• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, LadyKay said:

I don't know what you all want me to do here. In no way did I say go read stuff you don't approve of. So just want am I being held accountable for?    

I was talking about harry potter movies .      And movies like that .      ITS witchcraft .    And if we let our children ,  if we support this stuff and say its no big deal ,   WE WILL be HELD accountable .

LET GOD be TRUE but every man a liar .     THUS BELEIVE GOD WHEN HE SAYS ,   WITCHCRAFT DOES NOT PLEASE HIM ,  IT ANGERS HIM GREATLY .     Never again support those shows or make light of them . 

They dangerous and deadly and promote that junk .   what a mock to GOD these shows are , and worse the churches who claim his name ,    SUPPORT THIS TRASH .  ITS TRASH and vile .

Now that might sound harsh ,  but I mean it with a heart filled full of dire urgency .     We gotta stand on the truth .    

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Again I am not sure who you are point this at. As I do not see anyone on here telling anyone to go read anything they do not want to read. 

I have said all I needed tooo .      I do not want this thread , the hard work of it shut down .   SO I leave .         But remember , never downplay the dire danger of those harry potter movies .    NEVER once . 

3 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

its just legalism. It get so silly and out of hand frequently on here. 

Wow .       since when did warning against witchcraft become legalism .    what is next gay marriage .     Okay ,  as I said ,    I am out .     I did what I needed too .   

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

12 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Sis, do you personally feel it's okay for children to be exposed to demonology?

I am sorry but I do not understand why I am being asked this question. I don't think I posted anything telling people go and read this book that the OP has posted about. What was it called again "Children's Book Of Demons" or something.  In fact I did agree that if anyone finds a book that they are offended by or do not approve of, then don't read it.   So why would anyone here think that I am okay with childrening being exposed to demonology?  Sorry but I am a bit confused here? :noidea:   

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

22 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was talking about harry potter movies .  

I don't want to talk about the Harry Potter movies. I think I said that several post ago.  I'm not up to that kind of stressful debate.   

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WELL if you don't like it don't do it .   SOUND FAMILIAR .       ITs evil lady kay 

When you do not pay attention to punctuation, you can get into trouble.

That can be taken, as you talking about something which is evil, while adressing lady kay, or . . . 

it can be seen as the "it' being referred to, is evil, in other words it is lady kay who is evil. Would you please clarify what you meant, so I can knock this off of my reported posts list?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Amanda, I would bet you had no idea, that mentioning a childrens' book of demons, would cause so much near bickering!

Everyone else, is there anything left to be said here, can I close the thread as having run it's course, or should I endure more reports because you have not had the last word yet?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I didn't read all 7 pages of this thread. I just want to add my opinion to this. I don't think there should be books about demons geared towards children. But since there are such books, if I had kids in my home, these books wouldn't be allowed. I would actively keep such books away from children in my care. I don't even like cartoons with witches in them.

I've never read a Harry Potter book nor seen the movies. I wasn't this strict some 30 yrs ago when the original "Charmed" TV series debuted. I knew watching it was wrong but I used to watch it simply because the 3 girls in it were very pretty. I would not have watched it today.

Satan is shrewd & relentless. We who know better have to both, set a correct example for others to follow and we have keep warning those who think there are safe ways to play with the devil.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

When you do not pay attention to punctuation, you can get into trouble.

That can be taken, as you talking about something which is evil, while adressing lady kay, or . . . 

it can be seen as the "it' being referred to, is evil, in other words it is lady kay who is evil. Would you please clarify what you meant, so I can knock this off of my reported posts list?

For sure let me explain .   I was telling about something some churches were doing concerning destiny cards .   

Then they turn around and say things like , well if it bothers you , don't do it .    Meaning its okay for them to do it and if it goes against ones conscious then they don't need to do it .

YET ,  this is not meats , drinks and days .   This is actual SIN they were doing and the ones who were trying to correct it , were Right .

In the end the church should never endorse witchcraft and believe me ,    harry potter , that movie was full of scorcery and witchcraft .    

It is no different than if one made a movie, a nice kids show ,   and put two men in it who were gay and made lite of it .   Sin is sin .  witchcraft is sin .    This is my point .

Lady kay was not being accused ,   I was just explaining why she should not support harry potter books .  Or even say its okay and harmless for kids to watch .

Sin will always be sin , no matter how down played it is made to look like .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/12/2020 at 1:47 PM, Justin Adams said:

In 1953 they overturned the Witchcraft act in the UK. Since then it became overt and very dangerous.

Here in the U.S. in just a few short centuries; we've gone from the Salem witch trials and hunting down suspected witches and torturing & burning them at the stake [from one extreme to another]. Too open worship of Satan, voodoo, satanic churches, satanic occult practices, TV and video programs, music [KISS and many others], recognizing Wicca as an official religion, etc. 

• Thanks 1