IGNORED

Will pregnancy and toddlers/children vanish when Rapture happens ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

After means after.  Done with this nonsense.  Have a great life.

As I said, you are one Jesus was talking about: if you can't answer the three questions correctly, you will NEVER understand this part of John's vision.  This is where you are now. 

If you hang in there, and not give up, I really think you can get this. It really is not that difficult. I can help: instead of arguing against Jesus showing John history, try and approach it with an open mind and read chapters 4 & 5 as if it could be history to John in 95 AD.  What you have done is try to argue against every point I have made, which is really arguing against every question Jesus asked me. 

I can assure it, it was not nonsense when Jesus asked me those three questions! It was very serious. 

Did you notice how Jesus took me to chapter 12 to get "history lesson?" 

What do YOU think of the first five verses in chapter 12? Do you try and figure out something future for those verses?  They are really about how Satan used King Herod to attempt to kill Jesus as a child. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Of course I am saying they happen twice. And I am also saying these signs are not the same - they are different. When do we see the book look blood red? It is at an eclipse. When does the sun appear black as sackcloth? It is only during an eclipse. In either of these cases the sun and moon MUST BE SEEN. This is not so for the signs after the tribulation. There the sun and moon are "darkened."  Look what Strong's says: "of heavenly bodies as deprived of light"  Could we see the sun of it was producing no light? Could we see the moon if the sun was dark? Notice also the stars are not giving any light. What God is speaking of here is TOTAL DARKNESS!  I was living in Idaho when Mt Saint Helens blew her top. In the early afternoon it got dark as night - all the street lights came on. I am convinced, just before Jesus comes, He is going to turn out the lights - total darkness! HOW? Of course God can do this a number of ways, but my guess will be volcanoes. An earthquake that shakes mountains down into the earth will probably set off all volcanoes. This could be one way God would do it. 

Again I have to go back to the trees vs the forest. If we get the big picture and really believe the word as written, the 6th seal signs come before the week, while the Matthew 24 signs come after the week has finished. Why not just believe John? Did you know that Joel shows both signs? Joel 2 shows the 6th seal sign, but Joel 3 shows the after trib signs. Make no mistake here: these signs in the sun and moon will come TWICE, first as the sign for the Day of the Lord,  then 7 years later as the sign for the coming of Our Lord.

[This is the first trump again. Joel makes it very clear the first trump has occurred either in time with the A of D or shortly after, and before the Wrath of the Almighty comes]  I disagree. John has chapters where Joel has verses. It is wise then go form doctrine from the most complete narrative. John is VERY clear that many events happen between the 6th seal and the 7th vial that ends the week.  By the way, Joel's first message was first for THAT TIME PERIOD and secondly for our future. 

I will agree that Joel makes reference to the first trump with the grass burnt up and 1/3 of the trees. My point is, we can find accurate timing much clearer in Revelation.  In short, we disagree.

Since you say Jesus was a man I can only conclude your words have no meaning.

1 John 4:2-3

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

2 John 1:7

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

19 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This is seeing the forest versus seeing only trees. Most people forget the book and concentrate on the seals. The only purpose of the seals is to seal the book. It is the BOOK that is most important. John did not write it in words, but it should be understood, as soon as the 7 seals are opened, what comes next is what is INSIDE THE BOOK. I am convinced the BOOK contains the entire 70th week of Daniel. For sure the trumpets are what is written inside the book. How then can any trumpet be sounded unless all 7 seals are opened? As I said before, we don't come up with the same thoughts after reading these verses. 

Anyway, John wrote it. If you think it needs rearranging, it would be up to you to prove WHY it must be rearranged. As far as I know, no one has ever come up with a good reason to rearrange. 

