• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Just to clarify how I see it, the beast was released from the abyss when the first seal was opened.

Interesting, but I have to ask why this would be excluded from the information given, particularly when we see the abyss having to be opened at the fifth trumpet, and a king arises?

Revelation 9  And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. 2 He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

Revelation 9:11 They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

This is something i have never heard before.

How do you come to think this way in general?

In general, I give the highest priority to things that are directly stated in scripture, then to deductions, then inferences, etc.  Then it all has to fit together.  Everyone has a method they use to arrive at their perception of truth.  That's mine when it comes to prophecy.  I'm happy to explain the rationale behind how I see things for those who are interested.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

In general, I give the highest priority to things that are directly stated in scripture, then to deductions, then inferences, etc.  Then it all has to fit together.  Everyone has a method they use to arrive at their perception of truth.  That's mine when it comes to prophecy.  I'm happy to explain the rationale behind how I see things for those who are interested.

I am interested regarding prophecy.

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Interesting, but I have to ask why this would be excluded from the information given, particularly when we see the abyss having to be opened at the fifth trumpet, and a king arises?

Revelation 9  And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. 2 He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

Revelation 9:11 They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

I'm not sure what the one has to do with the other.  The beast is released from the abyss to bring about a world government.  The fifth trumpet is a judgment against those who worship the man of sin and the image.  Revelation 9:11 doesn't say that a king arises.  It just states who their king is.  As I understand it, the destroyer is a reference to Satan.

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

I am interested regarding prophecy.

Concerning the beast?  Or something else?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

The timeline of events--see where I responded to your post back a few. You mentioned 1900 or a bit earlier.

22 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure what the one has to do with the other.

Because the abyss requires a key to be opened, and nothing is said about it at the first seal.

23 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The beast is released from the abyss to bring about a world government.

I agree.

The fifth trumpet is a judgment against those who worship the man of sin and the image.

There is nothing to indicate that in the passage, it specifically states that the judgement is on anyone without the seal of God on their foreheads.

Revelation 9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

27 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Revelation 9:11 doesn't say that a king arises.  It just states who their king is.  As I understand it, the destroyer is a reference to Satan.

I agree with you on the assumption that satan is the destroyer, but with that understanding comes the knowledge he is in charge over all of these beasts that are bent on destruction.

God bless

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

The timeline of events--see where I responded to your post back a few. You mentioned 1900 or a bit earlier.

That's kind of a "best guess" based on some observations, primarily:

• The Fatima apparitions in Portugal 1917.  I see that as the start of the "UFO sightings."  You might have to dig a bit if you want to read about it since the Catholics have tried to co-opt the event.
  • Harnessing electricity.  The start of electronics and the tech revolution.
  • The League of Nations (1920).  The forerunner to the UN and the globalist agenda.

8 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Because the abyss requires a key to be opened, and nothing is said about it at the first seal.

Just because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean that it didn't happen.  I can't conceive of a timeline when the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns is released from the abyss at the fifth plague, with only two plagues to go.

Just because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean that it didn't happen.  I can't conceive of a timeline when the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns is released from the abyss at the fifth plague, with only two plagues to go.

The fifth trumpet is the first of the three woes, which appears to align with satan's permanent removal from heaven and the beginning of the 3 1/2 year period of the beasts war on the saints, at least from my perspective.

God bless