• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

The earth keeps rotating on its axis and continues to orbit the sun. We count the days, weeks, months, and years, growing older all the while, and time passes as seconds become minutes and minutes become hours. The future becomes the present and the present becomes the past, and this for a reason

Rev 4:11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

The 24 elders whom John sees and hears worshipping "Him who sits on the throne" in heaven are aware of the Creation event sometime in the past, and so I am led to understand that the beings currently in heaven have a sense of time as well as of eternity.

As I go gently into 2020 I am reminded of Genesis 8:22

Gen 8:20-22
(20)  Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
(21)  And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, "I will never again curse the ground for man's sake, although the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.
(22)  "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."

Will you go gently into 2020 knowing God is watching over you with love?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

(22)  "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."

The mother earth worshipers and man-made climate change crowd wouldn't agree with the above.

39 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The 24 elders whom John sees and hears worshipping "Him who sits on the throne" in heaven are aware of the Creation event sometime in the past, and so I am led to understand that the beings currently in heaven have a sense of time as well as of eternity.

Revelation 5:10 (KJV) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Twenty-four is the biblical number for the priesthood. Twelve, or 12 + 12 is the biblical number for governmental perfection, and the twelve apostles and twelve tribes of Israel. We all have our varying views, and my view is the 24 elders are representative of the Raptured / Resurrected Church, the bride of Christ, gentile believers and the messianic Jews. I believe we don't have long to find out who's view is correct.

It's apparent time still exists in the millennial reign of Christ. I would suspect time will last for eternity, as at the close of the millennium, the New Jerusalem comes to Earth. Physical matter has to have space to be placed in, and a time to place it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:06 PM, Dennis1209 said:

The mother earth worshipers and man-made climate change crowd wouldn't agree with the above.

Revelation 5:10 (KJV) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Twenty-four is the biblical number for the priesthood. Twelve, or 12 + 12 is the biblical number for governmental perfection, and the twelve apostles and twelve tribes of Israel. We all have our varying views, and my view is the 24 elders are representative of the Raptured / Resurrected Church, the bride of Christ, gentile believers and the messianic Jews. I believe we don't have long to find out who's view is correct.

It's apparent time still exists in the millennial reign of Christ. I would suspect time will last for eternity, as at the close of the millennium, the New Jerusalem comes to Earth. Physical matter has to have space to be placed in, and a time to place it. 

Time comes in handy when there are 7 seals to be opened. The 7th seal is my favourite and includes a time period

Rev 8:1
(1)  And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Only 4 days of 2019 left. Gently easing into 2020 which will be for me a time of plenty :emot-lookaround:

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,223
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

God inhabits eternity. His sense of time is different to ours. In Genesis, we have the promise of the saviour prophesied. But he did not come until some 4000 years later. It was in the fullness of time, that God send forth his Son.

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Since we are at the very end of the end times I don't know how gently we can slip into 2020. The world is getting bad. Of course God is my rock and my protector. He is my hero so with every step that I take and every breath that I take God is with me. It would be rough if I did not have that. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Loved it! 1

42 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Since we are at the very end of the end times I don't know how gently we can slip into 2020. The world is getting bad. Of course God is my rock and my protector. He is my hero so with every step that I take and every breath that I take God is with me. It would be rough if I did not have that. 

Thanks for your reply, with three days to go here. In connection with your post the Holy Spirit has quickened this verse from Paul's exhortation on observing the Lord's Supper to me:

1Co 11:26
(26)  For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till he come.

• Thumbs Up 2