• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

I think Trump is vile and has been exalted. Though it is vile, I’m not sure people actually “exalt” abortion.

Ive seen many who exalt abortion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I've seen it, too.  Women holding signs that say, "My abortion was great, thank you!"  and "the only good baby is a dead baby" and "stop women from being forced to give birth".

I've watched far too many conversations from young women on Facebook who have no clue the abomination of what an abortion is and how they cling to "their rights" and "forced births".

It's very ugly.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

10 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

There are some politicians who go into public service to actually serve and do what they believe is God’s will.Then they check the polls and abandon their beliefs based on what the polls say. Obama was against gay marriage in 2008, and for it after. Mitt Romney was for universal healthcare while governor of a blue state but then ran against his own policies in 2012.

To get to the highest office of the land, you have to compromise your principals. Many do because power is intoxicating. They may start out wanting to do the right thing but end up doing what’s best for them in exchange for power.

Newt Gingrich told his wife that he was going to run for Congress, and then they would have influence and be rich after he left. You are naive if you don’t know many are like that.

i can’t argue about Trump and women. If you don’t know how disrespectful he was then you will have to research it on your own.Again,  I’m not going to relive it. 

I believe Donald is one who ran for president for unselfish reasons, and he hasn't changed a bit. He will listen and change his mind if he thinks he is wrong about something. I think he just changed his mind about the Taliban.

I don't think Donald has compromised anything, despite constant attacks against him by the press.

I'm sure many politicians just want glory and will do next to anything to acquire it.

As for Donald being disrespectful towards women, we've all sinned, so I'm not looking for someone who hasn't sinned. I'm looking for the person who has stopped sinning. People do come out of the woodwork to accuse politicians of sin, don't they?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

26 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Many as in millions? Or the few people the media chooses to cover? One thing I have in common with Trump is that the media is dishonest. We need them, but they are a for profit business and they sensationalize everything.

I think some politicians try and make it an issue every election and they scare women into believing the government wants to control their bodies. I don’t know anyone in my life who exalts abortion.  If it were many, I’m sure everyone on this board would know someone who exalts a baby being murdered in the womb. Unless I’m misunderstanding what “exalts” means.

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

Many as in millions? Or the few people the media chooses to cover? One thing I have in common with Trump is that the media is dishonest. We need them, but they are a for profit business and they sensationalize everything.

I think some politicians try and make it an issue every election and they scare women into believing the government wants to control their bodies. I don’t know anyone in my life who exalts abortion.  If it were many, I’m sure everyone on this board would know someone who exalts a baby being murdered in the womb. Unless I’m misunderstanding what “exalts” means.

Many, not a few. Ive seen some personally as well. Not just a media hype. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

8 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

When I think of vileness, I think of homosexuality and abortion on demand. What about you?

I think of hate, because we all sin every day, many times.

16 minutes ago, john1 said:

I think of hate, because we all sin every day, many times.

We all sin every day, many times? Was Jesus wrong, then, when he instructed us to repent, and that we must be perfect like our Father in heaven?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

3 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Was Jesus wrong, then, when he instructed us to repent, and that we must be perfect like our Father in heaven?

The bible is a very complex book, not easy to understand after reading it 100 times, I've read it 2 or maybe 3 hundred by  now.

If you read it once it looks like it's all about sin, or lack of sin.

I started reading the bible when I was 21, that was 37 years ago, now I study it 30 or 40 hours a week.

Look at john chapter 8 verse 31,32

To the jews who believed him Jesus said if you hold to my teaching you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

In 1 John chapter 4 verse 8 and 16

It says God is love.

Ephesians chapter 1 verse 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

And 1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8
Love covers a great many sins.

Now can you honestly tell me your perfect like God, if you are it's only through love but I don't think anyone can claim that, because there's many verses that say everyone sins.

14 minutes ago, john1 said:

The bible is a very complex book, not easy to understand after reading it 100 times, I've read it 2 or maybe 3 hundred by  now.

I started reading the bible when I was 21, that was 37 years ago, now I study it 30 or 40 hours a week.

To the jews who believed him Jesus said if you hold to my teaching you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

It says God is love.

Ephesians chapter 1 verse 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Now can you honestly tell me your perfect like God, if you are it's only through love but I don't think anyone can claim that, because there's many verses that say everyone sins.

The command, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand," is easy to understand: Repent. (Matt 4:17)

17 minutes ago, john1 said:

It says God is love.

The Bible does not lie. It teaches us that the sons of men will exalt vileness. Don't be one of those.