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

20 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You remind me of ME when God was teaching me. I was SO SLOW to get it. Just do you know, NONE of this is my "Personal ideas." Jesus taught me. I heard His voice and His words. Now let's go through this again:

2nd Seal

Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

3rd Seal

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” (people smarter than me say this was a day's wages - so one could earn only enough to eat poorly)

4th Seal

So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Follow the colors: God is telling us something. "THEM" includes the 2nd seal SWORD, the 3rd seal HUNGER and the 4th seal DEATH.  So THEM was limited in their theater of operation to only 1/4th of the earth. This alone proves that the first seal cannot be the Antichrist beast of chapter 13. He is not going to be limited to one fourth of the earth. And if the first seal is the Beast, then it stands to reason all these other horses are with him. How strange then that John does not even mention the Beast until chapter 13. Well, there is a very simple explanation: the first seal is NOT the Beast and so is NOT limited to 1/4 the earth. The first seal is left out of this mix, since "THEM" starts with the sword which is the second seal.

The first seal is to represent the Gospel, which is to go to all nations. The next three seals, the sword, the hunger, the pestilence that brings death  are all to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel. Where do most missionaries go when a plague hits their area - such as the black death? Answer: they RUN - with very few exceptions. Where do missionaries go when WAR breaks out? With few exceptions, THEY RUN. Satan was probably sure he could keep the gospel inside that 1/4 of the earth. We know now he failed.

I was very slow on this. I asked God time and time again, WHO IS THEM? He always answered the same way: "It is right in the verse - read it again."  I am embarrassed how long it took me to understand. I was also very slow on chapters 4 & 5. Embarrassingly slow. I spent weeks of several hours a day trying to answer His three questions. I just could not see time. I could not see any movement of time. I could not understand a throne room where Jesus was NOT at the right hand of God. I could not understand why the Holy Spirit was seen in the throne room. I could not understand why Jesus was not found in the first search. And Jesus' words to me were:

"Until you can answer these three questions correctly, you will NEVER understand this part of John's vision." (This is where you are now.)

I struggled for weeks, until finally God spoke and said,. "turn to chapter 12." So I did, reluctantly. He gave me a synopsis of chapter 12: "This was Me introducing John to the Dragon. Count how many times the dragon is mentioned, including pronouns." (He waited while I counted.) "In particular, this is about what the dragon will be doing during the last half of the week, but I CHOSE TO SHOW JOHN WHAT THE DRAGON DID WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY. Those first 5 verses were a HISTORY LESSON for John." (Emphasis added) 

As I was contemplating on "history lesson" He spoke again: "Now you can go back and study chapters 4 & 5 again." I notice that you have never tried to answer the three questions He asked me. 

Within a few minutes I had the right answer to His three questions. What I was missing was "history lesson."

If you cannot confess Jesus is God and came in the flesh and lived with man there is no point in anything you say.

21 hours ago, iamlamad said:

“Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore  This is why He became qualified to take the book. Before He became "alive evermore" He did not qualify. This is what God is telling us.

You are so far off. He wrote the book. Jesus created all things. ALL things.

Jesus is God. Not a man. He did not become man.  This is where you have erred. OF COURSE HE BECAME A MAN!

God in the flesh. Not a man. You have heard all this many times. Change your ways. Please take this up with someone else.

Please explain this line of thinking...

You do not confess Jesus was God in the flesh. You confess He was a man. Scripture says that is the spirit of antichrist:

Jesus is always described as God, never a man. It's not a minor distinction. It's not a spirit of God in the body of a man. Jesus is the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form. In no way a man except for the form.

Take your error somewhere else. I have nothing further to say to you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

both of you need to agree to a definition of the word God.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

both of you need to agree to a definition of the word God.

There is no debate.

"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

ALL. God in the form of flesh. Any other perception is of the wrong spirit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Diaste said:

There is no debate.

"For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

ALL. God in the form of flesh. Any other perception is of the wrong spirit.

Ha Ha....   you don't debate with anyone Diaste, you tell...…      and yes you do need a better definition of that word.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Ha Ha....   you don't debate with anyone Diaste, you tell...…      and yes you do need a better definition of that word.

We aren't talking about allocating funds for roads or parks. I have confidence Jesus is the Word and scripture is truth. The concept of God becoming flesh is a major truth for all who are of God and in Christ.

Debate and compromise on that fact is not a factor. The concept divides the Spirit of God from the spirit of antichrist.