• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,368
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Tuesday 1-7-20, Tevet 11, 5780 3rd. day of the weekly cycle, 18th. Winter day

Matthew Twenty Four:4-6  (KJV) 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

After taking heed of the title "We're Going To War" I have decided to change both the title and link.

Wars And Rumours Of Wars:

Matthew Twenty Four:1-28

Signs Of Christ's Coming:

1  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

Please stop with the "scare" tactics!

We, born again children of God are not "going" to war, we are "already" in a war, ...we "are" our own worst enemy:

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)   Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;  1 Cor 10:3-5

We "wrestle" with:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12

This America is going to war is just "political" hype, ...dear friends the Bible clearly states the next war will be Russia, Iran and Turkey and their proxies will attack Israel Eze 38 and America is not even mentioned other than "possibly " saying, "What are you doing, ...have you come to take a spoil?"

Folks, President Trump and his administration and Prime Minister Netanyahu and his administration have to be taken out of the game, for the Eze 38 war to begin, ...Putin, Khamenei and Rouhani  and Erdogan are not stupid, ...they know if they attack Israel the most powerful and advanced military in the world will come to Israels defense!

Besides, President Trump has stated many times he will "NOT" go to war, protecting American people and interest is NOT going to war, ...every nation on the planet does the same thing!

Here's the Truth, ...the "Imams" have hoisted the red flag of death over the Mosque in Qom, a holy city, which is stating, "revenge for Soleimani,"  ...and then the Iranian Minister of Defense gave a statement that they must "wait" for the appropriate timing, ...yeah right! ...They are not stupid!!! 

Folks, there is enough American firepower on and waiting undetectable under the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf to turn Iran to a sea of glass in less than 15 minutes, ...and the Iranian leaders know it! They misjudged President Trump to be a "pussy cat," all talk and no action, ...because he didn't do anything when they destroyed the Saudi's oil refiners and multiple, almost daily rocket attacks on them, ...the President was just waiting for the "right" moment and he has severely crippled the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps, ...so much so that they will now have to wait and jump on the "bandwagon" with Putin and Erdogan, ...just like God prophesied in Eze  38.

This "hype" is just "rumors" of wars like Jesus told us, ...that's one of many signs all around us telling us we're going home real soon, ...please let "that" Truth be YOUR blessed hope...

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

As a veteran who served in the Persian Gulf during the Iranian hostage crisis

I will remind us all,

that all the people of the region

understand is the stick.

Olive branches = weakness in their eyes.

Offer them the love of Jesus spiritually.

But dealing with them nationally...

Even though Saddam Hussein was defeated in Gulf War I,

the fact that he survived

in the minds of his people

was a victory.

Never forget this region is the cradle of humanity...

and you have to know what evil people we are!

Civility is a goal to achieve and to maintain as

a highest priority.

But it is not a one and done...

Human nature is evil, ever chipping away at morals,

at civility, and to think of it otherwise is to be deceived.

People who rise to power by evil means are usually cowards.

They are cavalier with the lives of others... butchering millions 

if they had the chance... but they themselves are sniveling cowards.

Don't buy into some "can't touch them" level of authority / government

positions.

This life is evil. We must respect that fact!

God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Tuesday 1-7-20, Tevet 11, 5780 3rd. day of the weekly cycle, 18th. Winter day

Matthew Twenty Four:4-6  (KJV) 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

We're Going To War

Matthew Twenty Four:1-28

Signs Of Christ's Coming:

1  And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

That suits me just fine. It means that the rapture of the Church is even closer and I will be going home. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93

I thank you for the scripture post. But you had me thinking that the war had been declare and kind of freaked me out!  :blink:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

17 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I thank you for the scripture post. But you had me thinking that the war had been declare and kind of freaked me out!  :blink:

I was thinking of the OP of its context within the scripture verses, also:

Yes, I have been paying attention, but I'm talking about currently of todays date 1-7-20, did you notice this link on the post We're Going To War in the middle east ? and did you look at the title and OP: We're Going To War,

Matthew Twenty Four:4-6 (KJV) 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

In my opinion, this is one of many has come to pass in our day as we continue in our studies, but yet we shall see, while being in prayer, if the Lord be willing.

Love always, Walter

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

HOPEFULLY WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR ONE NOT TO HAPPEN,,AND THE SAFETY OF ALL,,,ESPECIALLY CHILDREN,,,,AMEN

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

Please stop with the "scare" tactics!

We, born again children of God are not "going" to war, we are "already" in a war, ...we "are" our own worst enemy:

This "hype" is just "rumors" of wars like Jesus told us, ...that's one of many signs all around us telling us we're going home real soon, ...please let "that" Truth be YOUR blessed hope...

On August 23, 1996, Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States. 

Iran supported this religious madman with money till he was terminated, etc.

Iran wants a World War III , because they believe this ushers in their "savior", the Mahdi, who is commonly referred to as the "Anti-Christ".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

We're Going To War 

Now hold on there, Walter. Nothing is official as of yet. We may well go to war. We almost did during the crisis in Kuwait during the 1990's, and almost did. I'm sorry to say our president at that time dropped the ball of responsible actions and we didn't follow through. Yes, we did our air strikes and ground tactics. The plans fell short on what should have been taken to thwart global terrorism, and we were pulled out before the deal was done. Chances are if we had, it might not the powder keg that it is now. Then again, maybe not. Who really knows? 

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

We're Going To War 

Now hold on there, Walter. Nothing is official as of yet. We may well go to war. We almost did during the crisis in Kuwait during the 1990's, and almost did. I'm sorry to say our president at that time dropped the ball of responsible actions and we didn't follow through. Yes, we did our air strikes and ground tactics. The plans fell short on what should have been taken to thwart global terrorism, and we were pulled out before the deal was done. Chances are if we had, it might not the powder keg that it is now. Then again, maybe not. Who really knows? 

Hi BeauJangles, then what do you think about: US-IRAN CONFLICT  

We're Going To War in the middle east.

After taking heed of the title "We're Going To War" I have decided to change both the title and link.

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.