• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,680
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

I have had this experience a few times in different contexts. I definitely believe this is from God. And no other experience compares with this and once you have felt it no one can take it away from you. It often happens at times of transition for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, saved34 said:

Amen! Listening to one of my favorite gospel songs the other day and I literally had to ask God to stop. I couldn’t gather my composure as tears were just streaming. I really believe the incredible feeling we are gonna have when we see our Lord face to face is going to be amazing. This old flesh we have now simply can’t handle it. It just melts when he gives us just a fraction of his presence. 

Loved it! He is such a awesome God! 

Be blessed as we pursue Him in all things. Not me 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, LadyKay said:

This happen a few years ago. It was something I have never  experienced before.  I was home one evening and I had just loaded the dishes into the dishwasher.  I hadn't had my Bible reading time that day so I thought, well the dishes are loaded the family has been feed; this is a good time to go do my Bible reading. I went to the bedroom and closed the door. I sat down on the bed and just open up my Bible to a verse( I don't remember what it was) .  I just read a verse my Bible open to and all of a sudden it was like this warm, feeling of peace came over me! It was like a presence that filled up the whole room! I just wanted to stay there. In that presence   I had not even prayed yet. All I had down was read a Bible verse. And it was like I was in the presence of pure peace and love like I have never felt before!  That was God right?  God's presence?  

As they say, “ Been There, Done That”..........ain’t it neat? Lol......We ain’t seen Nuthin’ yet!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2