realistic understanding of what Jesus was like......imagine thinking that there are unbelieving filmmakers who could possibly understand.....and that they have anything to teach the child of God about Him.  Oh dear brother, this is seriously misguided and upside down.

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

@frienduff thaylorde so, ...do you fellowship a one of the "correct" churches?

Lord bless

I sure do .