Spritual Calling

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

God called me into Ministry in 2003. I saw two very clear visions on two consecutive days. The third day I was caught up in heaven and God showed me marvellous things. When I came out of this, God has been speaking to me audibly through the Holy Spirit. A lot of deep deep things have happened since 2003. He has told me that I am an end time Prophet and that He has separated me as a Remnant to Himself for the purpose of extending His Kingdom here on Earth. The other deep things He said to me are sealed. Now I have been praying for the people to stand with as God continues to reveal Himself to me. I need much prayer and meditation. One sure thing is that I am a Worshipper and an Intercessor used by God in a very unique way. I desire to stand with intercessors and prayer warriors who are building their faith daily.

Yours in Kingdom Service

Maria

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, Khirmir said:

God called me into Ministry in 2003. I saw two very clear visions on two consecutive days. The third day I was caught up in heaven and God showed me marvellous things. When I came out of this, God has been speaking to me audibly through the Holy Spirit. A lot of deep deep things have happened since 2003. He has told me that I am an end time Prophet and that He has separated me as a Remnant to Himself for the purpose of extending His Kingdom here on Earth. The other deep things He said to me are sealed. Now I have been praying for the people to stand with as God continues to reveal Himself to me. I need much prayer and meditation. One sure thing is that I am a Worshipper and an Intercessor used by God in a very unique way. I desire to stand with intercessors and prayer warriors who are building their faith daily.

Yours in Kingdom Service

Maria

God called you up to heaven? I think I will stay far, far away from your ministry. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Khirmir said:

When I came out of this, God has been speaking to me audibly through the Holy Spirit.

Shalom @Khirmir

Did He give you any message for the church? 

May I ask, what name did the Father identify Himself with and what name did He call His Son? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, Khirmir said:

Yours in Kingdom Service

Maria

Hi Maria, 

There are quite a few that might balk at this, but I am interested in hearing more of your being "caught up in heaven" as you say. I must admit, this sounds like something the Apostle Paul spoke of, as he did mention this in 2nd Corinthians 12:2. Your experience almost sounds a little bit lofty though. An "end time Prophet" eh? I'm not too sure about that. Don't get me wrong, nothing is impossible with God. Still, I would like to hear more concerning this. Thanks for sharing it. God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

P.S. If I had this sort of thing happen to me and it occurred with a bodily translation into Heaven, I'd want to remain there, personally speaking. Perhaps it's because I'm a pretty old guy and I'm 'world weary'. 

2 Corinthians 12:2 KJV 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to  the third heaven.