dhchristian

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

The novel coronavirus' case fatality rate (CFR) is currently estimated at around 2%, the World Health Organization (WHO) said on Wednesday, January 29, 2020[1][2].

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

The outbreak of a novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China, has sparked fear and anxiety around the world despite the virus' low fatality rate. 

People's psychological reactions to infectious diseases can sometimes be overblown and do more harm than good, some experts say.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-unnecessary-panic-experts-say-2020-1

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/asia/china-coronavirus-contain.html

The hysteria Im seeing on this forum is unnecessary and unbecoming of Christians. If Im wrong I will admit it. I hope you all will as well.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Jostler said:

'Burning Bodies In Secret' - New Accounts From Wuhan Detail Coronavirus Outbreak

Be sure to take a look at the videos....

There are currently 9,928 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

there's like 11 million people in Wuhan...   so how many people die there every day anyway....     and the video's are just putting people in quanintine, we have no idea if they remained there more than a couple of weeks....    actually I don't think the whole thing has been running long enough to know if the people are going to live or die.....    but if they do have the virus people have the right to not let them run loose.     I've seen video's of infected people spitting on people just to infect them....   some even the doctors and nurses taking care of them.

The whole thing has the world their going crazy....   I think if it should get loose out here like it has there I'll be nailing my doors closed so no one can get in.  Whether we are sick or not.

Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Jesus in person tomorrow....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

58 minutes ago, other one said:

Then again I wouldn't mind seeing Jesus in person tomorrow....

I really don't even want to wait that long :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We're going to Red Lobster for dinner tonight.....   I'm OK with going to see him right now if he asked me.....    but if I get to choose I might choose  10 PM

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

i just wanted to have a productive full live of having a purpose. im pursuing it. im in the right leading and direction. i feel like im only 18 again just getting started but then i feel the doom and gloom anymore that life can end on me. not trying to be worldly , just being honest.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

We might have to calm the CDC down a bit.  I think i detect some panicky hysteria  :)

CDC Quarantines 195 Americans Evacuated From Wuhan

In a historic move, the CDC has issued an official federal quarantine order for the Americans who returned to Alaska then California, on a chartered Boeing jet. The 195 passengers were mostly diplomats and other professionals living in Wuhan. The quarantine order will keep them isolated for 2 weeks - the same length of time that evacuees in the UK will face.

• CDC SAYS REPATRIATED AMERICANS ARE UNDER FEDERAL QUARANTINE
  • QUARANTINE ORDER IS THE FIRST IN THE U.S. IN 50 YEARS
  • CDC OFFICIAL: VIRUS CONTINUES TO SPREAD RAPIDLY IN CHINA

Its the first time such an order has been issued in 50 years. The CDC also warned that the virus continues to spread rapidly in China, appearing to contradict their international partners at the WHO.

A side note.  206 passengers  were evacuated from Wuhan on Wednesday (to Japan).  Initial screening identified 5 passengers with symptoms, pending testing, secondary screening identified 7 more who were also hospitalized.  The rest were not quarantined, but were "advised" (not legally binding) to stay at home for about two weeks.  

Now that actual testing has begun to be reported, 3 passengers have been confirmed infected.  Two of those three are asymptomatic.....

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/30/2020 at 8:03 AM, R. Hartono said:

A chance for Bill Gates to combine mandatory vaccine + chip in his ID2020 project for the world, with the help from the UN. The world will give up their lives by the syringe.  

https://news.thewindowsclub.com/bill-gates-foundation-working-birth-control-chip-78981/

boy oh boy.....the breaking news is mindboggling....hope folks are ready to put on their thinking caps.   Today's numbers have begun to be updated, but probably won't be finished updating for another couple of hours.  But there will be a lot more than numbers to consider here very soon.

I've followed Chris Martenson since 2006 when i was day trading.  His "Crash Course" (<---link) was what introduced me to a thorough understanding of exponential function.  To this day I'd recommend anyone who has the time to find that and take the course...it's free.   I have NEVER seen him exaggerate or sensationalize anything.  He is a Doctor with a PhD in pathology who also just happened to get an MBA on top of that.  If you want a head start on what is about to break.....you can do well beginning with his latest coronavirus outbreak update.  It's fifteen minutes very well spent.

You'll begin to see why the propaganda out of the CDC and WHO is exactly that....and understanding who is telling you the truth, and who is trying to put you to sleep is about to become critical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmrm0mk5928

All of his updates on this outbreak are worth your time.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thanks 1

@DustyRoad  You might get a kick out of reading that .pdf :)    You can bet it will cause a firestorm of controversy here in about 3, 2, 1....

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:   This will get fun fast ...below are a couple of links to jumpstart due diligence

bioRxiv

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

BioRXIV_Corona-HIV_.pdf

Then you can follow up with Dr Eric Feigle-Ding for a second opinion on the contents of the BioRxv pre-print paper

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing

Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing
Public health scientist

/ Epidemiologist / Health Economist / 15 yr career at Harvard SPH / Harvard ‘07 Johns Hopkins ‘04 / NYT-feat. pharma whistleblower

Edited by Jostler

Someone might want to send the Whitehouse a few hundred Valium.  Trump and his virus Czar seem to be showing signs of hysterical panic too now :)

US Declares Public Health Emergency, Travelers Returning From Hubei To Be Quarantined

Anyone who expected Trump's task force to give algos the all clear to BTFD, will be disappointed because moments ago Trump's coronavirus tzar, Alex Azar said the US is declaring a public health emergency, US citizens returning from Hubei will be quarantined for 14 days and all flights coming from China will be funneled to 7 airports:

• U.S. DECLARES PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY ON CORONAVIRUS: AZAR
  • TRUMP HAS ORDERED TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF ENTRY TO PEOPLE WHO POSE A RISK OF TRANSMITTING NEWLY IDENTIFIED CORONAVIRUS: AZAR
  • U.S. IMPLEMENTS TEMPORARY MEASURES ON VIRUS: AZAR
  • U.S. CITIZENS RETURNING FROM HUBEI TO BE QUARANTINED
  • FLIGHTS FROM CHINA TO U.S. TO BE FUNNELED TO 7 AIRPORTS